How has this lodge rated in the past?
- Airport Transportation
- Shuttle bus service
- Business Services
- Kids activities or Babysitting
- Beverage Selection
Photos of Riverlodge Backpackers
Travelers also recommend:
TravelPod Member ReviewsRiverlodge Backpackers Cape Town
I orginially booked this place for a couple of nights and then decided o stay for another. Here are the reasons why:
1) Great location, easy to get to from the city centre (15 minutes on the train which is really cheap especially if you buy a weekly ticket);
2) Great mix of people both staff and residents, both long term and short term;
3) Great facilities (especially the kitchen and the showers);
4) Quiet (as in no noise from the street. This is difficult to find right inthe city centre;
5) Price: Well I think that speaks for itself;
I would go back there in a flash having been to other bakcpacckers in the city centre. Great staff, great facilites. Well run.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TravelPod member and not of TravelPod.com.
TripAdvisor Reviews Riverlodge Backpackers Cape Town
Travel Blogs from Cape Town
... room for you to spend the night.” Then the man bowed down and worshiped the Lord, saying, “Praise be to the Lord, the God of my master Abraham, who has not abandoned his kindness and faithfulness to my master. As for me, the Lord has led me on the journey to the house of my master’s relatives.”
Portia was crying, I was crying and bless the children were just confused as they were simply enjoying a story but the way Portia said it to ...
... late for with the friends they had made the night before on Table Mountain. We dropped the girls off at their actual hotel with promises to let Jerry know if they went out- though no one thought it was likely given how tired we all were! Jerry and I cleaned up and walked down the main bar/restaurant street in Capetown. We found this cute restaurant that had a sort of southern kitchen feel to it- they made us feel right at home! Great end to a great ...