Westgate Miami Beach
TripAdvisor Reviews Westgate Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... by most and there were moves to rip the whole thing down. Then, an unexpected saviour came in the form of TV show Miami Vice. Although it was all about the underbelly of Miami, it showed South Beach with its beautiful buildings and people from across the U.S. and beyond suddenly wanted to come and see for themselves. Added bonus - some of the buildings they wanted to film in were too run down to even show the underbelly, so they were repainted ...
... Owen ended up doing all of the paddling. We didn't want to aggravate it, given she has to swim a mile on Sunday. Nonetheless, the scenery was beautiful. The water was calm and lake-like (mostly). Luscious greenery lined Biscayne Bay. It was difficult to fathom we were in big-city Miami. After the one-hour kayak adventure, Owen and Jordan did some S.U.P. (stand up paddling). We had to scurry on back to our hotel because we had plans that ...
... effort to play his steel drums in time with his backing track but eventually gave up and just gave us some edited highlights from some Bob Marley songs he knew. Priceless :-) As we headed back up to Fort Lauderdale we made a final stop in Grassy Key to visit the Turtle Hospital. They are a non-profit organisation who have been nursing sick turtles back to health since the nineties. Their patients range from new born babies to fully grown adults of various species from. Loggerheads ...
... our seats. The tickets I got for this game were pretty cheap and up in the top section of the stadium, there are 4 levels and we were on the 3rd, we got more expensive tickets for the heat v suns game in 2 nights. I was presently surprised by the view, even though we were in the cheaper seats the view of the court was great. We watched the pre game entertainment of young cheerleaders then the teams came out and warmed up while we ate our hotdogs and drank our ...
... delicious Ginger Swizzle - extra delicious Wine Vouvray (France) - very nice, dry white wine COURSE 1 Sheeps milk ricotta Heart of lettuce with blue cheese, hazelnut and peaches Yellowtail crisp Mini oyster sandwiches COURSE 2 4 Cheese Ravioli with artichoke and olives COURSE 3 Mahi with veg tagine NY strip steak Spinach Fries!!! Home made steak sauce - yeah right! COURSE 4 Banana cream pie Rum filled donuts with raspberry sauce Lime pie (for non-banana ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $83
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!