Photos of Sitzmark Lodge
TripAdvisor Reviews Sitzmark Lodge Red River
Travel Blogs from Red River
- Stopped at a Gas station and got some food(lunch meat and bread) costing me $8
- Just traveled 242.8 miles spending $45.24 on the gas
- Went to Carson National Forest in Carson NM
- There was no entrance fee but the parking cost me 5 dollars
- I visited the Pot Creek and went on a hike by the water
- Sleeping in my car again, hopefully I get more sleep then I did the nights before.
- Waking up around 10am tomorrow...GET TO SLEEP IN !! ...
- Left early this morning at eight
- Arrived at Carson National Forest around ten thirty.
- Grabbed gas for $23.78
- Also had five sandwhiches for $16.25 and a water for a dollar.
- Had a light picnic and than was back on the road towards Colorado Springs
81; отеля тех лет. Я давно не читал ничег
Guests of the hotel will please bear in mind that we will not be ...
David has been performing surgery on his saddle in an attempt to relieve pressure on his sores. He's hacked two lumps out of the leather. Franco would be proud of him.
We are now down to 15 riders: Dr Tom, Jim, Tim, Tom, Rob, Christian and Jacqueline, Father Bruce, Larry and Kelli, Steve, Brett , Don and us.
... that. It worries me when I hear people saying that it is normal to row when on holiday as that seems a very bizarre concept to me. I can't think of anyone else that I would want to spend 20 days and nights and almost 2,500 miles with and I know that these trips wouldn't be anything like as much fun if we weren't doing it together. So despite the hunger, the irritation cos our motel was closed and annoyance at the expense of where ...