Westgate Miami Beach
TripAdvisor Reviews Westgate Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... unlimited juicy green apples and ice cold water. When we were done admiring the beauty of what was going to be our home for the next two days, we went to explore the island. Our Jamaican friend informed us about the fact that Key West is the literal end of the road on the map of the continental US, closer to Cuba than the rest of America. According to him, they don’t even consider themselves a part of the States anymore, rather they belong to the Caribbean. The ...
I have left the dermatologist's office and am stuffed in a crowded elevator filled with people who have evidently just come from a staff holiday party and are having tons of fun chatting and laughing. I may be in the elevator, but my mind is still at the doctor's office. I realize that if there is anything to be billed and they ...
... Tua ... the usual follows with the usual warnings. Casa Tua Everything was precise and perfect at this classy, high-end Italian restaurant ... French influences added to the cuisine. Prosecco Antipasti Casa Tua Tuna Tartare Marinated beef carpaccio with funghetti black truffle dressing and pecorino toscano. Secondi Piatti Beef tenderloin with foie gras, toasted hazelnuts and leeks Pan seared veal chop with butter, sage and oven roasted rainbow potatoes. No room for dessert ...
... of a shopper. But it’s good to know I can.
Skipping over the uneventful flight and arrival, I move on to the taxi driver who didn’t know where the Hyatt was. I gave him directions after getting the address on my phone.
After I checked in I walked over to Total Wine and Publix. I got some bottles of tea at Publix and a bag of Cheetos. At Total Wine I got my usual bottle of Veuve Clicquot and another bottle of wine for our ...
... but did not have the impact of Vizcaya.
Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden
The admission price ($25 each) seemed a little steep until we had a look inside. These gardens are extensive, spectacular and well maintained. Included in the admission price was a Theme Park-like shuttle tour of the gardens (there were walking tours on offer as well). They had artworks scattered throughout the ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $83
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
1500 Collins Ave, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $71
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!