How has this hotel rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
TravelPod Member ReviewsHotel Viator Paris
- Very close to the busy Gare-de-Lyon Train Station which connects multiple countries through various trains and also local Paris Metros.
- Middle of an exciting lively neighborhood with plenty of places to eat and hang around.
- Room on the 7th Floor had a nice view of the surroundings.
- Nice bathroom facilities too.
- Free Wi-fi facilities were good.
- Room was very small as compared to other standard rooms across Europe.
- Elevator reaches only up to the 6th Floor, and have to carry the bags on your own one more level up to the room.
- Breakfast was not included, so have no idea about it.
Overall a decent place to stay for getting easy and quick across to all the major sites and travel purposes through Gare-de-Lyon station.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TravelPod member and not of TravelPod.com.
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Viator Paris
Travel Blogs from Paris
... the mirror, with her lover, Apollo, which consisted of the Apollo astronauts. Curiously enough, even in the very old ones, the ladies might be naked but always with jewelry on.
After visiting we found a nice bistro on our way back to the metro, and both had excellent salads - mine with tuna and Brian's Italian with fresh mozzarella and olives. Macarrons came with the bill, so we couldn't insult them and leave them behind
After lunch we did a self guided ...
I arrived just after lunch today and was to meet up with Jac and Wayne the following morning for breakfast. So I had booked myself on a Night Tour Bus Trip of France. First obstacle was finding my way around the Metro to get to the right station in time to catch my bus! As it turns out that was pretty easy! The next few days would reveal to me that catching the Metro in Paris was as easy as catching the Metro in London or Prague or a Rome or...... Why my home country of ...
... French was down packed they spoke fluent French to me as I nodded, smiled and said the occasional "oui". I felt authentically French and threw a rather confident Merci beaucoup, fast and mumbled for good measure. I was pretty much fluent no longer restricted to "Sur la Table I'll ya une gomme". Billy's impulsivity took over again in the Nike store, he was overwhelmed by the sudden urge to return to football fitness. The necessities were purchased to make sure he ...
... external galleries.)
surreptitiously strings a wire between the two towers of Notre-Dame and
tight-rope walks ...
By the time we finished dinner it was past 10:30, but we decided to walk to the Eiffel Tower. It's beautifully lit up at night and on the hour it sparkles with thousands of twinkling lights. The ticket line wasn't too long so we went up and enjoyed some great nighttime views of Paris until after midnight. It was a long and tiring day, but a perfect way to celebrate our anniversary.