Travel Blogs from Birmingham
... went into town where the streets run every which way so we had to remember which corner we turned.......we also went into the famous Worcester Cathederal which is beautiful inside and huge.......after visiting there we wound our way back to Banbury via the m42 /m40 and that was a very foggy trip ...
... kar tam.
Že tako sva imeli predvidenih le 45 minut časa za menjavo terminala in prestop na drug avion, ob zamudi pa se je ta čas še zmanjšal. Z zadnjimi atomi moči sva prišprintali (zašvicaŁi fuŁ:) do vrat za let v Birmingham; ravno še pred zaprtjem leta. Ko so naju videli tečt, so kar klicali proti nama, da sva takoj vedeli, kam je treba it:)
Vendarle konec dober, vse dobro:)
... street to the first of the stalls, selling hot wine, biscuits, candles, tealight holders and cakes, there was so much to see and lots of people about. On the way to the top end of the market we saw hats, gloves scarves, german smoking men, nutcrackers and more biscuits.
There were mummers on route, making the children jump when them moved and the food section was amazing with meter long sausages folded into ...
... making visits to the little room across the carriage. After a bit of a clueless wander we came across the Victoria coach station and made for our gate. As we walked through the station we were impressed by the quality of the luxury Buses that London then we saw our bus, it was old, beaten and battered. On this occasion me being stingy and saving the £30 may have not been the best decision. As much as I make fun! to be honest other than the really bad traffic, the ...
Today we went to Stratford and it was a damp cool day.......when we arrived we thought it was a ghost town as there were not many people around unlike when we visited in the summer time last year.........we looked around the various shops and had a lovely morning tea as you will see by the pics........after that we went home and at 7pm we went to the village green in Aynho and saw the lighting of the xmas ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Villanova Hotel Birmingham
Other places to stay in Birmingham
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $71
- Ok.... At The Right Price....
- Food OK --- otherwise poor value
- Not bad
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $71
- What a view!
- Not That Good !!!
- Depends what you are there for
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $97
- Adequate, but tired decor and noisy
- Usual great service at the crowne plaza......
- Shabby and tired
Ladywood, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $143
- London, Dublin, ... Birmingham!
- Classy hotel.
National Exhibition Centre, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $90
- Big hotel brand, big disappointment
- The good, the bad, and the ugly
Nechells, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $54
- Okay hotel, Awful area
- Cheap, but not really good value for money
- It's Chavtastic!
Pendigo Way, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $66
- Great hotel!
- Great location, ridiculous prices! £16.00 for breakfast!
- Nice and comfortable
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $63
Coventry Road, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $66
Bournville, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $75
- Doesn't justify its 4 stars
- Good value hotel
- Depends on the price!
Lozells and East Handsworth, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $93
- Great value for money!!!!!!!!
- Rooms spoiled an otherwise good hotel
- Very modern - a nice change!
Maxstoke Lane, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Thumbs up for Mariott Forest of Arden !!
- Very relaxing and comfortable hotel
- Great for families
Bickenhill Parkway, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $59
Bournville, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $46
- Better off in a coffin
- Expected worse...
- Consenus opinion is: Awful Hotel
Chapel Lane, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $57
Ladywood, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $95
- Booking a twin room
- Loved the hotel
Bickenhill Lane, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $48
Birmingham International Airport, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $86
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $137
- A nice place to stay...if you avoid the staff!
- Good - if thats what you are after
- THe worst stay in my life
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $82
- Nice & pleasent
- Brill weekend
- Very Good
Edgbaston, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $36
- Give it a miss
- Don't stay here!
- Mrs Sandhu owns the hotel
Edgbaston, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $71
- Mediocre city hotel claiming four stars
- Probably the worst hotel I have ever stayed at....
- Really very bad, should be 1 star at best
Ladywood, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $71
- Good value
- Quiet and cool
- First choice budget hotel in Birmingham City Centre
Bournville, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $88
Nechells, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $73
243 Hagley Rd, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $57
- OK - better than the Quality Hotel!
- Apollo Hotel Motel
- A blast from the past!