Lakeshore Inn and RV Park
How has this inn rated in the past?
Photos of Lakeshore Inn and RV Park
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Lakeshore Inn and RV Park Lakehead
Travel Blogs from Lakehead
- After a nice day at SOU we made our way back home.
- On the way down into California we stopped to Mt. Shasta national forest.
- It is one of the world's largest and most impressive stratovolcanoes.
- We camp out here for the ...
Got on the road early that morning and found a little lake just outside of Whiskey town. We took the opportunity to set up the boat for the first time on the trip. After getting the boat set up we carried it down to the lake. Po's a tough cookie it was quite a trek down to the lake carrying the boat. Then after all that the battery we bought to run the trolling motor was next to dead... Ah. Good thing we have paddles..
- Traveled about 2 hours and 30 minutes my brother found out that he needed to go to the bathroom break
- While my brother was gone to the restroom I had brought some more water, top noodles, and Cheetos for $10.25.
- Also, spent $29.93 for gas.
Traveled from El Dorado Hills, California to Redding, California
- Stopped at Redding 11:10 a.m. and left at 11:30 a.m.
- I stopped at Arco gas station
- The bathrooms were not too nice, but they were decent
- Bought a water bottle, chips and beef jerky but I was not too hungry because of my big breakfast
- Food Costs: $4.50
- Gas Costs: $37.27
... information screen up about the dam and reservoir. The lake is 46% full and 106' low which when you think how big an area the lake and all it's fingers are it would take lots of rain and snow to get it up to the top. We didn't take the tour but walked out on the dam to get a closer look at the reservoir and the surrounding area. Took a scenic road home.
Later in the afternoon we thought we would take a trip to one of the eastern fingers of Lake Shasta where ...