Photos of Woodfords Inn
TripAdvisor Reviews Woodfords Inn Markleeville
Travel Blogs from Markleeville
- Leaving the Tahoe cabin today.
- As promised, I'll give a recap on what we did in Nevada.
- We spent one day at the lake.
- It was absolutely freezing, but Jack and I didn't let that stop us.
- There was a rope swing I was dying to make him try.
- I was never able to hang on long enough to get a good swing as a kid, but I was able to do it now that I'm older.
- We spent another day going on tours and visiting museums in ...
... Found a true American crazy golf course, like in the Simpsons - I was so excited !
We are camping in the car again by ourselves in the middle of no where and its predicted that there will be a snow storm - let you know how we get on tomorrow ...
... 8217;s. Kids love eating at the casinos, they pile on the food and this time was no different. A little pricey though since it was a Sunday Brunch, but I made sure to have lots of champagne. We couldn’t gamble quarters though because the machines only take bills. Too bad. We’d trained the kids to walk very slowly so that we could each gamble 2 or 3 quarters and now we had no ...
... paired with some beer made for a great lunch!
We have done nothing today. I’ve been sitting under trees sipping wine and writing blogs. Don’t know how we will make it when we return home tomorrow. The campground is mostly empty now and so quiet, more than it was before. Hate to think about leaving this place.
Tonight Dale made a last fire for the kids and they made smores while we washed dishes, it was about ...
... down at that minute and saw a snake go by quickly. Good thing I didn’t see it because I would have screamed my head off!
Adults walked across the stream and lay on rocks while kids hopped around on rocks in the stream. The water was cold but refreshing making us ready to eat.
After lunch Nate, Bekki and Justin left for home while we went back to our campsite to relax for the afternoon. What a ...