Hotel Rivage Sapporo
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Rivage Sapporo
Travel Blogs from Sapporo
... almost broke down into tears and quickly rushed off to get a camera. She came back and we all gathered around one another standing on tables and posing for the camera. I think they liked it :)
Straight after school i met my previous 3rd teacher. Absolute legend of a teacher. We went to an old man's izakaya and it was proper Japanese in there. I think 80%25 of them were actual samurai's (the other 20%25 being ninja's). We ate. We drank. ...
... subway stop Gakuen Mae
And to all of our friends to whom we had to say bye
Goodbye to Lunch Bunch and people at Let’s Talk
Goodbye to the men showing us where to walk
Goodbye to the things we experienced everyday
Like bowing, sumimasen, and hai dozo they’d say
Goodbye to chopsticks we mastered that skill
And to the girls who wear skirts though in the air there’s ...
3 puns for the price of 1 there! You lucky sods!
Had a pretty interesting day at school today. It was 4 classes of sannensei. Normally that's a bit of a pain, especially with one of the classes who have a few students who shout out and disrupt what I'm teaching.
I was tasked with creating a short warm up so I picked one I did before Christmas and varied it a little. It's basically a cheeky way to get them to pronounce words correctly and also get them to ...
... know what things are.
Monday I needed to pay our rent and go to the post office. I also decided it was nice enough to go for a run, which I hadn't done since last month. The running path conditions, weather and the way I felt all surprisingly surpassed my expectations. After my run I actually had to go back to the university's payment office since my first trip to pay the rent was unsuccessful because although there was a guy there to take my money, the guy who has ...
... to give her some vistor's information and even some small treats when we arrived and then brought her a sandwich for lunch after the service. During the offering most of the men from the congregation got up to do a special song that even included some dance moves. It was very cool to see so many men on the stage and having a good time.
After having lunch and talking with our friends, Betsy and I headed to the chocolate factory. It wasn't quite what I had planned ...
Other places to stay in Sapporo
1-1-35 Minami 11 Jo Nishi Chuoku, Sapporo | Innfrom $40
Kita Juni Jo Station, Sapporo | Innfrom $41
Bus Center Mae Station, Sapporo | Innfrom $39
Kita Juhachi Jo Station, Sapporo | Innfrom $34
9-1016-14 Minami-gojo Nishi, Chuo-ku, Sapporo | Innfrom $26