La Quinta Inn & Suites Brandon Jackson Airport E
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this inn rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Swimming pool
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Business Services
- Fitness/Health center
- Free parking
Photos of La Quinta Inn & Suites Brandon Jackson Airport E
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews La Quinta Inn & Suites Brandon Jackson Airport E
Travel Blogs from Brandon
Downtown Jackson is a little scary. After our navigator could not find our hotel address a friendly emergency nurse at the medical centre we found was more than happy to walk outside and show me the back way along a gravel path - a few turns left and right and our hotel alongside the highway service road appeared. Good timing as Nicole was about to point our car in the direction of the highway and keep going!
Jackson (day trip to Meridian)
- 9am start for our day trip to Meridian
- Mississippi Blues Trail Markers:
- Rubin Lacy at Pelahatchie
- Arthur 'Big Boy' Crudup at Forest
- Meridian Rhythm and blues and Soul Music
- Meridian Jimmy Rodgers and the Blues
- Otis Rush at Philadephia
- We have seen a ...
- Slept in
- Breakfast toast with peanut butter and blueberries, strawberries and yogurt
- Bill did washing
- Margie emails
- Neil drove to and walked around Union Station and came home with roast Cajun chicken for sandwiches for lunch
- Watched Rick Stein Taste of Blues (for inspiration, not that we needed ...
- Breakfast at budget hotel
- Drove downtown to visit information centre. It was closed and sign referred us to music festival venue
- Lunch at Steve’s as Coffee Roasters Café was also closed
- Drove over the railway tracks to what turns out to be the wrong side of town. Went to Savers to Go for supplies
- Drove around downtown ...
- Sad to be leaving New Orleans and can't wait to come back but next time it will be in October when the weather is perfect and not too hot and humid
- One last swim before packing the case
- Two taxis turn up to take us to the airport
- Dollar car rentals – Silver Nissan (great seats front and back with arm rests
- Didn’t take the 55 ...