Westgate Miami Beach
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Westgate Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... in its elegance, from the dazzling atrium with glittery staircases and lighting, to the design of bar stools or buffet seating, the wall coverings and luscious colors. It is tasteful, but not gaudy.
Because it sailed from the Port of Miami, English was primary language spoken in the theater and by staff around the ship, but announcements were made in a number of languages. We had no problem communicating with servers, or our cabin steward. In fact ...
Made it to Miami Yay, two days after I left Hobart I've finally arrived at my destination! Of course, the beautiful, arty hotel I'd booked at South Beach, Miami (complete with meal package and a night planned at the famous Mango Club) had to be cancelled (nonrefundable) in lieu of an evening of disappointment near Melbourne airport - but that's all part of travelling. Finally at the Port of Miami, checked my now colourless black suitcase in, and waited ...
... rice, black beans and roast bananas. Mm it was sooooooooooo good. And safe to say I was so full from tea. But there's always room for frozen yogurt. ;) pomegranate was in the cards for me and it was amazing. We went back to the hostel to have some more drinks but unfortunately it was packed so we stayed in the lobby area and played some board games, Jenga, connect four and boxing robots. Everyone was pretty dead by this time so we all headed to ...
... coming out quickly. But then the carousel stopped. Twice. And it took forever to start going again. I was so tired of travelling/waiting that I couldn’t stand it. But finally my bag came, and we went to get a taxi to Miami.
We were staying on South Beach, at the Miami Beach Hotel Resort. I’d gotten a really good deal on Expedia when it was on sale for 50% off, and it was right on the beach. Unfortunately it was 10:30 pm by the time we got there. The lobby ...
We stayed the night at Titusville then early the next morning we drove to Orlando to embrace our inner child. When navigating through the hotel district of Disney World, old habits kicked in and I managed to drive down the wrong side of a street. Thankfully no other cars were around and nobody got hurt.
After leaving our luggage at our hotel we caught the shuttle bus to the Magic Kingdom. We hadn't planned it, but this day was the one day in ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $83
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Morelia | 3 star hotelfrom $90
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
1500 Collins Ave, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $71
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!