The Whitmore Inn
- Continental Breakfast
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Kids activities or Babysitting
- Free parking
Photos of The Whitmore Inn
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews The Whitmore Inn Weaverville
Travel Blogs from Weaverville
- After a nice day at SOU we made our way back home.
- On the way down into California we stopped to Mt. Shasta national forest.
- It is one of the world's largest and most impressive stratovolcanoes.
- We camp out here for the ...
Traveled from El Dorado Hills, California to Redding, California
- Stopped at Redding 11:10 a.m. and left at 11:30 a.m.
- I stopped at Arco gas station
- The bathrooms were not too nice, but they were decent
- Bought a water bottle, chips and beef jerky but I was not too hungry because of my big breakfast
- Food Costs: $4.50
- Gas Costs: $37.27
... beads, jewelry, clothing and people that were so kind and open and informative. It was definitely a stop well worth the time. As we were leaving, we were told of a place to stop and fill up water jugs at a river's head. I don't recall the name of the place but awe man was the water delicious and cold!!! So energizing and natural.
Now we're off again to our stop before visiting Yosemite in the morning.
... a tow truck. We waited at the general store, spoke with the owner and caught a ride back to the campground.Once our battery was jumped, we drove into Weaverville, where we bought another battery and then we were on our way! We drove on, stopped at Wiskeytown Lake, where we went swimming. The water was super fresh, considering that it was 100 degrees outside. Brad and I swam and Maria Elena read her ...
... tea. We also ordered food items which were largely forgettable, but the starbucks managed to forget Brandon's chocolate croissant, so they gave him a gift card for a free drink next time he goes.
As usual, Brandon and I broke out into our "japanese samurai voices." We do this a lot, imitating the way Japanese speak english. These typical speech patterns include minor stuttering, "L"s that sound like "R"s, and a particular intonation. We really get a kick ...