TripAdvisor Reviews Villanova Hotel Birmingham
Travel Blogs from Birmingham
... in a pub! We met up with Isy and Ryan's friends and sampled some beer. I had sampled some cider instead of beer! Was a nice afternoon. Today we took Ava to the snowdome! Which I now see is how the British do winter sports! The lack of snow in this country makes winter activities hard! So they have indoor skiing/snow boarding, tubing/ sledding and a section to ...
The final week in Leicestershire brought out a lot of different emotions. Happy to be nearly halfway through my trip, excited to see Bronson in the same amount of time that I've been here, looking forward to my next adventure in Scotland. But then there was sadness of having to leave the comforts of Market Bosworth, and of course...the wonderful friends I have made there, and all the horses, dogs and cows I'd also made friends ...
Today I worked my last shift at the pub I've been at for the last year and a half (on and off), I was a lot sadder than I thought I was going to be, leaving the place where I have met such amazing people who I think I'm crazy for going and doing what I'm doing and like me can't quite believe it.
Finishing work however means ...
... am really glad we don't
have to weigh in along with our luggage. We went shopping with Jan.
It was a lot warmer today with a mixture of cloud, wind, calm and
sun. Another long load of washing pretty much dried. For lunch I
tried some of Jeremy's soused Mackerel which I found very pleasing.
Jeremy, along with a friend, had caught 60 odd Mackerel a few days
for us is a place of scenic seaside beauty, a ...
... my London housemates. It was great to see them both again, Chris with his rugby shiners, and Gemma in her usual good form. I was less than impressed when one of the tough guy bouncers refused me entry into a pub, suggesting that I'd had too much to drink. That would never happen here! I'm not sure if that's because Australia (or, more precisely, Sydney) is so strict, or if the UK is too lax, but I'm pretty clear on where I'd prefer to be - somewhere I'll ...
Other places to stay in Birmingham
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $74
- Ok.... At The Right Price....
- Food OK --- otherwise poor value
- Not bad
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $85
- What a view!
- Not That Good !!!
- Depends what you are there for
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Adequate, but tired decor and noisy
- Usual great service at the crowne plaza......
- Shabby and tired
Ladywood, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- London, Dublin, ... Birmingham!
- Classy hotel.
National Exhibition Centre, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- Big hotel brand, big disappointment
- The good, the bad, and the ugly
Nechells, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $65
- Okay hotel, Awful area
- Cheap, but not really good value for money
- It's Chavtastic!
Pendigo Way, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $96
- Great hotel!
- Great location, ridiculous prices! £16.00 for breakfast!
- Nice and comfortable
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $66
Coventry Road, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $69
Bournville, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $77
- Doesn't justify its 4 stars
- Good value hotel
- Depends on the price!
Lozells and East Handsworth, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $86
- Great value for money!!!!!!!!
- Rooms spoiled an otherwise good hotel
- Very modern - a nice change!
Maxstoke Lane, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Thumbs up for Mariott Forest of Arden !!
- Very relaxing and comfortable hotel
- Great for families
Bickenhill Parkway, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $79
Bournville, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $63
- Better off in a coffin
- Expected worse...
- Consenus opinion is: Awful Hotel
Chapel Lane, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $64
Ladywood, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $104
- Booking a twin room
- Loved the hotel
Bickenhill Lane, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $68
Birmingham International Airport, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $98
Dalang Town, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $74
- A nice place to stay...if you avoid the staff!
- Good - if thats what you are after
- THe worst stay in my life
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $81
- Nice & pleasent
- Brill weekend
- Very Good
Edgbaston, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $49
- Give it a miss
- Don't stay here!
- Mrs Sandhu owns the hotel
Edgbaston, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $63
- Mediocre city hotel claiming four stars
- Probably the worst hotel I have ever stayed at....
- Really very bad, should be 1 star at best
Ladywood, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $81
- Good value
- Quiet and cool
- First choice budget hotel in Birmingham City Centre
Bournville, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $95
Nechells, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $118
243 Hagley Rd, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $61
- OK - better than the Quality Hotel!
- Apollo Hotel Motel
- A blast from the past!