Barefoot Mailman Motel
How has this inn rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Barefoot Mailman Motel Lantana
Travel Blogs from Lantana
... for a homeless women. While we were talking to her a weird little guy, polo shirt, slacks, rolling suitcase, started talking to Monica about running a florist shop that he was buying. He actually sat down at our table and talked and talked....on and on....I didn't realize he was homeless til later when JP said, "...he didn't just roll in from Spain..." In fact, we continued seeing very well dressed homeless ...
This afternoon and evening JP was working in Palm beach. Beautiful place with quite a lot of huge mansions on the ocean. It was hot today but there was a nice breeze. Unfortunately it was insanely hot in the truck. I thought I was going to die. I was feeling bad for all the little kids whose parents leave them in cars. I tried to hang out ...
... we go to, and most are very happy, anyway, All the while that our "new friend" is "sharing" her insight, another person is trying to add their comments, which make no sense what so ever ... Thank God ...It's the Galleria Mall! So we bail, and chalk up another fun filled South Florida bus ride. If you are wondering what she looked like, this picture is the closest thing that I could find. Cheers from Ft ...
... Fes, Morocco.
7. Seen the 2nd largest mosque in the world in Casablanca
8. Sung “As Time Goes By” in Casablanca
9. Experienced extreme poverty for the first time when I spent time with a small village in Ghana
10. Gone on safari and wine tastings in South Africa
11. Stood at the southern most tip of the African continent at Cape Point
12. Snorkeled in Mauritius, Costa Rica and Honduras
... br style="font-family: verdana, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; text-align: left; ">.
Next up a ...