Lakeshore Inn and RV Park
Photos of Lakeshore Inn and RV Park
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Lakeshore Inn and RV Park Lakehead
Travel Blogs from Lakehead
- After a nice day at SOU we made our way back home.
- On the way down into California we stopped to Mt. Shasta national forest.
- It is one of the world's largest and most impressive stratovolcanoes.
- We camp out here for the ...
We decided to hike to the Castle Crags today because Mount Shasta had some clouds over the summit. We drove about 20 minutes down to Castle Crags State Park. This hike is about 2,300 feet elevation gain in 2.7 miles, so it is very difficult. I knew it would be hard, but not as hard as it was.
The hike was constantly uphill, not too bad at first, but it got very rocky toward the end, with some sketchy parts where ...
Traveled from El Dorado Hills, California to Redding, California
- Stopped at Redding 11:10 a.m. and left at 11:30 a.m.
- I stopped at Arco gas station
- The bathrooms were not too nice, but they were decent
- Bought a water bottle, chips and beef jerky but I was not too hungry because of my big breakfast
- Food Costs: $4.50
- Gas Costs: $37.27
On our way to California... no real schedule, no hotels, just flying by the seat of our pants with adventure & fun on our minds and many people & places to visit.
First stop on the way was Shasta, CA. We stopped at the highly recommended Crystal Room, a store that has many rooms. One room is for singing bowls only! It was a blast for Shane. He loves music and stones. As we walked though the store we ...
... rainy, so we hunkered down, put the heater on and watched a DVD that Travis & Mallery had given me for Father's Day. "Ernest Goes to Camp." He was a lot funnier when the kids were young, you know what ah mean Vern?
Shades of melancholy began and mixed emotions set in... As we continue to head north... and east comes the realization that this is the way home.