Westgate Miami Beach
TripAdvisor Reviews Westgate Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... befuddled look on his face...
Me: Mate, that doesn't look like half a pound !
Him: Wot ?
Me: The burger, it doesn't look like half a pound !
Him: Confused look on his face... Wot ?
Me: Squinting and deepening my tone.. That isn't half a pound !
Him: Calling his fellow waiter over for back up and muttering in Cuban / Spanish... K ?
Me: Blank look, refusing to repeat myself again...
... at 12:45 to head to the airport. Left Miami at 2:40 Got to Chicago at 4:45 and our flight wasn't until 9:15, there was a flight to Green Bay that was delayed and left at 5:30 so we were able to get on that flight. It was nice to be back at 615 as the car had a light left on and a dead battery. By the time a truck came to jump us we didn't leave gb until 815. oh well we were still home before our initial flight was scheduled to leave ...
... supported them still exist today. Next stop for the big red bus was Coral Gables, a 1930's town featuring Mediterranean style architecture, canals and beautiful trees which was the inspiration of a man called Merrick who owned all the land and wanted to create a Mediterranean oasis in Florida. Coral Gables is home to the University of Miami, a private University and also the inspiration and "gift" of Merrick. Coral Gables is home to the beautiful ...
We arrived in Miami around 10 am.
After getting off the cruise ship, Joanne and I found a shuttle bus to take us to the Miami Airport.
We had to wait around for a few hours because we had arrived at the airport a bit early.
We had a great flight home.
...Planning for our next cruise as I type this entry... ...
... must be down to anxiety, but I'm glad I've been checked out thoroughly, so that if I do get it again, I know that I'm not going to die and I just need to stay calm. The bill came to $1500 if I paid it myself (pfft), or $8000 if the insurance company paid. Thank god for insurance! It's a really bad system, and is definitely enough to put me off living in America. At about 6pm I was allowed to go. It was the worst day of our trip by far, I actually feel sorry for ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!