The Welbeck Hotel
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Refrigerator in room
- Non-smoking rooms
- High-speed internet in room
- Wireless internet connection in room (free)
- Non-smoking hotel
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews The Welbeck Hotel Nottingham
Travel Blogs from Nottingham
... Do you only want the anti vandal key or the BWB key as well?" I am asked. I start to say only the anti vandal key when I realise, if I do, at some stage, need the BWB key, I'll REALLY be in trouble. "I'd best take them both," I say, with what I hope is an adorable smile.
The next 6 locks cover a 2 mile stretch and I decided to walk between the locks. I was mulling over the idea that I should really do something about my impatience. When we decide ...
... years representatives and to welcome the three new successors, of which I am lucky to be one!
Listening to last year's scholars and what they have achieved left me feeling a few emotions;
1) Excited. I mean seriously, is this happening!?
2) Welcomed into a new, supportive and dynamic family.
3) Like I have a lot to ...
... and take on water, are very few and far between. Anyway, we were almost desperate to get to the facilities today. Barrow-on-Soar, a very popular visitor attraction, was so busy that we had to ask a boater where it was as we couldn't see it. Having had it pointed out and made our way towards it, we discovered a boat already moored there. No problems. We would breast up against it till he had finished. We discovered that the boat owner ...
- We went to the Nottingham Archives where we did some ancestry searching on the "Saxe" name to try to get beyond the block that Claire had previously had - she had a lucky break with assistance with the people there and now has further information on Maria Saxe Siddons. She now has details on her birth in 1795, plus details of her parents. Maria on her baptism certificate was spelt Mariah Saxe Siddons. This enabled Claire ...
That morning we were splitting up with the boys going to the Viking centre, Mum went looking at shops and the girls went shopping (surprise!) The Viking centre was under ground with a glass floor so you could see all different examples of Viking artefacts. Then you hopped on a chair lift which made you hover around a reconstructed Viking village. After that you went through some more rooms and you came out the other side. We walked back to the museum that we ...