Westgate Miami Beach
TripAdvisor Reviews Westgate Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... 2ish I think, got taxi back to hotel for $8 and slept. We still struggle with the idea of tipping per drink when sitting at the bar, but we tried.
Next day we woke late and had lunch at 11th Street Diner which was a good American experience, then saw some art deco buildings from the Lonely Planet walking tour, up Ocean Drive, then along beach for a bit before heading to hotel to change for trip to Lincoln Road ...
... problem! It would have been very difficult get my cards resent to me because I have no address. Anyway, we both and a really fun night out! The next day was spent hungover by the pool, then had to say our goodbyes that evening. It was way too short but it was a great getaway for both of us! And I hope to do my Yacht courses so I can also do similar work. In the meantime grace advised that I walk the docks and look for day work. It will be handy for my resume and be good ...
... dirty with olives if you’re curious ) in Miami the average price is between 15 and 20.
Pretentious: Being at the top of the beauty chain it could be said that Miamians are too aesthetically centers. It could also be said that some can be quite pretentious.
Southern pace: Florida is after all the south and with that comes this casual pace. ...
... in a really pretty little restaurant strip called Espanola Way, seafood paella. Then wandered the Art Deco strip, amazing amount of beautiful Art Deco Hotels buzzing with life. Don't think I've mentioned before how cheap booze is in the bottle shops here. ( or convenience stores, or chemists, or even service stations ) Tonight we found 1.75 lt bottles, $22 for Smirnoff, $24 for Captain Morgan Spiced ...
... and let's just say, we are all feeling a little bit worse for wear this fine Sunday afternoon - Miami knows how to party and we had a legendary night with legendary peeps. She took us in, threw us about a little, fed us, watered us and spat us out in what is clearly true Miami style - this place ain't for sissy's but oh my it's fun... Mañana it's off to LA to start our three week road trip of the west coast, it's almost Vegas time baby, start placing those ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!