Vista Del Mar Home
Travel Blogs from San Diego
... identified you to be tested prior to boarding". I have gone hang on, did you just say Homeland Security requested I be tested? Yes. Homeland Security know me, ya hoo! Does that mean I'm an A lister now! Usual questions follow, will I be hassled when I land? Yeah, as I expected he knew nothing.
Because Leanne was standing next to me she got told she could go with me as well so when I said I'm done let's go she just ...
... like a girl being carried away by balloons where ever the wind took her.
My prodigal daughter journey back home along with my newly discovered need to rebuild my life from scratch has lead me trying to accomplish a whole mess of things all at once. My entire relationship with my family is new at this moment and as much as I have been discovering new elements of myself, they too are discovering my personality all over again.
I asked him why ...
... with coffee and computer work before breaking camp, heading out around noon. There were a few stops to make before heading to El Dorado Hot Springs, near Tonopah, an easy 84 mile day. We fueled up and then stopped at Camping World and the grocery store. With the diesel prices having dropped significantly our fill-ups are about $50-$60 less than last year. The reviews on the internet described El Dorado as kind of a hippie hangout, we concur. To many, ...
... I decided to save the hassle and start busing it. I headed out and looked at a few used trucks but the more I thought of it the more it seemed more economical to just bus where I wanted to go and no worry about a vehicle. It is a lot less freedom though and if I did it again maybe I'd have a better vehicle to set off in. It gave me 2 months on the road and 30,000 km on my trip and showed me so much of this beautiful country of ours that I have no complaints 500,000km she gave ...
After a lazy Friday we resolve to make the most of our remaining few days.
On Saturday we get up early and head for Sea World at San Diego. Unfortunately it seems that half of LA has decided to head south that morning and a journey that should have taken us under 2 hours ends up taking us nearer to 5. Along the way we stop at a town called Oceanside to investigate ...
Other places to stay in San Diego
Core-Columbia, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $141
- It was a holiday inn....
- Holiday Inn - never again!
- Good experience in September
Old Town/Hotel Circle, San Diego | 4 star hotelfrom $196
- Not my choice
- Wonderful Staff, Excellent Hotel
- Not worth the PRice
Horton Plaza, San Diego | 5 star hotelfrom $218
- Beautifully restored hotel.
- Truly 5 Star experience
- One of the Nicest Hotels We have Stayed at!
Core-Columbia, San Diego | 4 star hotelfrom $160
- Very poor customer communication
- Great location and service
- Poor Customer Service!
Old Town/Hotel Circle, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $81
- Shuttles are great
- Not What Expected
- Disgusted with treatment of military personal
411 Hotel Circle South, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $89
- Very small room
- Ok at best
- Best Western 7 Seas is an excellent choice
La Jolla, San Diego | 5 star hotelfrom $178
- Decent stay, but could use a little updating
- Wasn't that bad
- Investment needed
Midway District, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $156
- Paradise Found at the West Tower
- $14.00 parking fee for overnight guests???
- Bad attutude Manager named Dave
Mission Beach/Pacific Beach, San Diego | 4 star hotelfrom $197
- Absolutely not worth the money
- Good Hotel
- Overpriced - don't recommend
Carmel Valley, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $155
- Great Hotel!
- Great hotel- near I-5
- Great Hotel
University City, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $175
- Great Hotel!
- Our New San Diego Area Hotel
- I expected more.
Old Town/Hotel Circle, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $142
- Great Family Vacation!
- Bad room assignments
- Great Rom and Friendly Staff
Barrio Logan, San Diego | 4 star hotelfrom $181
Old Town/Hotel Circle, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $151
- Spacious room, lacking service
- Pricey but OK
- Great stay at the Sheraton Suites San Diego!
Central San Diego, San Diego | 5 star hotelfrom $198
- Beautiful Hotel, Beautifully Managed
- An Enjoyable Stay
- You can't go wrong.
Core-Columbia, San Diego | 4 star hotelfrom $194
- !Never Stay There Again!
- Stay maybe...eat...no way...
- Not worth it
Old Town/Hotel Circle, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $126
- A big thumbs-up on this hotel--I would definitely stay again.
- Pretty good
- Not glamorous
Mission Valley East, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $154
- Beautiful hotel, Very Helpful staff.
- You will not believe this
- Loved this Doubletree!
3737 Sports Arena Boulevard, San Diego | 3 star hotel$174 average
- Pleasantly surprised
- A Disappointing experience
- Great Vacation- would return again
Old Town/Hotel Circle, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $148
ดินแดง, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $147
Old Town/Hotel Circle, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $77
- Loved the Town and Country
- Definitely stay again
- Good Value for the $$$
Marina, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $199
- A wonderful place to stay
- Wonderful and Relaxing Getaway
- Great value
Mission Valley East, San Diego | 3 star hotelfrom $142
- Great deal at the Del Mar Hilton
- Very nice!
- We will return !
Rancho Bernardo, San Diego | 5 star hotelfrom $196
- Not a 4 or 5 star at all!!
- Nice place for the price
- Distinctly average
East Village, San Diego | 5 star hotelfrom $187
- Don't stay at the lower level or bring an ear plug
- Two thumbs up!
- Great Room, Great Rate