Quality Inn Murfreesboro
Travel Blogs from Murfreesboro
... all the others? The Wow Factor! Yes, that's right. Many times during my tour of the Holy Land, I just stood in awe and stared endlessly. I found that either my mind was racing with thoughts of history and Jesus' footsteps in the very location I was standing, or I was at peace.
What exactly is "peace?" ...
... history of the Galilee area and give you a deeper understanding of what you'll be seeing.
Jerusalem in the Time of Jesus
This lecture with Dr. Monte Luker will walk you through Jerusalem in the Time of Jesus and give you a deeper understanding of what you'll be seeing.
... General in the British cabinet, who was instrumental in drafting the Balfour Declaration was appointed the first High Commissioner of Mandatory Palestine, generally simply known as Palestine. During World War I the ...
I am only FOUR days away from my journey to the Holy Land! My fellow pilgrims and I have met regularly over the past few months to prepare. We've asked questions, discussed travel arrangements, prayed and studied God's Word. ...
11. Bob War - A twisted wire studded with wire barbs.
12. Catty-Cornered - diagonal
13. Cuber - The island that surrounds Havana.
14. Edgy-Cational - As in "he's got smarts but not much education".
15. Goober - Peanut
16. Lawg - The tiny pieces that you cut trees up into.
17. Bollocks - Expressing disappointment.
18. Ball-Cockery - Suspicion of ...
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Swimming pool
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Fitness/Health center
- Free parking