Wyndham Financial District
Travel Blogs from New York City
Always see these hot dog stands on the sidewalk in the movies? So have we. Outside the Museum of Natural History on the boarder of central park, we purchased our first sidewalk food. Burgers and Gyros (swarmas). We then walked into Central park, found a bench and ate these while watching the people and squirrels. One of the best swarma's I have ever had!!
The trees in the autumn ...
... Station and took the subway straight to Yankee Stadium and watched the A's beat the Yankees. After the game we headed back to Grand Central. Our 1st time on a NYC subway and we didn't get lost. Yay!!!! The next day we disembarked the ship and made it to our hotel by 8am. We haven't stopped moving since. We have been able to do so much with our time. We have taken tours, seen tv and broadway ...
... amp; safe there, and with several security & police around, you can tell they really try to maintain that atmosphere across the park.
After a couple of hours in heaven, we took a leisurely stroll across several blocks to the famous Times Square, which was quite bustling but not intimidating: our walk through Las Vegas last year made the crowds really not seem so bad. It was exciting being amongst the bright lights. We saw the famous red steps covered with ...
... we finally stopped for a drink at Starbucks, and there decided to rent a bike to get back to Mark's apartment. However it wasn't to be, as all the bikes at the rental station were taken already (and anyway required an extortionate $200 deposit!) so with a sigh I resigns myself to waking all the way back, until Snellers remembers Everton were playing that afternoon in under an hours time, so we were to get the metro. Hallelujah! Back home Mark was preparing a delicious smelling ...
... disk area. When you surf the World wide web, cookies, plans and data files get saved in the downloaded programs or short term Internet folder. Windows also outlets data files in its temporary folder. The outcome is that there are several files however on our computer that we no more time require.
Managing the Disk Cleanup software compresses outdated data files, removes ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $238
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $234
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $237
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $222
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $264
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $335
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $470
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $297
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $245
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $291
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $170
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $269
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $305
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $308
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $248
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $245
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $309
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $227
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $244
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $301
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $264
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $385
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $146
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!