The Victoria Hotel
How has this hotel rated in the past?
TripAdvisor Reviews The Victoria Hotel Canterbury
Travel Blogs from Canterbury
... New York on the way to Mexico)
8. Go to Barbados/Bahamas/Bali
9. Visit Bondi beach
10. Cinema with dinner
11. Jazz show with dinner
12. Eat in a Michelin star restaurant
13. Learn to meditate
14. Be a Size 10 ✅ (I made it to a size 8 with lots of help from my bootcamp group and from a low carb diet – see photos below!)
15. See northern lights
16. Visit an ice hotel
17. Learn to cook Thai ...
... and a little more philanthropic one day. For now my work and study should keep me out of trouble. As for the travel, our most amazing feat has been to reduce our entire lives into two backpacks and two microwave sized boxes. Before the great purge Dorette and I filled a two bedroom flat with our belongings. It's confirmed what I already knew - we over consume. That's damaging on many levels, not least the ...
... t need it all for that matter. The most minimalistic simple pleasures are perfectly adequate. Like German schnitzel. And Irish stew. And okay, the food isn't the full extent of the ""worldly culture"" I have gained but a minimum of 74% of it. Paula Deen is one of my Google tabs guys, I've boldly leveled this with you. I want to be the Nightmare Before Christmas boogieman and "kidnap the santee-clause" and take everything home with me that I have fond feelings about.. but it ...
... She almost projectile vomited inside her shirt when I told her I missed The Cure ticket sales for London
3. Has spited her angsty teenage heartbreaks with dead vermin on their doorsteps, which is more morbidly cool than any way I've ever retaliated (Ben & Jerry's somehow lacks that "F WITH ME AGAIN, I DARE YOU" memo).
4. Has a fish named Oswald, due to her conviction that Lee Harvey Oswald was unjustly framed
... Club is actually Paula Deen in a less-fat-suit)
-Rock & Metal society (they wear leather and hate everything including me. Especially me)
-Belly Dancing Society (hope I sport a beer belly well because I'm not going sober)
-and Hindu and Yoga society, which get no smart-ass remarks because I don't want to **** off Shiva. That might have been smartass.. Sorry ...