Victoria Fountain Inn
TripAdvisor Reviews Victoria Fountain Inn
Travel Blogs from Victoria
... Mile 0 post which is the start of the Canada 1 highway from side to side over many thousand miles.
Arrived at the Royal Scot Hotel to be piped in by a blooming Bag piper. Too tired to do a fling for him.!!!
Only short walk (one block) from main harbour and all the shops etc so we have all day here tomorrow to explore.
... had lunch on board a bit of a chat for a while then it berthed at 1420 an exceptional smooth trip, didn't even know we were moving. After the ferry trip we went through Nanaimo a pretty large town and travelled south, and another very smooth and comfortable trip by our driver Zed, what a legend. We arrived into the beautiful city of Victoria, and again an eye opener, what a majestic place with our huge ...
Having said goodbye to my friends in Gig Harbor I have taken a brief side trip into Canada having caught the ferry across the Juan de Fuca Strait to Victoria, the capital of British Columbia which is at the southern tip of Vancouver Island.
I've been very impressed by the realism with which boat drills are carried out in this part of the world. Last week, on the ferry from Bremerton to Seattle, a calm voice ...
*How long the lineups are!
*Our secret to avoiding sun exposure in the sweltering Mediterranean!
You won't want to miss this summer's hottest blog that confirms we're still alive and have internet access. (Assuming we actually do keep up with it, which is doubtful.)
We had to work on Halloween which sucked but we still got to celebrate that night. We quickly went out and bought a bunch of candy for some trick or treaters but nobody showed up. Bugger. We also went for a drive around some subdivisions to see all the houses decorated and the kids trick or treating. In some areas there were heaps of people around all going from house to house and lots of houses just leave there front doors open to welcome the trick or treaters. Some of ...
Other places to stay in Victoria
James Bay, Victoria | 4 star hotelfrom $181
- Hotel Grand Pacific best location
- Great Hotel
- Best hotel in Victoria
Downtown, Victoria | 4 star hotelfrom $197
- No Tell Hotel
- Empress does not care about clients
- What a grand hotel.
Downtown, Victoria | 3 star hotelfrom $223
- Enjoyed our stay at the Executive House
- Peak time is the time to avoid this hotel
- Lovely Hotel!
James Bay, Victoria | 4 star hotelfrom $149
- Romantic getawaway
- "Very nice indeed"
- Fine Hotel, highly recommended
Downtown, Victoria | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Nice location
- Thumbs Up!!
Downtown, Victoria | 3 star hotelfrom $139
- What a great hotel for the money!
- Great Service!
- Not bad but expected better
James Bay, Victoria | 3 star hotelfrom $126
- Great location, big room, no air conditioning
- Great Stay at Harbour Towers
- Not too bad....
James Bay, Victoria | 3 star hotelfrom $62
- A budget hotel at quality hotel prices
- Fantastic location and close to all attractions
- OK Room but GREAT location
James Bay, Victoria | 3 star hotelfrom $155
- Good value but GREAT service
- What a treat!
- Excellent place to stay
James Bay, Victoria | 3 star hotelfrom $139
- Great rooms & lovely view
- Very nice
- Enjoyed Coast Victoria Harbourside
Downtown, Victoria | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- Wouldn't go back
- We loved the Carlton Plaza!
- Great price, great beds, great location!
Burnside, Victoria | 3 star hotelfrom $115
Fernwood, Victoria | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Great Property - Spotty Service
- You must stay here! Awesome hotel!
- Wonderfull resort ! Magnifique !
James Bay, Victoria | 3 star hotelfrom $123
Burnside, Victoria | 2 star hotelfrom $74
James Bay, Victoria | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Nice Hotel
- You can do a lot better off season
- The usual GREAT Best Western experience !
3366 Douglas Street, Victoria | 3 star hotelfrom $82
- Loved it!
- HATED IT!!!
- Great Place to Stay
James Bay, Victoria | 3 star hotelfrom $116
Burnside, Victoria | 2 star hotelfrom $66
- Jewel in the Crown,in Victoria.
- Loved Victoria Hojo
- Christmas Tour 2004
Burnside, Victoria | 3 star hotelfrom $107
Rockland, Victoria | 3 star hotelfrom $105
Downtown, Victoria | 2 star hotelfrom $91
Downtown, Victoria | 3 star hotelfrom $172
Downtown, Victoria | 2 star hotelfrom $83
- Great price, free parking, great location
- Standard motel accomodations
- Great place to stay
Downtown, Victoria | 3 star hotelfrom $71
- It was Ok......
- It is old and smells