TripAdvisor Reviews Villanova Hotel Birmingham
Travel Blogs from Birmingham
... told about it by a lovely lady who is a member of the Church. She was particularly pleased to speak to us about it and insisted that we sign their visitors book. It is truly a picturesque town, typical of so many in England.
Feeling refreshed, we set our sights on Birmingham. Our ever trusty GPS system (aka Bella) delivered us to the city easily enough - it is, after all, a very big city. However, ...
... and the tour through the great hall explaining the suits of armour, swords etc have both Tomi and Neo mesmerised. Headed outside in time for the archery show which was fantastic. The history of the English longbow, which actually came from Wales, was interesting and the actual archery was impressive. The wandering carries on with some very cool photo opportunities, the weather has cleared up and as we head to the bottom of the castle grounds ...
"You would not believe your eyes..." I'll leave that there shall I?
Birmingham was not what I expected. I don't know why-sometimes I am so clueless. Let's face it, for someone so intelligent(that's me guys-just in case you didn't know) I can be daft beyond belief sometimes and quite stupid. Actually I think it is more that I just don't think at times and yet I still manage to survive alone in the big world. As Julianne Chidiac says, I am a ...
... no-confidence-michael-gov e
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article -2298802/Teachers-pass-vote-confidence- Michael-Gove-Ofsted-chief-sucking-life- education-system.html
I think these all paint a pretty clear picture.
In the afternoon we visited
Aston University Engineering Academy
Aston academy- Lee Kilgour- Principal
- 385 Students years 10-13
- 12% Female enrollment
- City center ...
... we went to National Sea Life Centre Birmingham. It was a nice aquarium and we saw Otters, Rays and the highlight of our visit was seeing the Sea Turtles and Hammerhead Sharks. We really enjoyed ourselves. We had lots of fun today and we are really looking forward to ...
Other places to stay in Birmingham
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $74
- Ok.... At The Right Price....
- Food OK --- otherwise poor value
- Not bad
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $85
- What a view!
- Not That Good !!!
- Depends what you are there for
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Adequate, but tired decor and noisy
- Usual great service at the crowne plaza......
- Shabby and tired
Ladywood, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- London, Dublin, ... Birmingham!
- Classy hotel.
National Exhibition Centre, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- Big hotel brand, big disappointment
- The good, the bad, and the ugly
Nechells, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $65
- Okay hotel, Awful area
- Cheap, but not really good value for money
- It's Chavtastic!
Pendigo Way, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $96
- Great hotel!
- Great location, ridiculous prices! £16.00 for breakfast!
- Nice and comfortable
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $66
Coventry Road, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $69
Bournville, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $77
- Doesn't justify its 4 stars
- Good value hotel
- Depends on the price!
Lozells and East Handsworth, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $86
- Great value for money!!!!!!!!
- Rooms spoiled an otherwise good hotel
- Very modern - a nice change!
Maxstoke Lane, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Thumbs up for Mariott Forest of Arden !!
- Very relaxing and comfortable hotel
- Great for families
Bickenhill Parkway, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $79
Bournville, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $63
- Better off in a coffin
- Expected worse...
- Consenus opinion is: Awful Hotel
Chapel Lane, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $64
Ladywood, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $104
- Booking a twin room
- Loved the hotel
Bickenhill Lane, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $68
Birmingham International Airport, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $98
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $147
- A nice place to stay...if you avoid the staff!
- Good - if thats what you are after
- THe worst stay in my life
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $81
- Nice & pleasent
- Brill weekend
- Very Good
Edgbaston, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $49
- Give it a miss
- Don't stay here!
- Mrs Sandhu owns the hotel
Edgbaston, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $63
- Mediocre city hotel claiming four stars
- Probably the worst hotel I have ever stayed at....
- Really very bad, should be 1 star at best
Ladywood, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $81
- Good value
- Quiet and cool
- First choice budget hotel in Birmingham City Centre
Bournville, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $95
Nechells, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $118
243 Hagley Rd, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $61
- OK - better than the Quality Hotel!
- Apollo Hotel Motel
- A blast from the past!