10asians's Traveler Profile
- Part-time student, slave to my dogs, cats and wife, full-time glutton
- Favourite music
- Acoustic singer songwriters
- Favourite movie
- Crash, August Rush, Serendipity, A River Runs through it, Seabiscuit
- English, Spanish, un peu français, and the Spanglish version of Vietnamese
- Favourite quote
- Let the world change you so that you might change the world.
- Interests and hobbies
- Guitar, bicycles, sleeping outside, photography, eating, snowboarding or skiing, the desert southwest
- One thing I want to do before I die
- That´s a work in progress
- Favourite book
- The ones I don´t want to end.
- My friends describe me as
- Hardworking, funny, smart and loyal.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- I spent nearly 3 months traveling throughout Central America and the experience I gained from those travels cannot be adequately described in terms of how I grew as a human being! I learned that traveling brings us closer to true humanity.
Recent Entries by 10asians
One long night riding trains! - May 15, 2010
Well, the trip has begun. Nic and Sally dropped me off at Minneapolis MSP airport yesterday. I must say, airport departures have gotten quite impersonal since 9-11, no more waiting with a loved one...
Bill Clinton killed my chicken! - Jul 18, 2010
I apologize to those who have been reading my blog entries. I am about a month behind schedule. I only have about 8-10 more entries to write so if your interested, they will continue, Thanks for re...
In search of....a Booze Cruise! - Jul 17, 2010
San Juan del Sur was one minor disappointment after another. Nicole's checklist of things to do while in Central America included whale watching or perhaps catching some dolphins at play and maybe ...