Quest Cronulla Beach

Address: 1 The Kingsway, Cronulla, New South Wales, 2230, Australia | Lodge
Searching for availability...
*Prices above are provided by partners for one room, double occupancy and do not include all taxes and fees. Please see our partners for full details.

How has this lodge rated in the past?

  What's this?
Discover trends in hotel experiences based on real traveler reviews and ratings. Mouse over circles to see what some travelers had to say.


This lodge, located on 1 The Kingsway, Cronulla, is near Cronulla Beach Walk, South Cronulla Beach, Pebbly Beach, and Botany Bay.
Map this lodge



    TripAdvisor Reviews Quest Cronulla Beach

    4.50 of 5 stars Outstanding

    Travel Blogs from Cronulla

    Putting the last few nails in the coffin

    A travel blog entry by skedaddled on Apr 19, 2015

    1 photo

    ... surprising to see how I felt about my material positions. At the end of the day after all was said and done there really was a huge relief or freeing feeling once it was all done and dusted.

    One of the shittest things about the Garage Sale was when I inquired about how people heard about the sale. Approx. 80% of the people who showed up said they saw the A Frame sign I put up at the top of the street, the other 20% came from Gumtree ...

    There Sure Are a Lot of Blonde Women Over Here

    A travel blog entry by philosophizermd on Apr 01, 2015

    14 photos

    ... anyone or anything to come abroad from any direction. We are sitting in 2 very small seats with just a small metal bar keeping us from tumbling over the edge anytime our driver decides to go Fast & Furious on us and drift around one of the many curvy roads we are traveling down. Oh and by the way, there’s nothing that says “Hey, all you business people going about your normal lives, look up here at all the tourists and get a laugh ...

    SYDNEY AUSTRALIA, Speaks for itself

    A travel blog entry by kwdestinations on Feb 24, 2015

    11 photos

    ... crocodile Dundee hat, didgeridoo or something substantial for the kids or grandkids.

    Back to “Due to “safety reasons”; you can’t take a doggie bag out of the restaurant that you’ve paid over $100 for a seafood platter. You could get sick on that left over food! Due to “safety” reasons, a tour bus carrying a load of senior citizens carrying chair canes and walking canes have to walk uphill ...

    8 hours 40 minutes to Sydney

    A travel blog entry by cbaloun on Feb 18, 2015

    2 photos

    ... her flat is perfect.

    Muz and I were both awake at 4a. We planned to leave Melbourne by 7a in order to avoid traffic. Nope. That did not happen. We left at 8:30a. Close enough. And traffic was a nightmare in Melbourne. It reminds me a lot of driving in Denver. You're supposed to use your ESPN to know someone is about to cut you off. No one uses their blinkers. Cassie is assuming they are telepathically waving at her when she is allowing them into her lane.

    25-27 January: Three days in Sydney

    A travel blog entry by iseliner on Jan 28, 2015

    28 photos

    ... in in Australia. The first night I stayed in a room with six beds and a shared bathroom, and the second night I stayed in a room with four beds and a private bathroom. Both rooms were big and clean with very comfortable beds and big lockers for each bed, and the lockers had electrical sockets inside them so you could leave your phone to charge there. And the hostel's roof terrace was also really nice with a great view of the ...