Westgate Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... lessons before we left home. A little summary for you all of our thoughts on North America: Nina: Best thing - Fish tacos Worst thing - Slow drivers (closely followed by bears as they make Pete turn into a big girls blouse) Best Place - Grizzly Bear Ranch closely followed by Miami Beach Worst Place - Tacoma Pete: Best thing - Scenery Worst thing - It's too big, takes forever to get anywhere Best place - Grizzly Bear Ranch closely followed by Carmel Worst place - New ...
... down to Miami, which was only one hour south from Fort Lauderdale. We went straight to 1440 Ocean-drive to the Betsy Hotel where my father
told me to stay in Miami Beach for at least on day. Sadly they where booked out for the next two days . No problem we just went to the next parking spot on Ocean-drive and went to the beach. The water was amazingly warm and I swam in it for like an hour.
We dried of in the sun and went back to Ocean-Drive we had 40 min left on our ...
Viewed Miami an had an organic brekkie. Started the drive to Key west, stopped at Islamodra fish company for lunch amazing N around the ocean, then stopped at Robbie's to feed the large Tarpin. Arrived at Keywest Southernmost point of USA an we stayed at Simmonton court was a beautiful boutique cottage place. Comfiest bed. Went for dinner down Duval ...
... another), Joel a bloody mary, and Karina to no ones surprise had a pina colada. Beverages were followed by paella, risotto, ceviche, and a Cuban for Speck. The food was excellent and was consumed with a second round of beverages for the 3 non-drivers. There might have been more rounds of drinks if not for the fact that their server was on his first day and kept on having to be chased down. The final tab was $180 including tip and cash was left as they hit the bricks. After they ...
... alcohol in the states!) to stock up on beers for the day! On the way back we stopped by the car rental office and booked our car for the trip up to Orlando on the 6th, and bought my fifth pair of sunglasses, let's see how long these ones will last. The rest of the afternoon we spent on the beach, me reading in the sun, Snellers in the sea obviously. It was really really hot, but there was an occasional breeze and later in the day cloud started to come in which we were grateful ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Westgate Miami Beach
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!