Wyndham Financial District
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from New York City
... an odd day. If the weather had been better I could have gone through Immigration about an hour earlier and then headed off into New York for a bit of a mooch around. However, the rain has been so persistent and heavy, that that wasn't an option. Luckily, tomorrow's forecast looks considerably better for when I meet up with family friends for lunch. (It's a good job it was postponed from today. I don't think I'd have made ...
... all trying to get photos at the front and back of it. Apparently you have to rub the nose, horns and testicles of the bull for good luck.
In the afternoon we boarded the Staten Island Ferry complete with cinnamon covered Churros to see the Statue of Liberty. John had great fun taking hundreds of pictures playing around with the special effects on his new camera.
Walking the Brooklyn Bridge as the ...
... We walked straight in, had a bit of airport style security, walked walked walked walked where lines could potentially be and never stopped until we hit the elevators to go up!!! Lucky we didn't waste our money on upgrading to miss the hour and a half "line"...... We stopped on a floor to go from one elevator to a second elevator. When we walked out there was a big statue of King Kong! Riley ran up to it and put his hand in its mouth, and I told him to leave it alone, ...
... aside. Our guide on the Uptown tour was a very lively and very knowledgeable chap from Columbia or somewhere similar who had lived in New York for 16 years and he was very proud to tell us that he is one of the 40% of New Yorkers who are recent immigrants to the country. Those with an Irish background are the biggest group closely followed by people from Puerto Rico. The tour took us north up Broadway past the statue of Christopher Columbus towards the massive Lincoln ...
... Central Park and soaked up a bit of sun. The park is massive for saying it's situated in the city centre and has a lot of lakes and big open spaces. Other than that, I was still unwell and exhausted. So I just headed back and rested up. We headed over to Rafael's apartment in queens from now on. Thursday came, unfortunately it was hammering it down with rain! So I made this the day I visited the 9/11 memorial and museum at the World ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!