No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Vermont Motel Los Angeles
Travel Blogs from Los Angeles
... seeking excellent accommodation. The waterpark will be a great success for the students returning with me, it was always busy and the climate has just been amazing, I have found the staff to be at all times friendly and accommodating.
I arrive at the airport and catch my Qantas flight home. I am happy that my trip was really good and I learnt a lot about American people they are friendly and ...
... right over our motel on either side. And they just kept on coming, an amazing sight.
We met some guys from Perth at breakfast this morning and had a good chat to them about how things work over here, as they had come in cold with no plans other than to do Route 66. We then met a couple of Aussie gals from Sydney in Hollywood, who'd just come from Vegas, they were young party girls, so they loved Vegas.
So our epic USA holiday is now ...
... by a walk to Santa Monica Pier which was familiar to some junior members of the team from GTA. Some watched a film crew trail a 'celebrity' around the funfair stalls, some looked for sweets and candy floss, some walked to the end of the pier, some watched the marvellous sunset and posed for photos and the brave took Lawrence on a roller coaster ride of his life! A wonderful close on another exceedingly perfect day and the end of Dan's holiday as he now needs to leave for ...
... it's a tour black gates and tall bushes but it was cool to see all of LA and he Hollywood sign.
The next day we went to meet Robyn in Santa Monica and Venice beach where muscle beach is. We cycled between the two which was fun but Lily got pretty shocking tan lines.
I moved down to venice beach the next day to the same hostel as Robyn. We spent the day mooching and then went to a quiz night where we met some hilarious Australian ...
Today we had our first tour with Adventures By Disney! It was a walking tour of Hollywood in which we went to the TCL Chinese theatre and we saw some of the costumes worn by stars in their movies, we got to sit in the seats of the world's largest Imax Theater and listened to a lecture about the history of the Chinese Theater. The screen was very big when I say big I forget all the details like how many seats and ...
Other places to stay in Los Angeles
Central LA, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $411
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Great Service - Small Rooms
- Great down town location!
Beverlywood, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $236
- Very good hotel, but poor location
- Could do much worse!
- Beverly Hills Bargain
Central LA, Los Angeles | 5 star hotelfrom $463
- An extravagent gem, the Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Tips for staying at the Four Seasons
- Annoying Brunch
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $141
- 5 star quality for a deep discount!
- Nice and Easy
- Sheraton LAX
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
- This is a Westin?????
- Not what I was expecting
- Best airport hotel EVER!
Universal City, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Probably Not Worth the $$
- Great location, no complaints
- Great Hotel, great location
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $137
- Great room shame about the Sports Bar
- Convenient with Helpful Staff!
- "top hotel"
Downtown Los Angeles, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $189
- Great Hotel
- Don't stay here
- Great service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Loved the Kyoto Grand Hotel and Gardens
- Great Hotel - Wonderful Stay- Will Come Back
- Never stay at this hotel again.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hotel und Service wundervoll
- Ein wundervolles Luxushotel
- Hidden Gem In Los Angeles
Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Terrific value
- Great Stay
- Paper thin walls, good room service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $194
- Terrible place for the high price
- Great Place!
- Corner Rooms have great Downtown Views!
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $165
- Pick your room carefully!
- A Delightful experience
- Nice Hotel
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- Not bad, but not great either.
- Comfy and worth every Penny!
- It was comfy!!!
Central L.A, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- It was OK
- Terrible Hotel
- Just Okay
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Ok for business - not for a vacation
- Gorgeous Hotel
- Movie star glamour at the Biltmore
Westchester, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $117
- Nice, Clean, and Comfortable
- Liked the Room, Hated the Intrusions
- Not So Bad
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $110
- Stay next door
- The best pre-flight stop we have had
- Rooms seemed old and need updating
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Okay, but not fantastic
- Worst nights sleep ever
- LAX Hilton OK but beware of the front desk clerks.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- A Nice Place to Stay...on an Expense Account
- Elegant Hotel, good location
- Top of it's class
Warner Center, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $124
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $183
- This hotel was one of the best parts of our visit to Los Angeles
- Fantastic Find
- A great surprise
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $116
- Pretty crappy, even for the low price we paid
- Decent value for a night or two...
- Fine for a night
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Totally AWESOME!
- Never Again
- The MOST comfortable beds ever!