Comfort Suites Benbrook
How has this inn rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Comfort Suites Benbrook
Travel Blogs from Benbrook
- The morning after we traveled to TCU, the coach gave us a tour of the facilities as well as the campus.
- It was a amazing campus, the facilities were nice and the people had a nice southern feel.
- After the tour they served us lunch and after that we sold our socks . We made $125.
- For dinner, we ate at Whataburger. I spent ...
- In the morning, we filled up the tank, and bought ice and water before we set off to TCU
- First we traveled 251 miles to Pecos, TX we spent $46.77 on gas
- Next we traveled 245 miles to Abilene, TX, we spent $45.66
- Finally we traveled 150 miles to Fort Worth, TX where TCU is. ...
... executive development program utilizes excellent, modern leadership abilities to executives, senior and middle management staff.
Shearin Leadership Training Program aims to transform managers into efficient leaders aside from improving profitability, cooperation, integration and customer/client service. The program also develops personal accountability in producing positive results. ...
Saying goodbye is always so tough & today was no different as we parted ways with our friends. They headed south to Houston & we headed West to Dallas. I loaded them up with Elvis memorabilia to pass on to my mum & we left them & drove West to Parker, Texas & the SouthFork Ranch! The ranch house was lovely but really had no real relevance to the Dallas show as the show only ever filmed outside. ...
Our 2014 Hawkins Family Vacation ended safely upon our return home after 4 AM early Wednesday morning. It was long drive through the sands of west Texas but nothing beats the blessing of a safe delivery to a still-standing and working home.
Our final tally was 15 days, 3,571 miles traveled and over 82 hours in the car.
Thanks for sharing our journey.