Wall Street Inn
Travel Blogs from Seattle
... our Citypass, so we decided we would have our coffee up there early and beat the crowds. So we headed back up to the top, and relaxed, drinking our coffee, looking out over the Seattle skyline. On the way back out, I look over, and who do I see leaving the Space Needle? Mark Hayes, the Navy Test Lead for my former eCASS Program at Lockheed. It turns out he is visiting Seattle with his family on vacation. It was nice to see ...
Well that's flown by. Today is my last day in Seattle and I need to do everything that I haven't yet. Everyday I spend in a city I realize how much more there is for me to do, but time keeps ticking along with no reprieve in sight. So today I tried to start out early and have some breakfast downstairs. Then my parents wanted me to visit the houseboats and send back some pictures, so after some research I got on a bus and made the long journey all the way up north to Lake ...
... jeros, fried scallops & fries, Russian onion-cheese roll at Piroshky x2, mac & cheese at Beecher's Handmade Cheese, beer at Pike Brewery and a caramel & chocolate covered apple at Rocky Mountain Candy Co. We walked by the original Starbucks, browsed art, bought flowers for our stateroom with gorgeous peonies and generally just explored and enjoyed the area. Richie and Casey went on the huge ferris wheel ...
We spent pretty much our entire day in markets- loved it! First, a Farmer's Market in Olympia. Local produce, honey, cheese, plants, jams and jellies- we were in heaven! We had to remember we are still traveling in the van, so were limited on what we could purchase. Bakery products- YES! Plants- NO! Really had fun talking to the local vendors. If one market wasn't enough, we then drove to Seattle to ...
... nice girls on the street who where coming from a nightclub and we where asking how it was and they offered us to go chill in their car and have a few drinks so we did listened to some music and hung out was fun! Then Headed into the nightclub and because we where not fancy dressed the guy was going to charge us more so we said screw it we will go drink at the hostel. Had a few drinks with a great gang of people and stayed up for a while. We ...
Other places to stay in Seattle
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $240
- Loved it!
- Wrong Room Key at the Westin
- Smoke, Smoke and more Smoke...
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $201
- Nice touch from the Sheraton
- This is a great place to stay!
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $231
- Dark and Cold are four letter words for me
- Great Contemporary Atmosphere
- A great business hotel
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $217
- Comfortable Stay for Our Family of 4
- Great Experience
- Spacious, Clean room, good location
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $228
- Great location, great rooms, great hotel!
- Great week
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $223
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $155
- Old Doubletree in Seattle
- Additional Parking Fee!!!
- Pay for what you get...
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Worst Restaurant I have EVER dined in
- Nice airport hotel
- Excellent hotel, great choice for business travellers
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hot Water Would Have Been Nice
- Nice place, great location
- Very comfortable
Downtown, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $219
- Not what we'd expected
- Best staff on earth!!!!!
- Nice hotel with big rooms.
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Seamless transition to Fairmont
- A must stay
- Weekend at the Fairmont (June 4-6)
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- Interesting Marriott Property
- Tired and Disappointing
- Kind of worn out!
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $281
- Seattle Marriot 4eva
- FAR Exceeded Expectations
- New Hotel, friendly, efficient staff
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $155
Belltown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Staying there again next trip to Seattle
- The Edgewater made our vacation!!!
South-Lake Union, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $187
- A good value in Seattle
- Best Value for Budget Hotel
- Great deal
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $219
- Good Location
- HONEYMOON WITHOUT THE HONEY
Downtown, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $206
- Good location
- Awful Hotel
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $449
Seattle Center, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $219
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $137
- Walk to the airport from this gem.
- Don't Waste Your Time
- Finally, a decent airport hotel
Belltown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $263
- This is NOT a four star hotel!!!
- Fine, but only at the introductory half-price rate
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $220
Tukwila Urban Center, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $143
South-Lake Union, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $187
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $108