No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Birmingham
... as possible, but I hear the wifi isn't great so if you don't hear from us for a week or so, please don't panic we will be enjoying our adventure of a lifetime and will bore you for years to come with our stories! We will hopefully get some photos up here too. Well that's it, we shall sign off from our first blog, the time difference in NZ is 11 hours ahead and we are due to land 1300 Saturday. See you on the flip ...
An early morning start with the alarm going off at 7:50 so we can be down for breakfast at 8:30 The sun is up and it looks like it's going to be a great day..... One problem we have no idea what time we should be at the vineyard !!! It's too early at the moment all I get is an answer machine !!!! So after a hearty breakfast - no menu just order direct from the chef !! We set off on a taxi and arrived at the vineyard. The sun is up and ...
... to admire Yr Wyddfa Snowdon, a peak popular with hikers who can climb to its 3,559 foot summit in less than three hours. At least, that’s what one young woman told us as we gazed at the mountain from a parking spot across the valley. Alan said he’s done it several times, but it took him a bit longer than that.
Then it was back to the car and on to Shrewsbury.
We crossed the border from Wales back to England with no ...
Arrived in Manchester, England safely with everything intact. Picked up our vehicle and proceeded to venture South to Tim's former boyhood playground...Kenilworth Castle. This Castle served as a royal residence for five centuries. A recreation of ...
We arrived in Birmingham and searched for parking. Once we finally found a spot, we started searching for the shopping. People rave about the shopping and I was looking forward to it as I needed a sweatshirt, we both needed some running shoes and I was on a hunt for some boots. It took us a bit to get our bearings and figure out where we were and where we needed to go. We headed toward the Bull Ring which was where there was lots ...
Other places to stay in Birmingham
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $74
- Ok.... At The Right Price....
- Food OK --- otherwise poor value
- Not bad
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $85
- What a view!
- Not That Good !!!
- Depends what you are there for
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Adequate, but tired decor and noisy
- Usual great service at the crowne plaza......
- Shabby and tired
Ladywood, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- London, Dublin, ... Birmingham!
- Classy hotel.
National Exhibition Centre, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- Big hotel brand, big disappointment
- The good, the bad, and the ugly
Nechells, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $65
- Okay hotel, Awful area
- Cheap, but not really good value for money
- It's Chavtastic!
Pendigo Way, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $96
- Great hotel!
- Great location, ridiculous prices! £16.00 for breakfast!
- Nice and comfortable
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $66
Coventry Road, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $69
Bournville, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $77
- Doesn't justify its 4 stars
- Good value hotel
- Depends on the price!
Lozells and East Handsworth, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $86
- Great value for money!!!!!!!!
- Rooms spoiled an otherwise good hotel
- Very modern - a nice change!
Maxstoke Lane, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Thumbs up for Mariott Forest of Arden !!
- Very relaxing and comfortable hotel
- Great for families
Bickenhill Parkway, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $79
Bournville, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $63
- Better off in a coffin
- Expected worse...
- Consenus opinion is: Awful Hotel
Chapel Lane, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $64
Ladywood, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $104
- Booking a twin room
- Loved the hotel
Bickenhill Lane, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $68
Birmingham International Airport, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $98
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $147
- A nice place to stay...if you avoid the staff!
- Good - if thats what you are after
- THe worst stay in my life
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $81
- Nice & pleasent
- Brill weekend
- Very Good
Edgbaston, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $49
- Give it a miss
- Don't stay here!
- Mrs Sandhu owns the hotel
Edgbaston, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $63
- Mediocre city hotel claiming four stars
- Probably the worst hotel I have ever stayed at....
- Really very bad, should be 1 star at best
Ladywood, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $81
- Good value
- Quiet and cool
- First choice budget hotel in Birmingham City Centre
Bournville, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $95
Nechells, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $118
243 Hagley Rd, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $61
- OK - better than the Quality Hotel!
- Apollo Hotel Motel
- A blast from the past!