Western Inn Express
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Western Inn Express Hazlehurst
Travel Blogs from Hazlehurst
... us we were across the road from the best pasta in Jackson - Lou's Full Serv. So after running through the rain and trying, yes trying, to jump the enormous gutter full of water we entered Lou's looking like drowned water rats. Now a detail I have left out so far is that I had decided to wear a white tank top that day - sorry about that all patrons of Lou's :-).
Upon entering Lou's we immediately felt ...
... with a Mississippi beer. Today’s beer of the day is Southern Prohibition "Jack the Sipper" from Hattiesburg and gets the thumbs up.
- Steak, egg, fried green tomatoes, onion rings for Neil, Caesar salad with Salmon for Dawn, Caesar salad with blackened catfish for Bill, and eggs benedict with crawfish in the hollandaise and cheesy grits for Margie.
- Drove around Lake ...
... Photos of old courthouse and museum.
- Drove back to Jackson for Day 2 of music festival
- Big Joe Shelton (harp), Dexter Allen, The Bo-Keys with Don Bryant, Dorothy Moore, and Eddie Cotton (Eddie won the International Blues Challenge in 2015 beating our The Three Kings and Hat Fitz)
- Dawn purchased the Eddie Cotton CD live at the Alamo ...
... to pick us up at the end of the night
... went back into New Orleans and over the bridges on the 49 state highway through the town of Hattiesburg
- Stopped at subway for lunch
- Stopped at first fruit and vegetable farm shop for some fresh fruit and sit and rock in one of their many chairs for sale
- Nice budget Hotel in Flowood, Jackson for the next 4 nights.
- Taxi driver gave us a bit of a ...