Westgate Miami Beach
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... on her I think so I made my excuses after our meal and checked out some bars. I did end up meeting them again but yet again after hanging around on a bloody street corner waiting for a mate of Mikes I'd had enough and went to a club called Mangos. Good club this was, had a Latino theme. Met a couple of English girls who wanted me to hang with them but they were from Portsmouth and not that hot also. Had a wonder round, some nice girls around. ...
... a whole night’s sleep. Seeing my parents again was so nice, and I honestly don’t know how I left Angus for 6 weeks! We went to America not quite knowing what to expect, and we couldn’t have asked for more. I have gained so much independence, and also learned that England is a good place to live, even if the weather is rubbish! For now, I am very glad to be home, but I can’t wait to travel other parts of the world in the future, and America was a great place to ...
... people watching. Some very minimalist clothing choices out there :) we then had dinner at a nice Thai restaurant and we are now very stuffed. The gnomes had a bit too much to drink as usual. Good thing we had a designated driver. Tomorrow we will explore some in the morning and then head to the airport and off to ...
... being there with the group. This year the group had a real treat though --Jimmy Buffett actually came down and played on Duval on Friday for their street party! I wish I had caught that, as that would have been great to see. Word also had it that Nadirah Shakoor was at SWB on Friday night before I got there and sang a little with the band that was playing there. Anyway, anyone who is not a Parrot Head and contemplating a trip to Key West during the event, I don't think you ...
... I joked that the trolley was digging its 'heels in'….. I mean 'wheels in' and didn't want to stray too far from home. We found out the following day that they do indeed have a locking device so that you can't take them too far from the entrances of the shopping centre. Now this was a real pain for us but then, another angel arrived as we were trying to solve our predicament….. A black American security guard stopped in his car and asked,"Mam, ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Westgate Miami Beach
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $103
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $188
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $190
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $357
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $141
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $442
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $219
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $160
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $96
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $272
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $179
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $246
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $222
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $111
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $82
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $214
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $89
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $166
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $38
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!