Via Roma Beach Resort

Address: 2408 Gulf Dr. N., Bradenton, Florida, 34217-2240, United States | Hotel
 
Searching for availability...
*Prices above are provided by partners for one room, double occupancy and do not include all taxes and fees. Please see our partners for full details.
 

Location

This hotel, located on 2408 Gulf Dr. N., Bradenton, is near Bean Point, Anna Maria Island, Coquina Beach, and Coquina Beach.
Map this hotel
     

    TripAdvisor Reviews Via Roma Beach Resort Bradenton

    4.50 of 5 stars Outstanding
     

    Travel Blogs from Bradenton

    Night before lift off!

    A travel blog entry by steve.stever on Jul 04, 2015

    We are taking the last meal with memaw, papau, Annemarie, Sean, and Anique! We have to go to bed early so we have enough energy to complete the task of making it to our motel room tomorrow. We recently learned that we have a complication on the rental car pickup as we did not pick the right airport to acquire the car. So we will end up taking a ...

    Getting ready to head north

    A travel blog entry by dolsontravels on May 17, 2015

    1 comment, 5 photos

    Well summer is here and we are getting ready to head north for the summer, We left home on Friday and drove down to Buttonwood RV resort near Sarasota FL with eight other RVs for a week of partying and enjoying this wonderful area, The only problem is that it is really hot for this ...

    Just workin our way down to the keys

    A travel blog entry by adle123 on Apr 01, 2015

    5 photos

    We spent 4 days here just to try out the campground and break up the drive to the keys. Also wanted to fish from the sunshine skyway bridge. Did a little fishing and wandered around the campground. was a very nice campground, well maintained and clean. Very nice pool ...

    The whole fam damily

    A travel blog entry by beadledove on Jun 27, 2014

    1 photo

    Barb and I took our time touring up Highway 41 to the Bradenton area. Knowing we weren't expected until dinner so we stopped and shopped at numerous stores to replenish our wardrobe and miscellaneous and sundry items. After 10 weeks in the same small wardrobe, we needed a change...

    Arriving at Bill and Shirley Dove's (Mom and Dad's) house was a ...

    Getting Close to Ft Myers

    A travel blog entry by sandi.beach on Nov 18, 2013

    4 photos

    ... closely by billboards touting god, scriptures, and anti abortion sentiments. There are also a flurry of preachers on radio and tv.

    I've included some pictures of the 55+ RV resort park I am staying in today. About 20% of the sites are for those who are passing through, the other 80% are permanent. The permanent living arrangements look rather like single wide (2 bedroom units) with a permanent sun room attached. The trailer does not look as long as a regular single ...

    Other places to stay in Bradenton