Wall Street Inn
Travel Blogs from Seattle
... The EMP was much less busy when I got back and so I got to play, briefly, a
game called Lumino City which has a fully hand-constructed from paper and
cardboard animation. It was a puzzle game and actually pretty fun, so I may
look in to that one more. I then went back up to the sound lab and decided to
go into one of the little sound-proof rooms to play some guitar. This was my
FAVORITE part. The amps in there were big and I could turn it up as loud as I
... we don't end up getting in to their more comfortable clothing ranges as well! We also went up on the big wheel, saw the Sleepless an other houseboats, visited the 'gum wall' and enjoyed regaining our land legs. We also went on a truly epic trip around Seattle, on land and sea, with Captain Ed Venture and his Duck. The sights and his carefully crafted script (with sound track, commentary and hats to match every line of his spiel) were one of the best travel experiences ...
Details on photos:
Pic 1 - Goodbye Ketchikan!
The only way of this rock is by boat or plane, we have to use both today.
Pic 2 - Hello Gravina Island (airport)
Less then five minutes and we arrive at the airport.
Pic 3 - All of Ketchikan Airport!
An airport so small, you can take a picture and capture it all.
Pic 4 - Seattle Airport
An airport so big, you can hang a single ...
... to your destination. Sadly our tour of the production facility was over and we had to head back to the museum. We explored the museum a bit, they have life size engines from both Pratt and Whitney and GE, which are just huge. You don't realize how big they are on the planes until you're standing next to them. I bought a small model 737 in the airport shop then we headed out towards our hike of the day Wallace falls. I had wanted to hike to lake serene but it's a whole process to get ...
... too much CSI, NCIS and U.S. Cop shows!) by 7.58am we passed into U.S. airspace.
Tip - On the Amtrak there is plenty of legroom and overhead storage for those with rucksacks or small suitcases and it saves time and effort having to wait for checked baggage.
There is a buffet car onboard offering a selection of drinks and food and free tap water. We found all the staff to be pleasant and friendly. All in all a great train ride and one where ...
Other places to stay in Seattle
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $240
- Loved it!
- Wrong Room Key at the Westin
- Smoke, Smoke and more Smoke...
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $201
- Nice touch from the Sheraton
- This is a great place to stay!
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $231
- Dark and Cold are four letter words for me
- Great Contemporary Atmosphere
- A great business hotel
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $217
- Comfortable Stay for Our Family of 4
- Great Experience
- Spacious, Clean room, good location
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $228
- Great location, great rooms, great hotel!
- Great week
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $223
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $155
- Old Doubletree in Seattle
- Additional Parking Fee!!!
- Pay for what you get...
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Worst Restaurant I have EVER dined in
- Nice airport hotel
- Excellent hotel, great choice for business travellers
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hot Water Would Have Been Nice
- Nice place, great location
- Very comfortable
Downtown, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $219
- Not what we'd expected
- Best staff on earth!!!!!
- Nice hotel with big rooms.
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Seamless transition to Fairmont
- A must stay
- Weekend at the Fairmont (June 4-6)
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- Interesting Marriott Property
- Tired and Disappointing
- Kind of worn out!
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $281
- Seattle Marriot 4eva
- FAR Exceeded Expectations
- New Hotel, friendly, efficient staff
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $155
Belltown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Staying there again next trip to Seattle
- The Edgewater made our vacation!!!
South-Lake Union, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $187
- A good value in Seattle
- Best Value for Budget Hotel
- Great deal
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $219
- Good Location
- HONEYMOON WITHOUT THE HONEY
Downtown, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $206
- Good location
- Awful Hotel
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $449
Seattle Center, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $219
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $137
- Walk to the airport from this gem.
- Don't Waste Your Time
- Finally, a decent airport hotel
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $220
Belltown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $263
- This is NOT a four star hotel!!!
- Fine, but only at the introductory half-price rate
Tukwila Urban Center, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $143
South-Lake Union, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $187
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $108