How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Shuttle bus service
- Drycleaning onsite
- Meeting rooms/conference facilities
- Airport Transportation
- Wireless internet connection in room (free)
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
TripAdvisor Reviews Zagroda Bamberska Poznan
Travel Blogs from Poznan
Arrived in Poznan-easy leg of tour-only 3 hours from Berlin. Playing amazing heritage listed venue above vegan cafe-lasagne for lunch/dinner-so fulfilling. Walked into surreal double bass and dance performance. Except I thought the dancer was an old drunkard who was annoying the musician. Nope he was part of the act. seriously amazing venue. 1930s cinema. Needed a bunch more people to soak ...
- Poznan is a city with a lovely little old town dominated by a beautiful Renaissance town hall but, for me, Poznan was all about being reunited with Gary, my husband. I surprised him by meeting him at the airport rather than at the hotel, as he'd thought. It was so great to see him again after a month which is by a long way, the longest we've ever been apart.
- It was also lovely to enjoy the difference between backpacker ...
Arriving in Wroclaw I wasn't sure what to expect. My first two days were spent in relative silence as my dorm was all male and they weren't big on the small talk. I had a lot of time to self analyse and began asking questions such as 'why do we wash our body's, our clothes, our floors with warm water but brush our teeth with cold?' Was about time I socialised. When I checked in I had to pay for a padlock so I thought I might as well use it seeing as I was paying ...
... Uprising Memorial giving homage to the workers who had rose up against the Communists in 1956 only to be gunned down. We then had gone on a walking tour with a young guy that I am unable to recall his name. We learned quite a bit, but it was lunch time and the smell of cooking was more motivating than the tour. Had lunch in an authentic dumpling house, Chatka Babuni. We ...
... as taxi drivers, waiters and others that there is no doubt they think I am Polockia. For instance, did you know ali means but, not butt. Just an interesting tidbit. Poznan is remarkable. I'm glad we started our trip here. It's a laid back little town with a huge square as Diane mentioned. If you look at the photos, you can see the unique architecture. The hotel we're staying at, the Brovaria, is ...