Hotel Weiss Kreuz
- Meeting rooms/conference facilities
- Breakfast Available
- Wireless internet connection in room (free)
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Non-smoking hotel
Photos of Hotel Weiss Kreuz
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Weiss Kreuz Thusis
Travel Blogs from Thusis
From Lake Constance to the mountains of Switzerland- incredible train ride on the Bernina express to Pontresina in Graubunden in the Engadine. Snow, mountains, below freezing winds and a trek to the Morteratsch glacier ( in our all purpose travel outfits) and an even more amazing train ride to Tirano, Italy were included in our brief sojourn to ...
... a marriage certificate (with only a possible marriage year to go by) and it didn't cost a cent. They were fantastic. We then decided to go for a drive over to Switzerland as we had almost a whole day to spare now, so up the hill we went. It is only 1 minute from the boarder here. The idea was to head to Pontresina for a late lunch. It was getting colder the further ...
... of the mountain, Who walked there?? St Moritz was breath taking, so glitzy & posh, but sports driven also. We went to the Olympic Stadium where they held the 1924 & 1948 Olympic games, saw the bob sled run, the Cresta Run (Luge) & had lunch overlooking the Ice Skating rinks (outdoors mind you) very expensive but lovely lunch. So glad we decided to go, but at the same time very glad we only stayed a few hours or we would have blown the budget ...
It's raining this morning, so the temperature is higher. We started the day with a couple of blogs. On the lake there are a group of ducks, we took a few photos. We then drove into Gravedonna to buy a couple of essentials, just getting to the shops before they closed. Then we set off for the border with Switzerland. It wasn't long before we stopped to fill with diesel, checking with the cashier first that it had additive in it to protect ...
- I slept in and then caught the late morning train to St Moritz
- It took 2 hrs to get there through some of the most amazing scenery I have seen.
- After arriving I walked around town for a while with my backpack as check in wasn't until 5pm!!!
- I walked to the lake and took a few pictures and then went into town. To get there I had to take probably the longest escalator I have ever ...