Weatherford Inn and Suites
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Swimming pool
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Free parking
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Weatherford Inn and Suites
Travel Blogs from Weatherford
- The morning after we traveled to TCU, the coach gave us a tour of the facilities as well as the campus.
- It was a amazing campus, the facilities were nice and the people had a nice southern feel.
- After the tour they served us lunch and after that we sold our socks . We made $125.
- For dinner, we ate at Whataburger. I spent ...
- In the morning, we filled up the tank, and bought ice and water before we set off to TCU
- First we traveled 251 miles to Pecos, TX we spent $46.77 on gas
- Next we traveled 245 miles to Abilene, TX, we spent $45.66
- Finally we traveled 150 miles to Fort Worth, TX where TCU is. ...
... and tailgated. It was so much fun. We ate great food, met a lot of pretty women and best of all sold the most merchandise than ever before. We made $1000 dollars that Saturday! It was amazing.
... of strips of meat, it was chunks of meat and fried potatoes, but it was good. After lunch, we came back home and just relaxed for the rest of the afternoon. Bob was reading and sleeping and I did some work on the computer. Later I took a short walk and took some pictures of some of the members playing games. I played some ping pong ...
... sales price!! Our motorhome came with a huge wardrobe, which with the help of my brother we converted it into a set of bunk beds for our girls. I also fixed all of the little things here and there that were wrong, and installed a satellite dish and a dishwasher (can't live with out one of those!).
For the past week or so we've been slowly moving into our RV and packing up our stuff into storage. During this time, we've been living in the RV in ...