14alexanderh's Traveler Profile
- Journalists at the New York Times
- Favourite music
- Lots! We like to jam out to oldies rock and some country on the roads.
- New York City
- Favourite movie
- Finding Nemo; The Rosa Parks Story
- English; Spanish; French
- Favourite quote
- "Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it." - Confucius
- Interests and hobbies
- We enjoy traveling across the globe and writing/reading new stories.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- We want to visit the Leaning Tower of Pisa.
- Favourite book
- The Whitehouse Diary by Jimmy Carter!
- My friends describe me as
- Adventurous; Thoughtful; Creative
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- When we all met! ;) We clicked as a team from the beginning.
Recent Entries by 14alexanderh
Remembering Their Lives in Chicago - Nov 5, 2012
By: Hope Alexander Today, we are at our final stop in Chicago, Illinois where we will spend the next two days. Tomorrow is election day and we are really hoping that we will have had some influ...
The Cold is Back and so is Peace - Nov 3, 2012
By: Hope Alexander After spending a few days in Panama, it’s even better to be in another foreign country! Just two weeks ago, I would never really been past Illinois or Ohio. Now, I am d...
Saving Some Green - Nov 26, 2012
By: Tukea Pierce and Hope Alexander Today Cody, Hope and I are visiting New Orleans, Louisiana to learn more about the Energy Policy and Conservation Act. There are a lot of exciting attraction...