Wall Street Inn
Travel Blogs from Seattle
... The kiosk then takes your picture and prints out a receipt with the photo on it. Then you go to an agent, who stamps your passport and the receipt, and you go downstairs to get your bags. The Customs guy collects the receipt and apparently doesn't care about the landing card you filled out while on the plane. I like the new system because it went very quickly.
But here's where I feel sorry for someone like Priya. She could barely speak English and answered "yes" ...
... and after some lunch we went to their house. Well. It's absolutely gorgeous. That night I pretty much skipped into my bed and did the bed equivalent of a snow angel. After my hostel induced insomnia of the previous 5 days it was so nice not to have anybody else in the room, no metal bar jabbing into my hips and nobody snoring so loud that even earplugs wouldn't drown it out. Bliss.
Heather and Carl are lovely. Very welcoming and really excellent hosts. It is really very ...
... I have to tip him...America is all about tips, so annoying! And he was waiting for my answer, guess I had no choice but coming up with one song asap so I could end this awkwardness. Then he went like I know what you like while I was thinking....he said One direction? I was like...HELL NO!!!! Well...although some of their songs are actually pretty good but no! And then I said "Can you play any of Taylor Swift's songs?" ...
... night the 4 Quennell's. We all went to floor 5 had a coffee, made with the La Cimcaly machine, having a good chat to the Russian lady that made the coffee. A nice chat listened to some nice music, had a relax, then off to bed about 2200 approx. Our watches went back 1 hour as we will be arriving in Ketchikan tomorrow morning. Weather; Foggy all night, and most of the day till about 1500, then cloudy and no wind Temp; ...
... backfired somewhat and they appear to have toned things down in the hope that people will take less photos and buy more fish. The rest of the market was slightly underwhelming and I was always going to need plenty of convincing that the first ever Starbucks is worthy of being labelled a tourist attraction. We had no hesitation in dodging the ridiculously long queue. Our final activity of the day was to spend a couple of hours at the top of the highest building in ...
Other places to stay in Seattle
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $240
- Loved it!
- Wrong Room Key at the Westin
- Smoke, Smoke and more Smoke...
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $201
- Nice touch from the Sheraton
- This is a great place to stay!
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $231
- Dark and Cold are four letter words for me
- Great Contemporary Atmosphere
- A great business hotel
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $217
- Comfortable Stay for Our Family of 4
- Great Experience
- Spacious, Clean room, good location
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $228
- Great location, great rooms, great hotel!
- Great week
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $223
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $155
- Old Doubletree in Seattle
- Additional Parking Fee!!!
- Pay for what you get...
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Worst Restaurant I have EVER dined in
- Nice airport hotel
- Excellent hotel, great choice for business travellers
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hot Water Would Have Been Nice
- Nice place, great location
- Very comfortable
Downtown, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $219
- Not what we'd expected
- Best staff on earth!!!!!
- Nice hotel with big rooms.
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Seamless transition to Fairmont
- A must stay
- Weekend at the Fairmont (June 4-6)
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- Interesting Marriott Property
- Tired and Disappointing
- Kind of worn out!
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $281
- Seattle Marriot 4eva
- FAR Exceeded Expectations
- New Hotel, friendly, efficient staff
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $155
Belltown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Staying there again next trip to Seattle
- The Edgewater made our vacation!!!
South-Lake Union, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $187
- A good value in Seattle
- Best Value for Budget Hotel
- Great deal
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $219
- Good Location
- HONEYMOON WITHOUT THE HONEY
Downtown, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $206
- Good location
- Awful Hotel
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $449
Seattle Center, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $219
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $137
- Walk to the airport from this gem.
- Don't Waste Your Time
- Finally, a decent airport hotel
Belltown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $263
- This is NOT a four star hotel!!!
- Fine, but only at the introductory half-price rate
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $220
Tukwila Urban Center, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $143
South-Lake Union, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $187
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $108