No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this lodge rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Business Services
- Free parking
Photos of Riverlodge Backpackers
Travelers also recommend:
TravelPod Member ReviewsRiverlodge Backpackers Cape Town
I orginially booked this place for a couple of nights and then decided o stay for another. Here are the reasons why:
1) Great location, easy to get to from the city centre (15 minutes on the train which is really cheap especially if you buy a weekly ticket);
2) Great mix of people both staff and residents, both long term and short term;
3) Great facilities (especially the kitchen and the showers);
4) Quiet (as in no noise from the street. This is difficult to find right inthe city centre;
5) Price: Well I think that speaks for itself;
I would go back there in a flash having been to other bakcpacckers in the city centre. Great staff, great facilites. Well run.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TravelPod member and not of TravelPod.com.
TripAdvisor Reviews Riverlodge Backpackers Cape Town
Travel Blogs from Cape Town
... Bay! We had bets that Jess wouldn't make it but to our suprise she did! Ha! 6 hours later we arrived at Mossel Bay and the weather here is beautiful and our hostel is like a surfers paradise! More like a hotel! Spending the next 4 nights here chilling by the pool and beach.
Whale watching tomorrow :)
Archie-Blue should enjoy that! PS see if you can spot her in some of the pics - we nearly lost her off Table Mountain!!
... be pleased to learn that there is a thriving market for their tipple. Savannah Dry is widely available and a perfect dust settler after a long and often hot day’s birding.
If this is your first visit to the region, consider taking some kind of camcorder. We picked up a fairly low spec Sony digital camcorder for under £300 from Amazon. We were able to get some reasonable footage of lots of birds and mammals.
Expect to take a lot of photos. We ...