How has this inn rated in the past?
- Swimming pool
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Free parking
- Kids activities or Babysitting
- Pets allowed
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Orland Inn
Travel Blogs from Orland
... and watched them play.
- The next day we had a team breakfast and then walked around the campus and met some of the professors and we also went on the campus chapel which was and extremely good chapel we service later on we went back to the dorms and played video games and i fell asleep on the couch.
- Left Grants Pass early in the morning and got to Chico for my last college visit at 10 AM.
- Visited Chico State and I loved the campus.
- Stayed at Chico all day and I stayed at a local hotel in the city.
- I ...
... probably keep us out late and our goal of being there was to try to get a routine down including a good bedtime. We did head out to the Farmer’s Market and had a lot of fun jumping on bounce houses and eating some yummy homemade popsicles from one of the stands there.
We realized Chico also had some great bike paths and after having had such a fun time riding around on our rented bikes in Davis we were really wishing we had ours again. New ones were ...
... me its number one for parties amongst Cal State campuses.
What an honor!
about fracking from Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydraulic_ fracturing
I went on POF again and we met up with Joe. He is from Orange county but lives in Chico. He has big muscles, he's Mexican ;) and hes nice. But he has too many girlfriends and has self proclaimed poor time management skills. Its been fun, but not only am I leaving soon, but I'm also not ...
My stay in California was the most memorable summer yet! After hiking for three hours on the flumes (in flip flops and bikinis) my two friends and i found a nice little spot but the river and decided to stop there and take a break. Swimming and laying on this large rock in the middle of the river. We soon realized that we were all out of water and that it would take us another three hours or so to hike back to the house. After hiking up the mountain for a short period of time ...