TripAdvisor Reviews Villanova Hotel Birmingham
Travel Blogs from Birmingham
... we headed to our hotel to get ready to go to the play. The theatre which is newly renovated was incredible and how close u are to the actors is wonderful and especially for Shira. We saw Othello and they did an amazing production. Shira had read a synopsis before and was able to follow it very well. What an experience to see this in Stratford and we explained to Shira after that during Shakespeare's time his plays were not performed here but in London. A great day of British ...
After picking Isabel up from her last day of school, they headed to the Warwick Castle
Warwick Castle is a medieval castle developed from an original built by William the Conqueror in 1068. Warwick is the county town of Warwickshire, England, ...
We decided to leave Hilary and Jez to themselves today. They had loose ends to tie up for the wedding - men's suits to return etc. So Ian and I drove to Stratford-upon-Avon, a trip taking us about 2 hours including roadworks. A lovely city, Shakespeare's home city,with its 16th century buildings. We wandered around for the rest of the day, taking in the sights. A simple dinner cooked by ...
... mayhem to have the locals demand an end to the Fairs. The early 1960's saw redevelopment of the area with a new modern for the time shopping centre planned and built, it was however plagued from the start with issues of poor construction and high rental costs which meant that many of the potentioal businesses shyed away from the project. 2003 saw the opening of what we see there today, a modern shopping experience with 36.5 milion visitors a year and on the ...
... life of failure, Munich where the Nazi movement began, Berchtesgaden where he called home, the Wolf's Lair where he conducted the war and Berlin where he lived and eventually died. We go to Danzig, where the Second World War began, and we go to Potsdam, where the conflict with Germany ended and where a new Cold War began. We will confront the concentration and extermination camps of the Third Reich in four separate countries, and we will explore the ...
Other places to stay in Birmingham
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $74
- Ok.... At The Right Price....
- Food OK --- otherwise poor value
- Not bad
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $85
- What a view!
- Not That Good !!!
- Depends what you are there for
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Adequate, but tired decor and noisy
- Usual great service at the crowne plaza......
- Shabby and tired
Ladywood, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- London, Dublin, ... Birmingham!
- Classy hotel.
National Exhibition Centre, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- Big hotel brand, big disappointment
- The good, the bad, and the ugly
Nechells, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $65
- Okay hotel, Awful area
- Cheap, but not really good value for money
- It's Chavtastic!
Pendigo Way, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $96
- Great hotel!
- Great location, ridiculous prices! £16.00 for breakfast!
- Nice and comfortable
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $66
Coventry Road, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $69
Bournville, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $77
- Doesn't justify its 4 stars
- Good value hotel
- Depends on the price!
Lozells and East Handsworth, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $86
- Great value for money!!!!!!!!
- Rooms spoiled an otherwise good hotel
- Very modern - a nice change!
Maxstoke Lane, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Thumbs up for Mariott Forest of Arden !!
- Very relaxing and comfortable hotel
- Great for families
Bickenhill Parkway, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $79
Bournville, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $63
- Better off in a coffin
- Expected worse...
- Consenus opinion is: Awful Hotel
Chapel Lane, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $64
Ladywood, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $104
- Booking a twin room
- Loved the hotel
Bickenhill Lane, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $68
Birmingham International Airport, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $98
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $147
- A nice place to stay...if you avoid the staff!
- Good - if thats what you are after
- THe worst stay in my life
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $81
- Nice & pleasent
- Brill weekend
- Very Good
Edgbaston, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $49
- Give it a miss
- Don't stay here!
- Mrs Sandhu owns the hotel
Edgbaston, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $63
- Mediocre city hotel claiming four stars
- Probably the worst hotel I have ever stayed at....
- Really very bad, should be 1 star at best
Ladywood, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $81
- Good value
- Quiet and cool
- First choice budget hotel in Birmingham City Centre
Bournville, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $95
Nechells, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $118
243 Hagley Rd, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $61
- OK - better than the Quality Hotel!
- Apollo Hotel Motel
- A blast from the past!