Westgate Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... 5 extra large frozen margaritas. Needless to say, the Mexican 'generosity' meant we made it back to the ship with 20seconds to spare....and maybe got chased onto the boat by the port officials. I should of started the day from the beginning but my throbbing head says the later events were the cause. Just after breakfast, we set out on a powerboat to three reefs for a morning on the Mexican reefs. Sadly the weather was pretty ****** therefore the fish forgot to come out to ...
... miraculously procured US travel visas after twice being rejected. Big family, too! Three kids, a couple uncles, an aunt, the abuela, they're all there. Hillary's just caught up with us at the gate, yay. In final preparation for this, I'm slogging through Hemingway. His later writing reflects his alcoholism, yet he manages to create surprisingly detailed worlds using a relatively simple ...
... Once we got on the freeway we were ripping and in the express lane. Once we got really close and could see the stadium the fun began. The bus would not leave 2nd gear. Yeah. I was ready to get out and run. Our bus driver ended up just making the last mile (two?) in 2nd. We got there with plenty of time to spare thankfully.
The entrance went extremely smooth for the amount of people there (78,000+) and we started ...
... hallway, with great difficulty, as it was very unwieldy. I was making notes to myself as I went. If I was going to continue to travel and write like I planned, then I was going to have to perfect my packing technique and find the perfect luggage. When I got to the stairs, I faced a dilemma. I knew it was going to be a test of my new walking skills to get down that staircase with my suitcase, carry-on and purse, while wearing a dress and 3 inch heels.
I took a deep ...
... we will be unconscious so good luck with that! There are always so many people at the AA's ( no not Alcoholic's Anom) departure lounges on standby hoping to get on at the last minute - once (I think in Hawaii) they even called for volunteers to give up their seats for a later flight and offered a $300 voucher . As soon as we were bordered on went the eye masks, out came the neck cushions and off we went to sleep. Did not hear another thing until landed in ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Westgate Miami Beach
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!