TripAdvisor Reviews Pension Diamant Karlovy Vary
Travel Blogs from Karlovy Vary
We hid the presents around the house for her.
She got Frozen dolls, makeup set and other clothes. She was certainly happy.
She played with them and then we went out and rode a horse and carriage ride.
Zara was sooooooooo happy the biggest smile.
What brightened it up for me was a horse ******, it was magnificent ( Mum told ...
... hair bands and a brush for Elsa and Anna.
Zara wrote a list of what she wanted to do for her birthday.
I let Zara put make up on ME!
I''ll tell you 2 things Zara wanted to do.
Play with toys and the 2nd thing was play with toys.
We all went on a horse and carriage ride for her birthday.
... beer, old timber chairs and tables and vintage pictures on the walls. The dumplings were so good.
Another item that is made here is the Becherovka herbal liqueur.
So we bought some and tried it.
You can't drink it without screwing your face up, not my taste.
Another claim to fame is that a couple of scenes from James Bond, Casino Royale were filmed in front of their ...
- I woke up and checked out before making some breakfast.
- I caught the metro to the bus station (it took me a few minutes before I realised I was walking the wrong way.
- I bought a ticket for Karlovy Vary and waited at the bus station for my bus.
- The bus ride took a little over 2 hours. When I arrived a set about trying to find my hostel.
- There wasn't much in the way of hostels to choose ...
... unique temperature and mineral content, even though they all come from the same original source. The town is located in a large valley, surrounded by a beautiful forest popular with Czech, German and Russian hunters. Right in the middle of this beautiful, quaint town is a monstrosity of a building built in 1972- no surprise, it's a basic communist style building- UGLY. The only thing I could think of was the story of Guy de ...