Studio 6 Willows
How has this inn rated in the past?
Photos of Studio 6 Willows
TripAdvisor Reviews Studio 6 Willows
Travel Blogs from Willows
- We traveled to Chico 206 miles on our way there we caught a flat tire and did not a spare so i had to call the dealership and they said it would take two days to ship the tire in.
- the first day in Chico i went to visit the collage and then the coach showed me around he also showed me into the locker room then we went to the weight room and watched them prepare for there game we went to the ...
We (my friend Linda and me and my two cats, Buster and FlipperDoodle) stayed here for a few days to visit with my great buddy, Marilyn, and her mom. My daughter showed on Saturday with a UHaul (Pentske truck) with her load from Alameda and we (us and friends Kathy and Jeff) topped the truck off with the last of my belongs ...
- Left Grants Pass early in the morning and got to Chico for my last college visit at 10 AM.
- Visited Chico State and I loved the campus.
- Stayed at Chico all day and I stayed at a local hotel in the city.
- I ...
Written by Molly
We were supposed to have two quick nights in Chico before heading out of California and moving on to Oregon. Corey’s sister has a friend out there whose family we met online through a Kickstarter campaign. They were trying to raise funds for a new tractor they needed for their family farm and in exchange offered various incentives, one of them being a free photography session by their daughter Katie. We thought it sounded like a pretty ...
... we were at last night. About that party..
It was SO COOL!! Chico is SO COOL!!!
It was a benefit party for local anti-fracking groups. There was a Rage AGainst the Machine cover band, kegs, $1.00 grilled cheese sandwiches, a fire, fire staff spinners, and like 200 hippes! What more could you ask for in a house party. Chico is a really awesome place and every night is dollar beer night someplace. This town is known for being a party town and ...