Wu Zhou Xiu Xian Hotel
Travel Blogs from Linfen
Arrived in Pingyao today at 6:30 am and walked to my hotel. Got there at about 7 and had breakfast. They let me check in right away so I got to get a few more hours of sleep and then go explore Pingyao. It turns out today was international tourism day or something so all the sites were free. That meant the place was an absolute mob scene. I walked half of the city wall, from the North Gate to ...
Woken by a tap from the ticket attendant, we hurried off the train to the very misty Pingyao. Alvaro was one step ahead of us on his travels so had given us directions to the wall, which enclosed a beautiful ancient city. Cobbled streets led the way passed many closed shops, restaurants and guesthouses with intricate Chinese architecture. We saw just a handful of people zooming past on their electric bikes or scurrying around cleaning their shop fronts. Electric ...
It is a holiday today and the quaint town of Pingyao is full of Chinese tourists who travelled miles and miles to bump into each other the whole day. So you need a powernap to recouperate. Fortunately there is always a chair somewhere in the streets of a Chinese town, so you borrow it without asking.
5 April ...
- Ryan Andres told me about Mian Shan - he had seen a photo of it and tracked down where it was - he was just there a few years prior - seems pretty touristy now, but amazing!
- Mian Shan Mountain - went with people from the ...
- Met fun people to tour with
- Wang's Courtyard (total bust - famous in Chinese TV) and Underground Tunnels (nothing more than tunnels)
- Pingyao = ancient city with ancient wall - very touristy - busy with the holiday
TripAdvisor Reviews Wu Zhou Xiu Xian Hotel Linfen
Other places to stay in Linfen
Downtown, Linfen | Hotelfrom $33
development zones, Linfen | Hotelfrom $30
No.33 Jiefang East Road, Linfen | Hotelfrom $48
Nanjiao Zhongxin Street, Economic &Technical Development District, Linfen | Hotel
development zones, Linfen | Hotelfrom $48