TripAdvisor Reviews Waingaro Motel North Island
Travel Blogs from North Island
... don’t have everything sorted yet it’s starting to feel like home. One thing’s for sure though we’re not moving again in a hurry as it was hard work carrying all the furniture up the stairs, that was a few days of acing back and lots of shouting (and red wine!- mum).
Mum: New House
Finding anywhere to rent in Raglan is difficult, particularly that take a dog and that have ...
... laid out some boards on the beach all ready for us and having done a few more run throughs of the steps we took to the water. It took a few times to get used to the balance and coordination of body parts in order to stay up but after a while we were all flying. Simon was out there with his camera taking a few shots and he did manage to get some good ones of falls etc. 2 hours later and with a few more ...
... The waves are good for surfing
· It’s pumping = The waves are good for surfing and I’m excited about it
· Closing out = when the wave peak curves over and breaks forward and makes the white water. You want to get the wave right before it breaks and ride the unbroken wave to whatever side you still have an unbroken wave. When you have enough wind going inland that can produce "close outs" which sucks for ...
... map on the website if we walked along the road we should get back to our car, just wasn't sure how far it was!
Checked our maps on the phone and it told me 46kms, so I nearly had another panic attack but I think that was the start of the road way back north not where we were parked. Luckily the sun came out and dried us off, we hiked for maybe an hour but reached the car safely.
Great walk but perhaps would have enjoyed it more if the weather had been ...
... through the cave was fun. We were underground for an hour. The stalactites and stalagmites were very cool. The glow worms were awesome too. I was very bummed to not have my waterproof camera along.
There was a 15 meter belly crawl that was exciting and drenching. Laura thought about turning around but powered through it. All in all a good adventure and I think the kids had fun. It was definitely a unique experience.
We cancelled the rest ...
Other places to stay in North Island
75 Featherston Street, Wellington | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Helpful staff
- Ottimo albergo
- Großartiges Hotel
128 Albert St, Auckland | 3 star hotelfrom $119
- Sleek, modern, and excellent
- Can't fault it
- Great choice
Cnr Princes St and Waterloo Quadrant, Auckland | 4 star hotelfrom $149
- Excellent 5 day stay
- Loved the Hyatt!
- Nice Hotel for the Price
83 Symonds Street, Auckland | 5 star hotelfrom $146
- Excellent Hotel
71 Mayoral Drive, Auckland | 5 star hotelfrom $110
- Great hotel
- Great location. Excellent service!
- Great Value for money !!!
90 Federal St, Auckland | 5 star hotelfrom $147
- Helpful Staff
- International quality heaven in Auckland
- Visa problems
Corner Victoria & Federal Streets, Auckland | 4 star hotelfrom $118
22 - 26 Albert Street, Auckland | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Great view - terrible service
- Fantastic hotel, excellent service! A true 5* gem!
- **Well appointed & luxurious**
2 Grey St, Wellington | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- OK but some real problems
- Make sure you have a view !!
- Disappointing and soul-less
171 Queen St, Auckland | 4 star hotelfrom $142
- Best Concierge
- Okay for a quick visit.
9 - 17 Byron Ave, Takapuna | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- Awesome Hotel! Highly Recommended!!!
- Terrific choice
2 Ascot Road, Airport Oaks, Mangere | 3 star hotelfrom $105
10 Waterloo Quadrant, Auckland | 4 star hotelfrom $94
- Thank goodness!
- Cool hotel and excellent value for money
1000 Eruera Street, Rotorua | 3 star hotelfrom $89
- Great hotel
- Great deal in best location, right by the lake!
- Enjoyable stay
Corner Eruera & Hinemaru Streets, P.O. Box 1044, Rotorua | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- Ok hotel -- don't expect any frills
- Very Average
- Good value for money
10 Tryon Street, P.O. Box 6220, Rotorua | 3 star hotelfrom $81
Lake End Tutanekai Street, Rotorua | 4 star hotelfrom $105
- Good Value Stay In Central Rotorua
- The nicest hotel in Rotorua
- Better than expected for a Novotel
4850 Leesburg Pike, Alexandria | 3 star hotelfrom $82
8 Customs Street, Auckland | 4 star hotelfrom $92
59 Federal Street, Cnr Kingston Street, Auckland | 3 star hotelfrom $124
- Okay for a night
- Horrible bathroom
- Would not return to this hotel
Corner of Kirkbride & Ascot Roads, Mangere | 3 star hotelfrom $90
7 Alma Street, Hamilton | 4 star hotelfrom $120
170 Wakefield Street, Wellington | 3 star hotelfrom $143
- Club Class not worth the extra money!
- Great location but nothing to write home about
- Good location, otherwise nothing special
21 Viaduct Harbour Avenue, Lighter Quay, Auckland | Hotel
- Genau, was man von einem Westin erwarten würde!
- Great Westin foundations..but with opening jitters!
- Ausgefallen, aber schön
196 - 200 Quay Street, Auckland | 3 star hotelfrom $81
147 Quay Street, Auckland | 4 star hotelfrom $248
- Hated it!
- Beatiful and fun
- Super views and location