Lake Creek Base Camp
Travel Blogs from Frenchglen
... The state bird is western meadowlark.
The state flower is Oregon Grape.
The year of statehood is 1859.
The total amount of square miles is 93,381.
- Today was a rough day, very rough day!
- I was driving on the highway, from Boise on my way to Portland.
- Once i crossed to borders between states i felt the car start to fail .
- As i kept on driving, i knew my car was going to stop at some point.
- I tried to go as far as possible but I couldn't make it.
- I ...
... time we needed to meet.
... new corian counter-tops, redesigned the island, picked out new flooring, etc. Their kitchen is going to be a mess for awhile, but it'll revolutionize that place. Also helped Kim get the garage organized; Dan put in a work bench, I organized all the tools, installed wall hangers for garden tools, etc.
Spent some time in the Yakima canyon, where we camped 25 years ago, and go interested in living in Ellensburg. It was nostalgic staying for ...
... gt;<li>I spent the night in a parking lot that night because i couldn't find a rest stop and I paid for that mistake when one Nevada's finest woke me up early in the morning and was about to take me for trespassing and I explained the whole situation and the police officer let me ...