Winners Inn Casino
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Airport Transportation
- Shuttle bus service
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Beverage Selection
TripAdvisor Reviews Winners Inn Casino Winnemucca
Travel Blogs from Winnemucca
... Spotted a servo about a mile away so started walking towards it. Talked to Andrew who organised a tow truck, that finally arrived 3 hours after we had stopped. Took us 40 miles in the cold and dark to Winnemucca (means "one moccasin".) Booked into a motel, to sort the camper in the ...
- What was supposed to be a simple gas stop ended up being a two night excursion.
- Jack got really sick when we were driving through Winnemucca, Nevada at around 5:00 PM.
- We stopped at a gas station for about an hour and he wasn't feeling any better.
- I was worried that he was coming down with a virus, but he was certain that it was from the bad cream cheese that was on his bagel that morning.
- We stayed the night in a hotel so that he could ...
<ul><li> I left wells pretty late but when I arrived at Winnemucca i bought myself a buffet ticket that was about $11 but i sure did eat.</li><li>Gas was about $32.42</li><li>I didn't have to buy ice because I didn't have any perishables with ...
... of the brine shrimp that live in the lake. It is one of two places in the world that they live and in the colder weather the shrimp birth eggs instead of live babies. The eggs hang around until proper conditions come about and then they hatch. The are very patient. The eggs can completely dry out, for years, and then rehydrate, they can go into deep space and back and I guess they don`t even notice, they can freeze and thaw. They are ...
... highway, we had a sick dog. Beamer threw up in the back seat and we had to take an exit and clean it up and make him another comfortable bed. Once we got going again, Beamer got quite insistent that we attend to him and I knew he was not feeling well. I guessed that he had to take an unplanned potty break. I was right. We got off the highway once again and he had diarrhea. I guess the rocking and rolling up and down the ...