Wyndham Financial District
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from New York City
... 86 floors up.
We walked along the water’s edge to get to our ferry for a ninety minute tour of the city by water. That was relaxing and enjoyable. We saw the main sites again but they looked a bit different from the water. We had lunch on the ferry as it was easy to get. We saw the statue of liberty as we came quite close to it but more on that tomorrow as we have tickets to the crown … we are hoping that it doesn’t rain like its forecasted too.
We then ...
... on a tight schedule and it's 10pm by this stage so we had to start making our way down, there is about 50 people in front of us waiting for two lifts, seriously Rockefeller get some more lifts it's a big tourist attraction!! Anyway the line didn't take that long we were outside by 10:10 and in a taxi but it takes around 15-20 min in the taxi so I told him put the pedal to the metal buddy!! I'd tried calling to make the reservation for 10:30 but the next available time ...
... my hand, asking me if I was playing anywhere else, and did I have a CD or a card and was I online. I answered his gushy probing with humble good grace and mentally added yet another convert to my plans for world domination. Another 3 million more should do it, I mused, shaking his hand a second time and waving good-bye. "Nice chatting," I said to his girlfriend as they departed. I looked round at the busker who was looking down into his guitar case at the crumpled twenty ...
... We were early enough to get to the front of the queue and so we had the pick of the seats. We sat so we would have the best views of the island as we progressed anticlockwise round it.
The tour was a wonderful way to see the sights. It took 2.5 hours and started by cruising past Lower Manhattan and the new World Trade Centre. It was then on to Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty before taking the East River past all the different areas of the island. We also ...
... Back on to bus got back to Times Square in time to catch another bus for the night tour WOW great
Then dinner Times Square home by midnight via the subway. Trains full at that hour of the night, this place never sleeps.
Thursday 16th July
Up and away into Times Square caught bus to Empire State building did the simulator trip of New ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!