Charlies Hotel

Address: 63 Anson Road , London, England, N7 0AR, United Kingdom | 2 star inn
Searching for availability...
*Prices above are provided by partners for one room, double occupancy and do not include all taxes and fees. Please see our partners for full details.

How has this inn rated in the past?

  What's this?
Discover trends in hotel experiences based on real traveler reviews and ratings. Mouse over circles to see what some travelers had to say.


This 2 star inn, located in the Holloway area of London, is near Emirates Stadium, Hampstead Heath, Parliament Hill Fields, and Hackney City Farm.
Map this inn



    TripAdvisor Reviews Charlies Hotel London

    2.50 of 5 stars Fair

    Travel Blogs from London

    Chelsea and the London Eye

    A travel blog entry by patelfamily on Jun 15, 2015

    We headed to Stamford Bridge the home stadium of Chelsea. We arrived just in time for our tour. This tour took us to the stands, the field and the press room. In the stands the tour guide explained where all the different people sat. You could buy a box for £250 000 the good thing was that it was for a ten year year contract. We then ventured to the press room where we sat in Jose Mourinho chair and the other two chairs that were reserved for the captain and the player of the ...

    And the last stop -- family time in London....

    A travel blog entry by bjbromberg on May 14, 2015

    5 comments, 33 photos

    ... had brought presents back from Japan for the boys (including John), so they exhibited their prowess after the play:

    We were all dragging Thursday morning; the boys returned for another breakfast with us and then we packed up and headed to the airport.


    Britain, Britain, Britain

    A travel blog entry by stephandmarty on Nov 11, 2014

    ... it was the long drive down to Looe, Cornwall. A tiny little fisherman a village where we had Cornish pasties overlooking the water
    A short drive to checkout the other small fishing villages in the area (Polperro and Fowey - pronounced like Foy!) that are now only 20%25 populated, as the other 80%25 use these amazing places as their summer holiday homes.
    We did as the Cornish would, drank Cornish cider, Cornish tea, stopped our new pasties being ...

    London, England

    A travel blog entry by melissalawrence on Oct 24, 2014

    3 comments, 420 photos

    ... it was the Queen's bedroom, and he got into her bed with her in it! She awoke with a man with a bloody hand laying in her bed. She took the situation very smoothly, though; Instead of screaming or anything, just listened to the mans problems. He asked her for something, which if I remember correctly, was a lighter or cigarette, and she said yes and got up to get it. So she went to her phone and called the doorman. She asked him to bring her "drunk Irish friend in her room ...

    Journey to Liverpool

    A travel blog entry by tedbryce on Aug 29, 2014

    3 photos

    ... hour before departure time. I just hear over the PA that a cow on the line will delay our arrival at Liverpool, Lime Street, by 10 minutes! Arrived Liverpool, Lime Street about 10 minutes late and Janet was there waiting for us. After all the hellos etc. Janet took us on a mini guided tour around Liverpool. We stopped at St Mary's Cathedral for a look and some photos but I think Janet realised that we were all "toured" out and we ...