Winners Inn Casino
- Airport Transportation
- Shuttle bus service
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Kids activities or Babysitting
Photos of Winners Inn Casino
TripAdvisor Reviews Winners Inn Casino Winnemucca
Travel Blogs from Winnemucca
... good thing I didn't spend all my Vegas money!
- What was supposed to be a simple gas stop ended up being a two night excursion.
- Jack got really sick when we were driving through Winnemucca, Nevada at around 5:00 PM.
- We stopped at a gas station for about an hour and he wasn't feeling any better.
- I was worried that he was coming down with a virus, but he was certain that it was from the bad cream cheese that was on his bagel that morning.
- We stayed the night in a hotel so that he could ...
<ul><li> I left wells pretty late but when I arrived at Winnemucca i bought myself a buffet ticket that was about $11 but i sure did eat.</li><li>Gas was about $32.42</li><li>I didn't have to buy ice because I didn't have any perishables with ...
... carrying the net that is used to capture the eggs that all float on the surface. Together they pull out the 1000 ft long net around the bloom, encircling it and squeezing it tighter and tighter until finally the eggs are vacuumed out of the water. Eventually the eggs are dehydrated and sold as fish food. I found the whole concept of commercial fishing on Salt Lake fascinating. Alas, I didn`t get any pictures of the brine, the eggs or the ...
... the word for today is SNOW. Soon we were in the thick of it. The temperature dropped to 31 degrees, and we found ourselves driving through heavy snow fall, on this winding road through the mountains. It was not accumulating on the road, thankfully, but it was turning the grass white and collecting on the branches of the pine trees and it looked like Christmas trees to me. I was getting nervous and Steve kept saying "Come on, ...