Quality Inn West Harvest
Travel Blogs from Edmonton
Something of a rest day from relentless museum-ing today - I spent most of the time at the West Edmonton Mall, which used to be the world's biggest (undercover) for many years, until around 2008 ... it's still the biggest in North America.
(An aside: I've been to the biggest in the USA as well - the Mall of America in Minneapolis in ...
... 1 canadian is 3 ringgits
Ho Chi Minh
- we loved it here even though I didn't know if we would
- we can now walk through a sea of motorbikes without fearing for our lives
- there are no traffic rules (or it appears there are none) if the road is busy just go on the sidewalk
- it is entertaining to just sit and watch the traffic
- the people are more aggressive here when they have something to sell, and they are all selling the same thing! Get good at ...
... a big G on our boarding passes which did not stand for goofball after all but Gold Star Alliance member, and we boarded first well they did would you believe the plane could not hold our back packs so we had to do what they call a fast bag they took them and put them in the belly of the plane and when they arrived at the destination the bags were the first to come off the plane.
Baz and i thought wow what an experience instead of being put up in the overhead ...
How has this hotel rated in the past?
More great choices in Edmonton
Search for more deals in Edmonton
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations