Westgate Miami Beach
Photos of Westgate Miami Beach
TripAdvisor Reviews Westgate Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... and fruit. I finally got to have a look around my hotel since I had gone to sleep when I arrived.
It's a nice looking apartment with a double room which has 2 double beds, the kitchen, bathroom, and the balcony is perfect, there is a great view from my room. The hotel had good areas including a pool, a gym and computers.
I am pretty happy with ...
Slept in and packed up the car.. decided to head down to Miami
We were sad to say goodbye to our one bedroom suite
Took the Florida Turnpike down to Miami.. unfortunately it had a TON of tolls. argh
Went to El Arte Bakery and Cafeteria for some guava cheese and other Cuban pastries. Gotta get the good stuff, since we missed it in LA.
Went to go get Cuban food for dinner, bought it to-go ...
... Melbourne. We stopped for some lunch at one of the roadside beach access parks and enjoyed some lovely views of the ocean. We passed through some more unspoiled Florida coastline on our way Fort Pierce and Vero Beach. We had to go inland for a little while around Jupiter and Juno Beach. It was back to the coast when we reached the Palm Beach area and we were amazed at the houses that we saw. Gorgeous, huge mansions right on ...
... 5am to take Joel and Karina to the airport to fly home, and that with this stay he officially obtained Hilton Honors Gold Status.
Soon after checkin Caroline got hungry. Luckily, this being Miami, there was a cuban influenced restaurant across the parking lot from the hotel. Speck promtly blinded the server at El Tropico Cafeteria while trying to force his lime into a bottle of Corona. Dinner was fried pork, rice, beans, a cuban sandwich for Speck, shrimp in some weird ...
Woke up this morning to a rainy drizzly Memphis, and a slightly aching head. Dammit Beale St you got us again. But how can you not party? So any aspirations we had to do anything this morning was replaced by a more immediate need to have a lie in and a long shower. We gave ourselves just enough time to have a quick burger at TGI Fridays and then it's off to the airport for Miami. Finally some warmer (25 degrees) weather awaits us at the ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!