TripAdvisor Reviews Vermont Motel Los Angeles
Travel Blogs from Los Angeles
... standing stores.
The trip into the city was busy but with plenty of time we arrived at the check-in location at Warner Bros. There was parking provided and a marshalling area where identification and tickets ...
... my seat a billion times over the 12 hour flight to Beijing from Los Angeles. I talked to exactly no one on my flight, which looking bad just makes me realize how much this entire trip changed me in an extremely positive way. I finally stepped it up in Beijing during my layover and spoke to the girl across the aisle from that I had been staring at the last 12 hours. We ended up having a nice dinner in the Beijing airport waiting for our flights. I realize looking back now ...
... bel air mansion, were Michael jackson died, kimye, Simon cowell, playboy mansion, Ellen degeneras, madonna, Morgan freeman, Lindsey lohan, bruce lee, Nicholas cage, Osbourne's Eddie murphy, whitney Houston, john Lennon, omg and so many more I can't even think of my head! For food at California pizza place on hollywood boulevard. Absolutely shattered we got a taxi back to the hotel! The boulevard was indeed jam packed at night, with lots of people watching street acts everywhere. Peace ...
... Had one last Foosball game with Tony - I played until I scored, then quit so that I could leave on a high note. Took a group photo (won't be able to post it here as it was on our SLR) and said goodbye to everyone. It was a great time, kids had a blast. This was the first time that the kids spent a lot of quality time together and they did great. They came up with all sorts of games to entertain themselves in the pool and inside. Of course some of that ...
... line where you are placed on the ride wherever there is an empty seat. There is no wait on that line and they went on FOUR rides during the time we waited to get on one!
We decided we couldn't go to LA and Hollywood without seeing the famous sign. We got directions to the bridge where we were told we can get a good picture. Well, the bridge is part of a hotel and the sign is so far away that it is impossible to see it well without a zoom lense. ...
Other places to stay in Los Angeles
Central LA, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $411
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Great Service - Small Rooms
- Great down town location!
Beverlywood, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $236
- Very good hotel, but poor location
- Could do much worse!
- Beverly Hills Bargain
Central LA, Los Angeles | 5 star hotelfrom $463
- An extravagent gem, the Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Tips for staying at the Four Seasons
- Annoying Brunch
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $141
- 5 star quality for a deep discount!
- Nice and Easy
- Sheraton LAX
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
- This is a Westin?????
- Not what I was expecting
- Best airport hotel EVER!
Universal City, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Probably Not Worth the $$
- Great location, no complaints
- Great Hotel, great location
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $137
- Great room shame about the Sports Bar
- Convenient with Helpful Staff!
- "top hotel"
Downtown Los Angeles, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $189
- Great Hotel
- Don't stay here
- Great service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Loved the Kyoto Grand Hotel and Gardens
- Great Hotel - Wonderful Stay- Will Come Back
- Never stay at this hotel again.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hotel und Service wundervoll
- Ein wundervolles Luxushotel
- Hidden Gem In Los Angeles
Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Terrific value
- Great Stay
- Paper thin walls, good room service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $194
- Terrible place for the high price
- Great Place!
- Corner Rooms have great Downtown Views!
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $165
- Pick your room carefully!
- A Delightful experience
- Nice Hotel
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- Not bad, but not great either.
- Comfy and worth every Penny!
- It was comfy!!!
Central L.A, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- It was OK
- Terrible Hotel
- Just Okay
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Ok for business - not for a vacation
- Gorgeous Hotel
- Movie star glamour at the Biltmore
Westchester, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $117
- Nice, Clean, and Comfortable
- Liked the Room, Hated the Intrusions
- Not So Bad
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $110
- Stay next door
- The best pre-flight stop we have had
- Rooms seemed old and need updating
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Okay, but not fantastic
- Worst nights sleep ever
- LAX Hilton OK but beware of the front desk clerks.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- A Nice Place to Stay...on an Expense Account
- Elegant Hotel, good location
- Top of it's class
Warner Center, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $124
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $183
- This hotel was one of the best parts of our visit to Los Angeles
- Fantastic Find
- A great surprise
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $116
- Pretty crappy, even for the low price we paid
- Decent value for a night or two...
- Fine for a night
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Totally AWESOME!
- Never Again
- The MOST comfortable beds ever!