No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Villanova Hotel Birmingham
Travel Blogs from Birmingham
... Queenstown, where we plan to base ourselves and get a job (sob) over Christmas. From there we can go out to visit the glaciers in Wanaka along with Lake Tekapo and Mount Cook. We anticipate to be in Queenstown from around mid October until March, summertime. Having said all this we have no time constraints or anything concrete booked as yet so don't be surprised if this all changes. We will keep you updated on here ...
Arrived in Manchester, England safely with everything intact. Picked up our vehicle and proceeded to venture South to Tim's former boyhood playground...Kenilworth Castle. This Castle served as a royal residence for five centuries. A recreation of ...
Waved Nick, Emma and Charlie off this morning, they started their drive north to Buckhorn, Ontario stopping at friends and family on the way. We packed up our bags for our trip up north to Boston and Provincetown. Packed way too much in our backpacks, headed off to New York onwards to Boston via the Greyhound.
... Headed to Darlington Lake in the afternoon for a cool off swim. We cycled up on the mountain bikes that we took down to Philly. George and I still felt quite sore especially our butts' from sitting on the seats for so long. The three of us chilled on a floating pontoon in the middle of the lake for a couple of hours. Returned back to the house to get dressed up to go out ...
Well the last week or so has been a total haze, and it was not until today that realisation began to set in when we said goodbye to my parents, brother & sister, friends and extended family for the final time. It was very emotional and multiple tears were shed, but knowing we are just a FaceTime session away made the goodbyes just a little bit easier. We have been truly spoilt ...
Other places to stay in Birmingham
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $74
- Ok.... At The Right Price....
- Food OK --- otherwise poor value
- Not bad
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $85
- What a view!
- Not That Good !!!
- Depends what you are there for
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Adequate, but tired decor and noisy
- Usual great service at the crowne plaza......
- Shabby and tired
Ladywood, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- London, Dublin, ... Birmingham!
- Classy hotel.
National Exhibition Centre, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- Big hotel brand, big disappointment
- The good, the bad, and the ugly
Nechells, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $65
- Okay hotel, Awful area
- Cheap, but not really good value for money
- It's Chavtastic!
Pendigo Way, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $96
- Great hotel!
- Great location, ridiculous prices! £16.00 for breakfast!
- Nice and comfortable
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $66
Coventry Road, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $69
Bournville, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $77
- Doesn't justify its 4 stars
- Good value hotel
- Depends on the price!
Lozells and East Handsworth, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $86
- Great value for money!!!!!!!!
- Rooms spoiled an otherwise good hotel
- Very modern - a nice change!
Maxstoke Lane, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Thumbs up for Mariott Forest of Arden !!
- Very relaxing and comfortable hotel
- Great for families
Bickenhill Parkway, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $79
Bournville, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $63
- Better off in a coffin
- Expected worse...
- Consenus opinion is: Awful Hotel
Chapel Lane, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $64
Ladywood, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $104
- Booking a twin room
- Loved the hotel
Bickenhill Lane, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $68
Birmingham International Airport, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $98
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $147
- A nice place to stay...if you avoid the staff!
- Good - if thats what you are after
- THe worst stay in my life
Ladywood, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $81
- Nice & pleasent
- Brill weekend
- Very Good
Edgbaston, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $49
- Give it a miss
- Don't stay here!
- Mrs Sandhu owns the hotel
Edgbaston, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $63
- Mediocre city hotel claiming four stars
- Probably the worst hotel I have ever stayed at....
- Really very bad, should be 1 star at best
Ladywood, Birmingham | 2 star hotelfrom $81
- Good value
- Quiet and cool
- First choice budget hotel in Birmingham City Centre
Bournville, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $95
Nechells, Birmingham | 4 star hotelfrom $118
243 Hagley Rd, Birmingham | 3 star hotelfrom $61
- OK - better than the Quality Hotel!
- Apollo Hotel Motel
- A blast from the past!