How has this hotel rated in the past?
Photos of Virginian Hotel
TripAdvisor Reviews Virginian Hotel Medicine Bow
Travel Blogs from Medicine Bow
- Woke up super early at 5:00 and left for Cheyenne
- Skipped breakfast because i just simply forgot
- Took roughly 3 and a half hours to get here
- Potty breaks were at an all time low
- Visted Medicine Bow National Forest
- Also got to check out Fort Collins
- Wasn't Hungry today for some reason
- Due to ignorance i forgot to book a hotel so I'm spending the night in my car
... we were so excited to visit Yellowstone National Park. When arriving, we packed our bags with water and nutritious bars for our hike on Mount Washburn. The hike took us an hour and half to get to the peak. The view was incredible, we will never forget the ...
- Started on the road around ten and made into Wyoming for a quick stop.
- I purchased a bag of ice, five gronola bars, five sandwhiches and a bag of chips. A gronola bar and sandwhich will be my breakfast until i get to Salt ...
The state capital is Cheyenne
Important cities include Casper and Gilette
The year of statehood is 1890
The state motto is "Equal rights"
State flower is Indian Paintbrush
State bird is Meadowlark
State mammal is the Bison
State tree is the Plains Cottonwood
Jade is the state gemstone
Cutthroat trout is the state fish
The state reptile is the Horned Toad
Current Population: 563,626
Total Square Miles: ...
... to Laramie. We went to the "History of Prisons in Wyoming" museum in Laramie, which was surprisingly interesting, but the town was not impressive. So, we kept driving.
We ended up at a Bed and Breakfast in Elk Mountain, WY....about 350 miles for the day. (We could not find any campgrounds for another 50 miles.) We had a nicer dinner, met and drank with a British couple "on holiday", and retired to our rooms for the evening.