29-ford-model-a's Traveler Profile
- Home builder & Teacher
- Favourite music
- D: Rock & Roll, Bluegrass & Country J: Current Pop
- New Prague, MN
- Favourite movie
- D: Lincoln J: Phantom of the Opera & Animal House
- D: English & Model A J: English
- Favourite quote
- D: Every day we choose the path we walk on. J: Do little things with great love
- Interests and hobbies
- D: Repairing and Touring Model A Fords, Hunting & Movies J: Being with people I love & Traveling
- One thing I want to do before I die
- D: Finish this road trip! J: Nothing...I"m already living the life of my dreams.
- Favourite book
- D: Model A Repair and Maintenance..HA! J: The Kite Runner
- My friends describe me as
- D: Always willing to help someone in need. J: Caring
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- D: Birth of our sons. J: Whatever I'm enjoying right now
Recent Entries by 29-ford-model-a
On the Road from Glacier to Yellowstone - Jul 31, 2013
The White Motor Company built 35 Red Busses for the Glacier Tour company between 1936 and 1939. Of these 35 busses, 34 remain in use today. They have an interesting story...they were taken off the...
Hands down the best driving day ever! - Jul 15, 2013
The demands of the past couple days had caught up with me and I did not set an alarm for this morning. Coming in to South San Francisco last night required driving on the freeway for an extended pe...
The start of Route 66 - Jun 29, 2013
Today we left Merriville, Il at 6:30 with the start of Route 66 as our goal. We arrived at the start location at 7:30 and stopped for pictures. After documenting the start of our trip under the sig...