How has this lodge rated in the past?
- Airport Transportation
- Shuttle bus service
- Business Services
- Beverage Selection
- Kids activities or Babysitting
Photos of Riverlodge Backpackers
Travelers also recommend:
TravelPod Member ReviewsRiverlodge Backpackers Cape Town
I orginially booked this place for a couple of nights and then decided o stay for another. Here are the reasons why:
1) Great location, easy to get to from the city centre (15 minutes on the train which is really cheap especially if you buy a weekly ticket);
2) Great mix of people both staff and residents, both long term and short term;
3) Great facilities (especially the kitchen and the showers);
4) Quiet (as in no noise from the street. This is difficult to find right inthe city centre;
5) Price: Well I think that speaks for itself;
I would go back there in a flash having been to other bakcpacckers in the city centre. Great staff, great facilites. Well run.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TravelPod member and not of TravelPod.com.
TripAdvisor Reviews Riverlodge Backpackers Cape Town
Travel Blogs from Cape Town
After my fairly busy weekend, you'd think I'd finally revert into traveller mode and do less with my days, but alas no. Although Monday was certainly a slower start given that it was tipping down with rain when I woke up, I still managed an 8km round trip walk to the District Six museum and the 2 Oceans Aquarium. The District Six museum depicts the story of the governments introduction of the Group Areas Act which defined District Six as a ...
... obtained boarding cards, cleared security and are in the lounge within half an hour. For once, we allowed way too much transfer time but the Canadian rugby team is on the tv in the lounge and the boy is absorbed in volume three of The Game of Thrones. We are lucky boys. British Air to Cape Town with a 19:15 scheduled arrival. Fantastic flight with an emergency row seat and extra leg room. Coming into Cape Town the view of ...