The Whitmore Inn
How has this inn rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Free parking
- Kids activities or Babysitting
Photos of The Whitmore Inn
TripAdvisor Reviews The Whitmore Inn Weaverville
Travel Blogs from Weaverville
- After a nice day at SOU we made our way back home.
- On the way down into California we stopped to Mt. Shasta national forest.
- It is one of the world's largest and most impressive stratovolcanoes.
- We camp out here for the ...
Traveled from El Dorado Hills, California to Redding, California
- Stopped at Redding 11:10 a.m. and left at 11:30 a.m.
- I stopped at Arco gas station
- The bathrooms were not too nice, but they were decent
- Bought a water bottle, chips and beef jerky but I was not too hungry because of my big breakfast
- Food Costs: $4.50
- Gas Costs: $37.27
... a tow truck. We waited at the general store, spoke with the owner and caught a ride back to the campground.Once our battery was jumped, we drove into Weaverville, where we bought another battery and then we were on our way! We drove on, stopped at Wiskeytown Lake, where we went swimming. The water was super fresh, considering that it was 100 degrees outside. Brad and I swam and Maria Elena read her ...
... owners with golf carts or quads. The pool was perfect. Well the pool itself was a basic medium sized pool, but on a hot night after all the driving an such, it was perfect. We even were playing Marco Polo with some of the owners, who were also the ones that ran the grill. One of the teenage kids was hyper as all Hell. Matsu got out half way through the game and laid exhausted in a patio chair. Our ...
Today, we left Medford to drive to the Redwood National Parks. Of course it was raining and freezing. The drive to the National Parks was kinda confusing but eventually we got there. It would have been really really nice had it been at least 65 degrees and sunny, we probably would have hiked a little, gone on a picnic or something. But it was hard to do anything because it was literally 48 ...