Wyndham Financial District
Travel Blogs from New York City
... trade centre buildings have been turned into huge water fall pools with the surrounding wall edging listing all the names of the victims from September 11. And adjacent, in between both pools is a brand new smart looking World Trade Center building, just a little taller than the two it has replaced!!, with a museum at the base. We found the area to be an exceptional tribute in memory of the people who lost their lives. We walked on further to find the stop ...
... The next CBCP will take place October 29, 2014, the deadline for submitting applications is fixed at 30 September 2014.
For the action taken on applications submitted, contact 01.44.42.10.52.
Entering the twenty-first century was marked by the continued existence of many conflicts and globalization clashes.
At a time when the European Union expands and builds the European Defence, lamar van ...
... back to our hotel. Our hotel is right in the middle of Manhattan next to Madison Square Gardens and a stone’s throw from Times Square. It is central to everything. We were given an upgrade, so our room is quite spacious. The only odd thing is the toilet, its smaller than what we are used to at home. Its somewhere between a normal adult toilet and a child’s one that they have at kinder. New York is easy to get around as all streets are numbered, it makes finding places ...
... on a tight schedule and it's 10pm by this stage so we had to start making our way down, there is about 50 people in front of us waiting for two lifts, seriously Rockefeller get some more lifts it's a big tourist attraction!! Anyway the line didn't take that long we were outside by 10:10 and in a taxi but it takes around 15-20 min in the taxi so I told him put the pedal to the metal buddy!! I'd tried calling to make the reservation for 10:30 but the next available time ...
Today was exploration day. I woke up and did some walking around, before i remembered that there is a park called the highline which i could walk. I had 2 options, walk from Kates house all the way to the end of the highline or catch the metro to the start and walk from there. I walked from 63rd to 14th along the higline, a decision that hurt me.The highline was really pretty. It is an ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!