The Hanford House Inn
Photos of The Hanford House Inn
TripAdvisor Reviews Yamanaka Prince Hotel Kaga
Travel Blogs from Sutter Creek
- Filled up at a gas station for $31.98
- Im finally home
- I had a blast
- So happy that my family had Christmas dinner ready for me
Total Gas cost $824.80
Food cost $263.70
Total logging cost $4,600
The car accident $2000
Total cost of trip was ...
... opposition in parliament has taken to publishing the independent estimates each month. The government has imposed very high tariffs on imported goods, making them unobtainable for most Argentines. Additionally, the government has set an official currency exchange rate that is artificially low. If a traveler uses a credit card or ATM, the exchange is ...
- Here's some final stats about the trip.
- Total miles traveled: 3196 miles
- Total gas expenses: $736.52
- Total food expenses: $320.31
- Total lodging expenses: $833.00
- Museum/ Park/ Tour expenses: $440.54
- Car Repairs: $200.00
- Other (souvenirs): $32.25
- Grand Total: $2562.62
- A once in a lifetime experience: Priceless
... it for anything.
... the river sucked us in and under! Dave shouted out instructions to ensure we didn't crack open our heads on a rock. It was hard to believe but we unintentionally swam through a class four rapid. Even though it was a blur, in all that chaotic excitement, I was ear to ear smiling and loved every moment.
By the time we got back home, we were even more shattered than when we rolled out of the car that morning. Joy was back from L.A and seeing her was just like when we saw her in ...