Westgate Miami Beach
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Westgate Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... It rained off and on all day today, so thankfully our explorations of Miami and its surroundings could be enjoyed from the friendly confines of our Kia Sorrento. A trip to the University of Miami in Coral Gables gave Hayley a look at yet another American college/university and allowed us to see one of Miami's more affluent suburbs. Strolling through Little Havana was an interesting experience, and ...
... either. But we weren’t incredibly hungry, so we just got some sweet potato fries to share, and a dessert. I got the pumpkin bread French toast and it was amazing.
Our room was pretty nice, with the most closet space I think I’ve ever seen in a hotel. And the bathroom was decorated in a cool art deco style. Mom went straight to bed, but I wasn’t that tired yet (because of the time change). So I stayed up a while and got a blog posted before finally turning in. ...
... blue. It was so warm I could have spent all day in there. But unfortunately I had to drag myself out to sunbath in the 29 degree sun. After drying off we walked down the boardwalk taking photos of the palms, and then headed off to grab a bite to eat. We then went back to the hostel and got ready for the other reason we were insanely excited: we were going to see ...
... wet and then stood up and the breeze cooled you off.
We went to the southern most tip of Key West and got a photo of the marker that shows you are only 90 miles from Cuba. It was 5:30pm by this stage and with a 3.5 hour trip back, we needed to get going to avoid riding in the dark too much. The sun goes down around 8:30pm.
We had a really good trip back. I sit on the back of the bike and take photos and ...
From there we went and had a splash around in the pool. It is much more to Barry's tastes without the swirl of the waves.
We then headed into the Mid-town Mall. Barry is very strategic in making sure he had the precise directions of how to get there - thank ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!