Wyndham Financial District
Travel Blogs from New York City
... grating. St Bartholomew's Church was beautiful inside as was St Thomas' but St Patrick's Cathedral was a building site full of scaffolding. Back on the train to Yankee Stadium -we must get our money's worth out of those tickets! A walk through Central Park would have been pleasant but a major storm has begun. The rain is heavy and the lightening keeps on flashing. Manhattan has been hit continually by lightning. All of this is in preparation for ...
... closed. Somehow we were still alive, and sitting in front of our hotel. I think Donna threw cash in the front, and we bailed out the doors. Now that we survived the ride to the hotel we're four hours early for check-in. I think we both really looked bad, because the girl at the desk gave us a room without batting an eye. Thank you God, and give her a major Christmas bonus. We got off the elevator on the 36th floor to find our floor overlooking Ground Zero. ...
Denyse H. Turner, ACC, MPH would like to connect on LinkedIn. How would you like to respond? Accept: https://www.linkedin.com/e/v2?e=eq14bt- hvouzeuq-1p&a=preRegI nvite&tracking=eml-comm_invg-b-accept-r eminder&ek=inv_exp_19 &invitationID=11997170037&sharedKey=DZ5 u0jTE View Denyse H. Turner, ACC, MPH's profile: http://www.linkedin.com/e/v2?e=eq14bt-h vouzeuq-1p&t=npv&trac king=eml-comm_invg-b-accept-reminder&ek =inv_exp_19 You are receiving ...
... well as a delightful drink called a 'Cortado' which is basically a strong Piccolo, a double shot espresso served as a latte, but with less milk. So New York is definitely doing its part to fight the notion that the US has terrible coffee. The only problem is that you have to find it!! But with a solid mix of google searches, blind luck and careful scrutiny of each cafe, the search has been highly succesful! It probablly helps that we are living in a very ...
... a native and we went back to where we started. The N train came in and we were on our way to SoHo.
In SoHo we shopped and for two people who don't shop on a regular basis we did pretty well. Bloomingdales, Old Navy, H&M, Uniqlo, Converse and David Z (shoes). It was raining by this time so we also picked up a couple of umbrellas. Andrew commented that we hadn't picked the best day to shop, Saturday afternoon and raining. It was pretty busy but ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!