Sleep Inn Boone
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Swimming pool
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Kids activities or Babysitting
- Free parking
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Sleep Inn Boone
Travel Blogs from Boone
... and lay waste your country with fire and sword.”Major Ferguson was dispatched by Lord Cornwallis to bring the North Carolina mountain settlements back under the firm control of the Crown, and he sits entrenched atop King’s Mountain with 1000 seasoned fighters.There, on hallowed ground, the Overmountain Men and the Loyalists meet with destiny… a destiny that changed the direction of the War and forged the future of a ...
- Bethel Baptist Church puts on a Bethel Blast every 4th of July. They furnish pulled pork, baked beans, cole slaw, rolls, bottled water, soda, various desserts and watermelon. Local bands play in the big tent and fireworks at dark thirty. All this is free! ...
- It is amazing that this town has a 4th of July parade every year with the most simple of floats and entries and the whole town turns out and appreciates it as much as a Macy's parade. You can certainly feel the American pride and patriotism in this town.
- After the parade free watermelon and cake (made by the local bakery) are served on the lawn of the Jones ...
... conference for the Independence Day week-end. We had known we were travelling in the American Bible Belt and this was evidenced by the number of churches we saw and how many times we had been extended God's blessing.
Peter just loved driving the mountain roads with the caravan! They are windy, and being summer and with the holiday weekend approaching, there was lots of traffic. We continued on to Clingmans Dome Lookout. Clingsmans Dome at 6643 feet is the highest point ...
- Met up with Jim and Darlene, who were with us on the Panama Canal cruise my sister and I took last November for lunch. They are staying in Ashville, NC so half way was Spruce Pines. We found a great restaurant for lunch.....Mountain View. It certainly lived up to their name.
- On the way back to Boone, I stopped at Linville Caverns.
- Next adventure was a trip to West Jefferson to go to the Ashe County cheese factory and get some ...