Photos of Wildwood Lodge
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Wildwood Lodge Clive
Travel Blogs from Clive
... regretted not leaving my house earlier, but I needed a full 10 minutes to say goodbye to my dog and cat. Thanks to self check-in and speaking up a bit, 15 minutes before my flight was boarding Alex and I were putting my big blue suitcase up on the scale and ready for its tag. Eight pounds overweight and a looming overage charge of $200 forced us to empty out some contents of the suitcase into an empty duffel bag that had been reserved for the goodies I was to bring back. Well ...
- Woke Up to my car almost being towed - Argued with a gentleman that i was allowed to be there -Got in my car and peeled out -Got a speeding ticket about 3 minutes out -Started Loathing this trip -Got to Des Moines -Mother called saying there was a family emergency -Had to cut the trip short but still having all the requirements for the ...
- I'm afraid I won't have enough time for all the possible excursions
- What if it's too cold to enjoy bathing in the Ganga river?
- I'm afraid of getting behind in my work at home
- I'm scared of feeling sad and homesick....did I mention this?
- I'm afraid my dog and cat will forget about me
- I'm afraid of feeling like I've never known a thing ...
After returning to Iowa, we first stopped for gas ($31.16) and we shopped at a nearby food store named Jung's Oriental Food Store. Be bought water, chips, marshmallows, chocolate, and candy for a total of $27.35. We visited Gray's Lake Park where we camped for 2 days and enjoys natures company. ...
... for emergencies but his phone had no signal. It felt like we were in a horror movie until a large pickup truck stopped by and the driver offered us a ride. His name was Trevor and he took us to his little house in the prairie. We told him the situation we were in and he offered to help us by driving to the mechanic the next day for assistance. In return, he asked ...