YMCA Collins House International
TripAdvisor Reviews YMCA Collins House International Bangkok
Travel Blogs from Bangkok
... for the hour and ordered thai food for lunch. We read up about Chiang Mai in preparation for the next few days. We went back to collect the new and improved iPhone before dashing out to get another taxi to the Vietnam Embassy. Time was ticking away and we had to go back to the hostel to get our bags before going to the train station. Collecting our passports was very easy and we eventually found another cab which would take us to Khao San Road ...
So back in Bangkok I'm running out of money met some nice people on the bus from Cambodia but no one else had an idea of were they were going to stay so we parted at different train stations.Came home to Australia with 240 baht or $60 aus. left wich was a a whole other disaster in itselfe.
it can still be easy to get by in Bangkok on very little money.Cheap hotel near train station(still ...
... stop! I cooked: chicken in coconut milk soup, pad thai (fried thai noodles), red chicken curry and spring rolls. I couldn't finish it all even over the few hours we had there. It was really interesting though, we all cooked with fresh ingredients, just a single gas stove and a wok - it was such a good day and hopefully I can recreate some of it when I'm home. For the rest of the time there I wandered around the many temples and markets; you can buy your typical Thailand ...
... circled an entire city block just down the street. One section had everything for 20 baht, about 60 cents. The items were very similar to our 99 cent stores. We called it the "20 baht store". It was funny because we were just saying earlier today how they need a 99 cent ...
... and a bit of a nap later, we arrived at the gorgeous Narita airport. We continued to get to know Don and Cathie and find our common interests (i.e. Panorama) in the Ana Lounge, while savouring the noodle bar samples and a beer/wine. The place was relaxing ... except for the boarding announcements. Suffice it to say, there are a few flights that leave that airport'
The next leg of our journey took almost seven hours. One light meal, some reading ...
Other places to stay in Bangkok
1, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $84
- Relaxing base
- Oasis in the Bangkok
- Alright for the price
คลองสาน, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $115
- Truely Haven !!!!
- Nice hotel but lousy service
- Loved the Hilton
89 Soi Wat Suan Plu, New Road, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $181
- Very Nice
- Very romantic
- The best hotel we ever stayed in
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $135
- Perfect balance between business and pleasure
- Good Value & Nice Pool
- No problems
บางรัก, Bangkok | 2 star hotelfrom $46
- Good value for money
- Not Very Good
- MUSTY SMOKE
สวนหลวง, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $113
1, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $79
188 Silom Rd, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $89
- Very nice hotel
- Only get what you pay for
- Good, not great
333 Charoennakorn Road, Bangkok | 5 star hotel
- Response to oct 13 review
- State of the art excellence
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $167
- Spa Cottages - True City Relaxation
- Disappointed check-in service and dirty bathroom
- Excellent for business travellers too
บางรัก, Bangkok | 2 star hotelfrom $41
ปทุมวัน, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $145
- Total Package
- Everything you'd expect - and a little more!
- Fantastic Service and Good Value
ป้อมปราบศัตรูพ่าย, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $68
- Very average club floor
- Great Hotel
- A Well-Known Entity
วัฒนา, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $116
- Great location
- Superb Hotel, Great Service, Great Location
- Good service, decent location, heavenly bed
บางรัก, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $81
- I love Holiday Inn Bangkok
- Unhelpful staff
- Excellent - would go back anytime!!!!
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $97
- Old Hotel
- A Very Good Hotel
- Great position
บางรัก, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $338
- First class!
- Best Service, unbeatable location
- Best in the world
บางรัก, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Tower Suites well worth the extra cash
- An Excellent Choice - No complaints.
- Great location, views
ปทุมวัน, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $85
ราชเทวี, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $87
- For Pratunam lover
- Tired hotel
- Best Hotel in Bangkok - AMARI WATERGATE
ป้อมปราบศัตรูพ่าย, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $96
- Good hotel
- Great 5* Service
- Good location and efficient service
บางรัก, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- The umbrella @ Rembrandt Hotel Bangkok
- Best Hotel we have stayed in -ever
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $97
- Excellent value for money!!!!!
- Modern, friendly and brand new!
คลองเตย, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $167
- Great Location, Great Deal
- 5 star hotel all the way.
87 Wireless Road, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $137
- World Class Hotel
- The Conrad...one of Bangkok's best!
- Fantastic Hotel
1, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $85