Westgate Miami Beach
Photos of Westgate Miami Beach
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Taihei Bekkan Matsuyama
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... so they follow that. They reach the bus terminal after walking 2km and taking a train shuttle. The bus arrives and
they still have no idea where they are headed once they get to South Beach. Cirsty feels a little naive when she see the size of Miami, maybe finding their hotel won't be so easy. Somehow they have managed to book a hotel that is on the bus route and after another short walk they arrive. ...
Spent a few hours at Bayside on the waterfront in Miami. Tried Peruvian food for the first time, which included deep fried octopus...not a favorite of mine that's for sure. I found it tough. The Peruvian desserts were to die for! I went to their church the Church by the Everglades with Gaby, Kevin and the kids. It's a huge church. We spent the evening by the pool, lots of debating on various ...
... to name a few! We got great views of the city skyline and even hit a glimpse of the stadium where Miami heat play! After the tour, we explored downtown Miami. There was plenty of stores, markers, restaurants and bars. We opted for Italian since we couldn't get it last night and have been craving it for most of the trip. We shared a bottle of wine and pizza before our mains- I had Portabello mushroom risotto. ...
... d charged us regular price for one of the drinks, so we said to the waitress and she said oh no it's only happy hour on selected drinks! This would have been fine, except the woman who seated us specifically stated that the drinks were ALL half price! The waitress wouldn't change it so instead we left exact change for the bill and ignored the $5 tip they had placed on the bill!! (This is one of our pet hates about America, that ...
After our epic ride yesterday we needed a rest day. After breakfast of bagels and jam we headed off to Dolphin Mall to see 'Man of Steel' in 3D at Cinebistro which is like our Gold Class in Australia. The mall was enormous! All the parking is outside for 7400 cars and there are 8 zones of shops.
The movie theatre was lovely and the menu was enormous. We ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $83
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
100 21st Street at Collins Ave, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!