TripAdvisor Reviews Prospector Inn Republic
Travel Blogs from Republic
- Leaving Bacon B&B for a four and half hour drive over 282 miles.
- Arrived in a Wendy's parking lot in Spokane.
- Visited Spokane Falls and Manito Park and Botanical Gardens for the day.
- Ate at a local cafe and slept in the parking lot of the Wendy's. ...
- Stopped in Omak, Washington for gas and ended up just spending the night there.
- It was dark so there was no point in going on site seeing.
- Gas was $21.62 to go 116 miles.
- We didn't feel like finding a camp ground to stay at, so we just slept in the camper in the middle of ...
- We decided to take the scenic route and drive up through some of the national forests in northern Washington to get to Seattle.
- The first forest we drove through was Colville National Forest.
- We stopped for gas in Colville.
- It was $49.01 for the 263 mil drive.
- We arrived at our gas stop at 5:00 PM.
- We were in the car for ...
Campstie Site #28 - Forest Service Campground with water nearby. No dump station. Elevation 2900 ft. 28 total sites. Notes - Hiked: Maple Pass/Anne Lake Trail, Cutthroat Pass, and - Brewpubs visited: Twisp River Pub/Methow Brewing in Twisp, and Old Schoolhouse Brewery in ...
Campstie Site #18 - Forest Service Campground with water nearby. No dump station. Elevation 3600 ft. 28 total sites. Notes - Hiked: Pipsissewa Trail from campground. At the top there is an excellent view of Bonaparte Lake. About 1.75 miles one ...