Travel Blogs from Cambridge
... 1 pair hiking, 2 light socks)
2 pairs of jeans and 1 pair of quick dry ...
We couldn't say no. Enough said. The offering was a trip of a lifetime. This adventure would not have happened without Tim Wright from Sauti Moja, Dr. Peter Emary and Mike Thomas, Rotarians from the Rotary Club of Cambridge (Preston-Hespeler).
The Rotary club that I belong to along with others in the district have helped Sauti Moja, a charitable organization that focuses on improving ...
What a great trip! I love traveling and seeing new things!
Big Thanks To...
- Pat and Dale for the lovely Wedding Gift/ Honeymoon Trip and for looking after Chester
- Jenna and John, also for the lovely Wedding Gift/ Honeymoon Trip
- My parents for inspiring the destinations on the trip.
- Brett for lending us his camera!
- Alex for making the trip so awesome and for being the best Husband on the planet!
... today I will be there........it seems my next big adventure started without me even realizing it. I don't really know what the experience will be but I'm sure it will be amazing and I can't wait to find out who I get to meet along the way.
Stay tuned and I'll do my best to keep you up to date and by all means, if you want to be part of the adventure, join in!!!
... Upon arrival, the doorman takes your car keys and the vehicle disappears. That afternoon, we commenced a 9hr pub crawl and after gagging down slimy oysters, eating raw salmon, sushi and other weird delights – we (she) decided to spend the night in Toronto as well.
Places we Visited:
- Financial District – Home to 40 international banks, the ...