Wall Street Inn
Travel Blogs from Seattle
... Then we wandered up to the space needle, and took the terrifying lift up! 605 feet up in the air in a lift that would give the Glass Elevator a run for its money. I was a little shaky when we got to the top but 360 degree views of an incredible city soon calmed me down. We also ran into the English couple that were on our wine tour which was great. I did a Steve in Seattle! :) Then we went to Chinuhly Gardens (pronounced Chinchilly, not really but it's ...
... one. I said my goodbyes to dear Julie and headed south to the Georgetown area. I had set up with Brandon and Jacob to have a final dinner in one of the bars there. It was special having a meal with these guys before I headed to the airport. A quick but very memorable 5 day trip home. The plane got in real late but my dear Sini was waiting for me. It was even better getting to our motorhome which is more like our home than the one back in Edmonds.
... br> I enjoyed seeing the wider Boeing factory, as with 43,000 employees, it is like a little town in itself. It has its own fire department, 9 coffee shops, cafeterias which dish out 22,000 meals a day. The factory operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, constantly making the aircrafts.
I learned that the airplanes are usually unloaded at night, because there are less workers around then, and it is easier to manoeuvre the plane out the huge roller doors ...
... In addition, we loved the music video exhibit. This doesn’t even scratch the surface of the museum, but these were the highlights for us. We headed back to the Scamp to watch the Packer game. I don’t even recall at this point whether they won or lost, or who they played, as I am currently scarred by the loss to Seattle in the playoffs. I shouldn’t have brought it up, I know…
The next day, we hopped on ...
I was once described by my host in Seattle as 'exhausting'. We met at University 13 years ago and this description never failed to amaze me as it came from a self-diagnosed ADHD sufferer and one of the most hyperactive and talkative people I knew. Now officially an International Social Butterfly I stayed in Seattle with Neha for a couple of days en route to a Canadian visit with Alice ...
Other places to stay in Seattle
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $240
- Loved it!
- Wrong Room Key at the Westin
- Smoke, Smoke and more Smoke...
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $201
- Nice touch from the Sheraton
- This is a great place to stay!
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $231
- Dark and Cold are four letter words for me
- Great Contemporary Atmosphere
- A great business hotel
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $217
- Comfortable Stay for Our Family of 4
- Great Experience
- Spacious, Clean room, good location
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $228
- Great location, great rooms, great hotel!
- Great week
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $223
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $155
- Old Doubletree in Seattle
- Additional Parking Fee!!!
- Pay for what you get...
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Worst Restaurant I have EVER dined in
- Nice airport hotel
- Excellent hotel, great choice for business travellers
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hot Water Would Have Been Nice
- Nice place, great location
- Very comfortable
Downtown, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $219
- Not what we'd expected
- Best staff on earth!!!!!
- Nice hotel with big rooms.
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Seamless transition to Fairmont
- A must stay
- Weekend at the Fairmont (June 4-6)
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- Interesting Marriott Property
- Tired and Disappointing
- Kind of worn out!
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $281
- Seattle Marriot 4eva
- FAR Exceeded Expectations
- New Hotel, friendly, efficient staff
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $155
Belltown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Staying there again next trip to Seattle
- The Edgewater made our vacation!!!
South-Lake Union, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $187
- A good value in Seattle
- Best Value for Budget Hotel
- Great deal
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $219
- Good Location
- HONEYMOON WITHOUT THE HONEY
Downtown, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $206
- Good location
- Awful Hotel
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $449
Seattle Center, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $219
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $137
- Walk to the airport from this gem.
- Don't Waste Your Time
- Finally, a decent airport hotel
Belltown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $263
- This is NOT a four star hotel!!!
- Fine, but only at the introductory half-price rate
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $220
Tukwila Urban Center, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $143
South-Lake Union, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $187
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $108