Travel Blogs from Paris
As we were getting ready Thursday morning, we decided to put off the
Eiffel tower till the next day and we were going to see the Moulin Rouge on our way into the city. We went and got
some croissants from the bakery close by and we walked to the metro. We
only had to go a few metro stops and there it was. It wasn't as big or
After only a few hours of sleep, my alarm went off, and we began our day. We got up at 3am, checked out by 3:30 and walked
down the street about 10 minutes to the aircoach stop that would take us
to the airport. We had to wait about 20 minutes for it to arrive so we
stopped at a little store that was open, and had something to eat < …
... like the legs of a praying ...
... which surpasses all the others and is in a class of its own. It is the three-wheeled scooter. It has 2 wheels in the front and 1 in the back. I've seen models by a couple of manufacturers ike Piaggio and Peugeot.These beasts are truly a pleasure to watch as they allow riders to carve sharp graceful turns at high speed - a feat not possible on a 2 wheeler. These scooters are quite popular and people riding them seem to be having ...
... clothes to fit in. Then I had the beef burgundy. Which is like chunks of tender beef cooked slowly in this red wine sauce. Soooooo good. I sat next to an older American couple from San Fran. They looked at my meal and ordered the same for themselves. We chatted but I had to shut up cause I could tell I was getting tipsy and they were drinking only water. The man asked for hot chocolate and they waitress ...
How has this hotel rated in the past?
More great choices in Paris
Search TripAdvisor for more deals in Paris
TravelPod Member ReviewsHotel Viator Paris
- Very close to the busy Gare-de-Lyon Train Station which connects multiple countries through various trains and also local Paris Metros.
- Middle of an exciting lively neighborhood with plenty of places to eat and hang around.
- Room on the 7th Floor had a nice view of the surroundings.
- Nice bathroom facilities too.
- Free Wi-fi facilities were good.
- Room was very small as compared to other standard rooms across Europe.
- Elevator reaches only up to the 6th Floor, and have to carry the bags on your own one more level up to the room.
- Breakfast was not included, so have no idea about it.
Overall a decent place to stay for getting easy and quick across to all the major sites and travel purposes through Gare-de-Lyon station.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TravelPod member and not of TravelPod.com.