Wynwood Plaza Hotel
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Wynwood Plaza Hotel Newport News
Travel Blogs from Newport News
- Spent the day walking around Colonial Williamsburg and hanging out in a couple of local coffee shops.... great vibe here!
- Crossed the Chesapeake "River Tunnel" on the way to Maryland. It's a consecutive series of 3 bridges & 2 tunnels back-to-back that spans over 20 miles from Virginia to Maryland - very cool drive (see pictures).
- Stayed in Salsbury MD tonight to be ready for tomorrow's drive. ...
Big travel day today (almost too much), but saw a lot too!
- After seeing an awesome sunrise over Savannah, I headed north.
- It struck me how relatively barron this country is from Georgia to East NH to southeast Virginia. Not much but lots of farm land and just open land.
- Made it to the Outer Banks of NC mid-afternoon, and traveled about 100 miles of those. This reminded very much of the NJ Shore; ...
Less-than-perfect credit? Feeling overwhelmed by high-interest financial balances? Our organization gives reports and information about people that require debt relief information. We Are Your Source for Information on Student ...
... shop assistants and carriage drivers were dressed up in period costume. One man in particular obviously loved his job, and it was so nice to see. Everywhere we saw him he would tip his hat and wish us a good day, or comment on the lovely weather. These small experiences throughout a day often make it so much more memorable!
We bought a snack from the bakehouse which we ate watching tourists scurry up and down Main Street, horses and ...
... the King's Hand Tavern. Here they serve recipes influenced by 18th-Century cooking and guests are serenaded by mandolonists. The food was okay but I enjoyed the novelty of the surroundings. The rest of the day was filled with sun, blooming gardens, sweet treats, captivating sights and history. These pictures speak louder than words.