Westgate Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
I woke up, went for a morning walk on the beach and then headed back to the hotel to get ready for our tour that we were taking that day.
The tour bus picked us right up at our hotel. First, we drove around a nice neighbourhood stopping at a church and near The Belvedere Hotel (which is famous for having passed guests ...
... we were in Miami, who needs sleep right? Met up with Biva and Allon and decided on an "early" one in order to enjoy the day on Saturday and be fresh n ready for some serious partying on Saturday night. We started late so only ended up back at our hotel around 3am but it was tame and we spent Saturday day on Miami Beach soaking up the rays, the sun had finally decided to arrive in the supposed "sunshine state". Pete and Bronnie joined us from Fort Lauderdale later in ...
... I started with part of the Beach Loop which you need to take to get to the point where you start the City Loop. It was another hot sunny day and I took plenty of photos as I headed over the MacArthur Causeway to downtown Miami. The views of the city as we crossed the causeway were nothing short of spectacular and the port which runs parallel had 3 cruise ships docked. On arrival in the city, I loaded up with water and a coffee and jumped on ...
... flight was uneventful and we arrived on time into Miami. Then we had to walk.... and walk..... and walk..... to get to Immigration. The line was HUGE! So, we queued.... and queued..... and queued...... and got through to head out to get our luggage and line up for Customs. The extra piece we checked, stuffed as full as possible, made it through with no problems. As we stood in line at Customs, I called my dad to let him know we were on ...
... to do with us..Finally decided to send us on the boat cruise first then City tour last, so we had a big rush through the Bayside shopping Mall to the Docks on the other side and climbed aboard our boat. As soon as we took off I had to go downstairs at the front into the fresh air which was beautiful.. Its a busy harbour, there were 4 Cruise Ships in Dock all of them taking off while we were out on the water. They are massive..Miami is Cruise central ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Westgate Miami Beach
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!