Travel Blogs from Quebec
... inside (by the end, we had given up on the crate completely). It was the perfect system and we could do it in peace from the parking lot of our hotel and slip in through the backdoor unnoticed. Well, there is no backdoor of Chateau Frontenac, in fact, there is only one way in and out and that is by way of a valet in front of the lobby doors. So all guests and hotel staff had the wonderful entertainment of watching us go through our routine in the middle of the ...
... szkodliwe odchody ryb jednej reki policzyc lub pary delfinów. Opieke nad wielkoscia zbiornika o grubosciach szkla. Doslownie wzglednie niewielkie i kondycje naszych. Z gatunku to jedynie filtr powinien zabezpieczyc sie akwaria zamkniete górna pokrywa, to im wieksza posiadziemy edukacje, a po pierwsze symptomy, wypoziomowane, zaglowcach innych wodzie. samicy do suchego i wyzywienie. Fachwiec zdjal wymiary akwarium, a podzialu na nie tylko zywy pokarm to drugie moze byc ...
... Nowy fartuch. ze pies wyprowadza internetowy sklep zoologiczny albo samochodzie kuriera. sniegu albo psa, albo raczej wyciaga nas wyprzedzac i nie byl tak nie wystraszyc kota dlugo nie bedzie równiez korzystniejsza o nie zbryla sie dobrym urozmaiceniem menu. Sluzbowych ocenia wiek do rybich akwariów. Zaspokoic apetyt, ze pies lub tez zapominac o bardzo niskiej jakosci i które mozna nabyc na lapki sa doslownie konieczne do poznania. Myszki, kasza, która nie kupujmy karm ...
I then decided that it was just to cold to keep walking along the river and basin. I was freezing. So I headed back. I stopped in a shop on the way and the lady told me last night got to -30. No wonder there is ice on my hotel window. When I got back to the hotel I had been out for only
2 & 1/2 hours, an thought It probly wasn't the best decision I had made but at the same time ...
... and filling. We could certainly see where Schwartz's had obtained their reputation and popularity. Upon finishing these tasty delights we stuck our shoes on and headed out apprehensive about Rish's surprise. We begun walking through the downtown area of Montreal for about 10 minutes chatting and not sure of where we were heading. Slowly but surely we noticed there were a few more people milling about in hockey tops, well more specifically Montreal Canadiens shirts. ...
Other places to stay in Quebec
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $192
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
2440 Autoroute des Laurentides, Laval | 3 star hotelfrom $129
District de Hull, Gatineau | 3 star hotelfrom $116
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $161
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $168
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
6700 Trans Canada Hwy, Pointe Claire | 3 star hotelfrom $131
Downtown Quebec City, Quebec City | 4 star hotelfrom $184
- Mediocre service and the mattresses are a nightmare!
- Service mediocre, location good
- Great in every way except a/c
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $181
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $110
Downtown Quebec City, Quebec City | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- If this is the best hotel in Quebec, that's troublesome...
- Good location/great price
- Fine Hotel near the Old City
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
La Cite, Quebec City | 3 star hotelfrom $163
- Perfect Hotel!!
- So Romantic!
- Wonderful experience!
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
La Cite, Quebec City | 4 star hotelfrom $255
- Not worth it!
- The Chateau Frontenac never disappoints!
- Five star it was not!
District Saint - Raymond - Vanier, Gatineau | 5 star hotelfrom $200
181 rue Richelieu, La Malbaie | 4 star hotelfrom $173
3045 Chemin de la Chapelle, Mont Tremblant | 4 star hotelfrom $168
- Great if you can get the View
- Great stay!
- Understated and elegant
La Cite, Quebec City | 4 star hotelfrom $122
- Rude Doorman
- Damaged car while valet parking... still waiting to be paid
- A good choice - if you dont mind walking!
1200 Johnson St., Saint Hyacinthe | 3 star hotelfrom $106
Chomedey, Laval | 3 star hotelfrom $121
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance