TripAdvisor Reviews Villanova Hotel Birmingham
Travel Blogs from Birmingham
Taid and Nanny are going on their travels very soon. I hope you will follow us on the map to see where we are. We will try to write every day about where we are and we will add some photographs too if there is wifi where we are. We hope that you will write some comments for us so that we will know how you are. Today we are in Much ...
... have 2 treatment rooms with 2 different lasers in each room to treat different colours, our lasers are regulary serviced to give you the best treatment everytime.
In order to have a good understanding of how laser tattoo removal works its important to understand how the tattoo is made to make it permanent.
Tattoos are made using a ...
... decline in the early 20th century until it was sold by the eighth earl in the 1970's to Madame Tussaud's. The highlight was the Winter Birds of Prey show featuring Bruce the Buzzard and Dexter the Falcon, who flew right over our heads. Tomorrow we are off to Denby Dale and will be going to the carols and lighting of the village Christmas ...
The great thing about winter in UK is that , at some time each day, you get warm! Woke to see sun but thick frost on the Boomer windows, in a lovely warm house. Another chance to look at "The Family Tree"over brekkie. Then set off for Stourbridge, where John had arranged to buy a new air compressor. Duly fitted new compressor. John left parts of two previous ones to be "cobbled" into one more spare. ...
... Today was a prefect day in my eyes. It was cold as it was gently raining outside which gave me the perfect excuse to wear thick wooly socks and a over sized jumper. Something that's generally prohibited in the world of fashion, but no one can argue with a rainy Sunday and it's devious power to make people, cloth themselves like an 80 year old grandmother or person born without the basic fashion sense file properly downloaded. That and the desire to make a cup of tea, find ...
Other places to stay in Birmingham
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $74
- Ok.... At The Right Price....
- Food OK --- otherwise poor value
- Not bad
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $85
- What a view!
- Not That Good !!!
- Depends what you are there for
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Adequate, but tired decor and noisy
- Usual great service at the crowne plaza......
- Shabby and tired
Ladywood, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- London, Dublin, ... Birmingham!
- Classy hotel.
National Exhibition Centre, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- Big hotel brand, big disappointment
- The good, the bad, and the ugly
Nechells, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $65
- Okay hotel, Awful area
- Cheap, but not really good value for money
- It's Chavtastic!
Pendigo Way, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $96
- Great hotel!
- Great location, ridiculous prices! £16.00 for breakfast!
- Nice and comfortable
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $66
Coventry Road, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $69
Bournville, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $77
- Doesn't justify its 4 stars
- Good value hotel
- Depends on the price!
Lozells and East Handsworth, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $86
- Great value for money!!!!!!!!
- Rooms spoiled an otherwise good hotel
- Very modern - a nice change!
Maxstoke Lane, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Thumbs up for Mariott Forest of Arden !!
- Very relaxing and comfortable hotel
- Great for families
Bickenhill Parkway, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $79
Bournville, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $63
- Better off in a coffin
- Expected worse...
- Consenus opinion is: Awful Hotel
Chapel Lane, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $64
Ladywood, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $104
- Booking a twin room
- Loved the hotel
Bickenhill Lane, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $68
Birmingham International Airport, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $98
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $147
- A nice place to stay...if you avoid the staff!
- Good - if thats what you are after
- THe worst stay in my life
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $81
- Nice & pleasent
- Brill weekend
- Very Good
Edgbaston, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $49
- Give it a miss
- Don't stay here!
- Mrs Sandhu owns the hotel
Edgbaston, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $63
- Mediocre city hotel claiming four stars
- Probably the worst hotel I have ever stayed at....
- Really very bad, should be 1 star at best
Ladywood, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $81
- Good value
- Quiet and cool
- First choice budget hotel in Birmingham City Centre
Bournville, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $95
Nechells, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $118
243 Hagley Rd, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $61
- OK - better than the Quality Hotel!
- Apollo Hotel Motel
- A blast from the past!