Wall Street Inn
Travel Blogs from Seattle
... miss. Probably a good thing considering she was going to attempt to eat the doughnut (the size of 6 normal doughnuts) in 80seconds. This way I didn't have to worry about her complaining of a guts ache!
The bus left from downtown at 12.30pm. The drive took about 3 hours and 15 minutes. We were dropped off just out of downtown Seattle at a bus/train station. The station was not ...
... from their circumstances. It sounds familiar. We had a final meal at a mountaintop bar/restaurant and said goodbye to our friends and each other. What a trip it had been, we made plans to meet again. We left the next day on separate planes; I stayed away from the Halcyon. I flew back to NYC, took a bus back to Vermont. Wow, what a trip it had been. I was hooked forever on international travel. I felt empowered, I had conceived and idea myself and with good planning and instincts had made it ...
... had a bit of a dilemma, as most people said it was better to go up the 'Columbia Centre' tower instead, so you could see the Space Needle rather than be stood on it, plus it was miles cheaper. But we didn't want to come all the way here and say we didn't go up the Space Needle, so we stuck to our guns and decided we'd go! Our first stop though, was the pub! Yes, the pub at lunch time!! Well, because the weather wasn't great, we decided to go and watch Spain ...
... is weight loss is just calories in vs calories out. The answer is it does not matter if you eat late at night as long as your not over eating your daily caloric intake. (Tip: Try to avoid sugar to better control your metabolism.)
Vegetables should definitely be at the top of you food chain list. It gives the right nutrition and vitamins that you body needs while helping you to control your weight.
... snow capped Mt Rainer towering over the landscape plus all the rain keeps everything a vibrant green. Even the weed here is amazing, cheap as **** ($30 for like a 50 bag and a half) and strong enough to kill Nick 'Green Machine' Harrison. Anyways enough about my newfound erection for the city. Last monday I went and saw Nails and Iron Lung play at a small venue called El Corazon in Seattle. The Venue was sick, perfect size for moshing with no barriers and a small bar tucked off to ...
Other places to stay in Seattle
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $240
- Loved it!
- Wrong Room Key at the Westin
- Smoke, Smoke and more Smoke...
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $201
- Nice touch from the Sheraton
- This is a great place to stay!
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $231
- Dark and Cold are four letter words for me
- Great Contemporary Atmosphere
- A great business hotel
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $217
- Comfortable Stay for Our Family of 4
- Great Experience
- Spacious, Clean room, good location
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $228
- Great location, great rooms, great hotel!
- Great week
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $223
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $155
- Old Doubletree in Seattle
- Additional Parking Fee!!!
- Pay for what you get...
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Worst Restaurant I have EVER dined in
- Nice airport hotel
- Excellent hotel, great choice for business travellers
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hot Water Would Have Been Nice
- Nice place, great location
- Very comfortable
Downtown, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $219
- Not what we'd expected
- Best staff on earth!!!!!
- Nice hotel with big rooms.
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Seamless transition to Fairmont
- A must stay
- Weekend at the Fairmont (June 4-6)
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- Interesting Marriott Property
- Tired and Disappointing
- Kind of worn out!
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $281
- Seattle Marriot 4eva
- FAR Exceeded Expectations
- New Hotel, friendly, efficient staff
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $155
Belltown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Staying there again next trip to Seattle
- The Edgewater made our vacation!!!
South-Lake Union, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $187
- A good value in Seattle
- Best Value for Budget Hotel
- Great deal
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $219
- Good Location
- HONEYMOON WITHOUT THE HONEY
Downtown, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $206
- Good location
- Awful Hotel
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $449
Seattle Center, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $219
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $137
- Walk to the airport from this gem.
- Don't Waste Your Time
- Finally, a decent airport hotel
Belltown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $263
- This is NOT a four star hotel!!!
- Fine, but only at the introductory half-price rate
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $220
Tukwila Urban Center, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $143
South-Lake Union, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $187
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $108