Western Hills Motel
TripAdvisor Reviews Western Hills Motel Austin
Travel Blogs from Austin
itchhiking Warning: Drivers in possession of drugs!!!! Recently a new hazard to hitchhiking has been brought to my attention. I have ridden with people in possession of, or smoking marijuana. And I have ridden with a guy who I believed after the fact to be using coke. But I never thought much about it. This has now changed. This blog post is about my time hitching to Austin Texas, But before I tell my story I would like to tell the story of a friend of mine who ...
... is overrun with live music, even on a week night; on the corners, in the supermarket, you name it. There is a strip south of town known as SoCo that is pretty cool and has a similar vibe to west hollywood but without the palm trees - some type of tree has returned however (have not seen many since leaving the coast). The daily tourist attraction occurs ...
Today took we to visit in one area just outside if the Austin.
I got some feeling about the city anyway. It did not have similar much mexican influences as in San Antonio. The stores i saw were luxorious. But did not see enough about the downtown this time. By car it takes almost two hours to be ...
... weren't relocating in Austin and competing for space, our group was able to make connections with a host of organizations that work to support businesses including groups specifically for women in business like Texas Women in Business, Round Rock Chamber of Commerce, Women's Chamber of Commerce of Texas, BiGAUSTIN (where we met with several prototype businesses and innovative service businesses owned by women), and the ...
Other places to stay in Austin
Bouldin, Austin | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Nice but needs room makeover
- Not too good
- Terrific staff! Great location.
University of Texas - Austin, Austin | 4 star hotelfrom $179
South River City, Austin | 4 star hotelfrom $377
- Terrific Hotel
- Just okay....
- Consistent top rated hotel in town
Bouldin, Austin | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Embassy Suites...Average Hotel, Ideal location
- Free beer!!
- Good hotel, careless housekeeping
Bouldin, Austin | 3 star hotelfrom $179
- Radisson Austin Great
- Great Location and price
- Fine and dandy
Downtown, Austin | 4 star hotelfrom $187
- It's a decent hotel for a decent price--staff great!
- Dreamy beds, gracious staff
- Nice Hotel, but a terrible stay
St. Johns, Austin | 3 star hotelfrom $134
South River City, Austin | 3 star hotelfrom $152
Downtown, Austin | 4 star hotelfrom $232
- Great Hotel
- Great Stay, Very Comfortable
- Hilton Austin Convention Center
St. Johns, Austin | 4 star hotelfrom $136
Southeast Austin, Austin | 4 star hotelfrom $130
- Some quirks, great food
- Uncomfortable Stay
- Nice stay - see our photos !
Downtown, Austin | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Great downtown location
- A Fabulous Hotel in my opinion
- Convenient downtown location
St. Johns, Austin | 2 star hotelfrom $61
University Hills and Windsor Park, Austin | 3 star hotelfrom $146
9721 Arboretum Blvd, Austin | 4 star hotelfrom $202
- Beautiful place, fantastic location
- Perfect weekend getaway
9515 Hotel Drive, Austin | 3 star hotelfrom $102
East Cesar Chavez, Austin | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- Ok room, but Crowne needs to work on Cleanliness
- Great Place at a Great Price
- Loved the Crown!
Downtown, Austin | 3 star hotelfrom $226
St. Johns, Austin | 3 star hotelfrom $125
East Riverside - Oltorf, Austin | 3 star hotelfrom $120
North Crossing, Austin | 3 star hotelfrom $114
Downtown, Austin | 2 star hotelfrom $202
- Gliding Revolution-Downtown Segway Glide
- Excellent choice for downtown Austin!
Downtown, Austin | 4 star hotelfrom $197
- Great if you get a deal..
- Cozy and classy
- The lowdown
7800 N Interstate Highway 35, Austin | Hotelfrom $65
Downtown, Austin | 4 star hotelfrom $202
- Overrated - This is really a bad choice
- The Beautiful Driskill
- Beautiful, historic, fantastic service
Downtown, Austin | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- My favorite Austin hotel
- Rooms are fine, but service is lacking
- Nice rooms -- shame about the road noise!