Wyndham Financial District
Travel Blogs from New York City
... enjoy all that NYC has to offer. As I was walking around, in awe of this amazing city, I came across the iconic "Empire State Building". I had been advised to visit this building by quite a few people before I left for my adventure, so I thought why not. It was $46 for a ticket and this included a tour of the; Lobby, Visitor center, Sustainability Exibit, Dare to Dream Exhibit, Main Deck 86th ...
... deficiency. Three banks of elevators with four each can't be sufficient - especially when we had to use them during meal times and when we had ports of calls that increased demand at these specific periods. There were times when one out of the four elevators were 'OUT OF SERVICE.' The food was mediocre and often unedible. They also nickel and dimed you on charging ...
... a couple of strangers we begged and pleaded to swap seats with some others so we could sit closer. Ashton was not great on the flights, he was very tired but refused to have a nap and instead decided to cry and scream instead. Georgia curled up in Conrad's lap and had a nap, wish ashton would have obliged! We made it to New York a bit after six in the evening, ...
... the distinctive Chrysler Building, United Nations Headquarters and Gracie Mansion - the official residence of the mayor of New York. Other famous landmarks were Battery Park, Winter Garden at the World Financial Centre, Staten Island ferries, Ellis Island which processed well over 12 million immigrants, the Statue of Liberty, the iconic symbol of American freedom, standing 305 feet high. Interesting ...
... the menu & full of busy New Yorkers (posing for selfies) before devouring their Sunday brunch. Went all-out & ordered pancakes in addition to my savory veggie Eggs Benedict, well...when in Rome & all that! We were looked at rather strangely though when we ate our pancakes AFTER our main breakfast & used a different fork for the occasion. Oh well, guess we'll never be that American. It was though, the best breakfast/brunch ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!