Wall Street Inn
Travel Blogs from Seattle
... Jason, and their house was around a 40 minute drive out of Seattle, situated in the suburbs. Ocean views could be seen from the front window and the house held a decent sized garden complete with a shed that resembled a small barn. Even though Seattle does not permeate a hustle and bustle vibe, it felt good to be away from city life and I was looking forward to chilling out before I dove into proper Australian travelling. Whilst Jason and steph were working, I busied myself ...
... to see the Sleepless in Seattle houseboat and sea planes taking off. The drivers are energetic and quirky, with lots of random popular music. This is a fun, overview tour, not a deep historical tour.
At the end of the tour, we all met up with the Robinsons (formerly from Titusville, their son Andrell is roomates with Jeremy). We went back down to the Pike Place Market to The Pike Pub ...
I flew back to Seattle with Tim. He has always wanted to go to Alaska and it is a good drive to get up through Canada, so having a travel buddy was a win/win situation.
Our goal in Seattle was to play a little golf with Hanna and take in downtown. We played Gig Harbor Golf Club on Thursday which is a great 9 hole course set up for 18 with different tee boxes. Day ...
... advised by hotel. It was a large market area of fresh veg, meat, fish, gifts, coffee etc also home to the first Starbucks. The pavements were mucky with spit and other stuff, the area smelt of sweat, urine and old fish guts, it had an uncomfortable feel and the view of the docks harbour was not a good one. We left quickly and headed for the monorail, which was fun if not short but we enjoyed it, Seattle Centre as it was called housed the Music museum, science ...
... makes you appreciate what we have back home and what our taxes go towards. I'm glad we have public health care and welfare support because I don't ever want to see young people look like that young man did. I know there's a lot of bad things happen in this world every day and I know we are very fortunate to have been given the opportunities and upbringing that we had. I guess the more places we travel to and the more people we meet the more fortunate I feel. I am ...
Other places to stay in Seattle
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $240
- Loved it!
- Wrong Room Key at the Westin
- Smoke, Smoke and more Smoke...
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $201
- Nice touch from the Sheraton
- This is a great place to stay!
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $231
- Dark and Cold are four letter words for me
- Great Contemporary Atmosphere
- A great business hotel
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $217
- Comfortable Stay for Our Family of 4
- Great Experience
- Spacious, Clean room, good location
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $228
- Great location, great rooms, great hotel!
- Great week
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $223
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $155
- Old Doubletree in Seattle
- Additional Parking Fee!!!
- Pay for what you get...
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Worst Restaurant I have EVER dined in
- Nice airport hotel
- Excellent hotel, great choice for business travellers
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hot Water Would Have Been Nice
- Nice place, great location
- Very comfortable
Downtown, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $219
- Not what we'd expected
- Best staff on earth!!!!!
- Nice hotel with big rooms.
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Seamless transition to Fairmont
- A must stay
- Weekend at the Fairmont (June 4-6)
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- Interesting Marriott Property
- Tired and Disappointing
- Kind of worn out!
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $281
- Seattle Marriot 4eva
- FAR Exceeded Expectations
- New Hotel, friendly, efficient staff
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $155
Belltown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Staying there again next trip to Seattle
- The Edgewater made our vacation!!!
South-Lake Union, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $187
- A good value in Seattle
- Best Value for Budget Hotel
- Great deal
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $219
- Good Location
- HONEYMOON WITHOUT THE HONEY
Downtown, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $206
- Good location
- Awful Hotel
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $449
Seattle Center, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $219
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $137
- Walk to the airport from this gem.
- Don't Waste Your Time
- Finally, a decent airport hotel
Belltown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $263
- This is NOT a four star hotel!!!
- Fine, but only at the introductory half-price rate
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $220
Tukwila Urban Center, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $143
South-Lake Union, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $187
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $108