Westgate Miami Beach
Photos of Westgate Miami Beach
TripAdvisor Reviews Westgate Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... to join them. Then with the help of some strange people, I was given directions to walk to the hostel. I arrive at the hostel, I had sweat out half of my body weight by this point, but nonetheless I was so excited to be in miami. I was given my key and off to my room I went. Disgusting. The beds were wobbly, you could just about fit a pair of shoes on the floor... I hated it. The girls I was sharing the room with soon all filtered in, ...
... for another station. But it leaves every half hour. I planned to have extra time. At the airport I went straight to the gate, can't go around more shops, my bag was weighing too much before I got here anyway. I sat there for a while. The I realized I had to buy perfume. But when I was about to do so, I was told I couldn't buy it on a domestic flight. I guess I have to wait until I fly to Canada in a couple of days. 3 hours to Detroit. This day ...
... guess they just continued breeding. The streets are lined with cigar factories and men playing dominoes, but you have to be over 55 to participate. Back to Miami beach for some shopping down Collins Avenue then to Ocean Drive for Happy Hour at Ocean Ten with the orange and white 53 chevy sitting out the front. We have a bit of a love hate relationship with Miami, some of it is so beautiful but it's full of quite rude people, the only reason anyone talks to you is because ...
... full load on a 737 narrow body. OK I can somewhat understand the smaller packed plane for saving fuel but man was it uncomfortable seats. Alaska needs to upgrade their planes for the longer trips, an up to two hour flight would be bearable on this type of plane but three hours or more is ridiculous on a plane this size. Anyway, the plane gets loaded to it capacity; then what happens, the captain comes across the radio and ...
... be the best, but this one is the Bates motel. Not the most plush of places but unlike Bates, at least it's in a safe area.
Our adventure to Miami starts with a three-stage drive from Mt. Dora to Tampa ... where it was very - and I mean very - wet right up until we drove on the Bob Graham Sunshine Skyway Bridge across the bay and stopped for lunch! For those who remember last September, Kevin and the name "Bob Graham" must include mention of lots ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!