No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Bialowieza
... nouveau vocabuaire:
- une explication plausible
- nommer en memoire de
- un moyen de circuler facilement
- transport de marchandises
- (le) partimoine mondial de l'UNESCO
...Did you konw that a "deead line" during The Civil War in America used to define a real line which was drawn around the camp of the prisoners and served as the border of the camp. If ...
b) get back to my weight category (45 kg) (never ever start silly non-eating diet! training will be impossible, plus additional heart problems. still, i need to cut off some products as well as decide on the right timing)
- cut off sugar (i said finishing a buiscuit, haha), pastry, white bread. Allowed: rye/wholegrained bread, a bar of dark chocolate (100 g a week)
- concentrate on the protein products ...
... is exacly the same you'd get to the question: Will i become a champion? If you don't see yourself living that way you won't reach your target. As simple as that.
Putting aside the phylosophic part of the issue, I'd like to share some ideas.
- The first one is the structure of the stories i'll be posting later on. It's called "The tree. The blade. The rime frost". That idea i took from the russian detective story I'm reading right now (one ...
... belorussian). Any person who walks along the street in a belorusian town will hear russian speech, that's why so many foreigners become very startled to know that one more languade exists on the grounds of the country. Sad situation, indeed.
Still... why not russian/belorussian?
Languages are my passion, and i believe that one needs to "feel" a language to speak it correctly and to the point. I like the exression "the language of the soul" mntioned ...
... 50 & 100 rouble notes that aren't a lot of use in my change, a good trick to play the tourist...however if needed I can use my wallet as a stepladder!!
I spent today on the road heading for Brest, it's about 350 miles and I had planned on doing it over two days. I'd been navigating by maps as my Satnav doesn't know Belarus exists, and with my sense of direction that is fraught with danger. I'd planned ...