Wyndham Financial District
Travel Blogs from New York City
... as we can.
Wednesday & we only have a couple of days left in New York but we certainly have done a lot so far. Belinda, Ash & myself take off in search of shoes once we’ve all had omelettes at our fav place down the street. We got there a bit later today & the place was busy but we still got the same tasty food with a smile. So back to the shoes. We head to Saks on 5th Avenue. Wow, what an amazing store. Catch the express lift to ...
Alright last day in New York for a while, we had a pretty chilled morning and wondered Central Park we kept going until we got to about 75th st, we were staying on 103rd so we thought we should probs turn around, on our walk we even checked out strawberry fields and the ladies pavilion (where blowsy and Pete got married, very cute bloss and awesome view of the city). We had been told to check out Williamsburg on ...
... that day as they had a lot to give away. It is definitely the best lottery (and one of the best shows) to enter. Thomas and I left Mum and Dad to watch the show and went for a run around Central Park. It would be a lie to say it was enjoyable because being 2pm we ran in bright sunshine and 92 degrees. It was like running in the desert.
In the evening we went for drinks at Ink 48 which Mum and Dad loved as much as we do. On ...
... back to town.Dad has his heart set on seeing Motown so we went and got some tickets for tonight. Outrageously priced for the seats we got. More on that later. Back to times square for courtney to do some more shopping while dad and I sat and tried to rest a bit.A nap was 100% necessary so at 3pm when we could check in (3pm! Outrage!) We went to the hotel and had a nap. A well needed nap.We woke up and started gettin ready for our ...
... Falls. We stayed at the Marriot in a Falls view room......WOW! I can not even explain the view from our room....it was Breathtaking! We headed out on a 3 hour tour (Gilligan's Island style) which included views from the tower of the Falls and city, the walk behind the fall (where you go into the tunnels behind the falls.....Magnificent, the power of the water is unbelievable....you are right in amongst it), and then the boat trip into the mist of ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!