TripAdvisor Reviews Vermont Motel Los Angeles
Travel Blogs from Los Angeles
... to sell real estate in Hollywood Hills. The sign originally read Hollywood Land but the "Land" part fell over. The Los Angeles people then became very attached to their special landmark, so they decided to light it up with hundreds of light bulbs, so that it could be seen at nighttime. Unfortunately one night the person replacing the light bulbs ended up rolling down the mountain in his vehicle and having a narrow escape, so it was decided not use ...
... to a young couple up here briefly before heading down. We figured that our hostel should let us in now.
After returning to hollywood we decided to call into a supermarket to get some food. The prices here seemed to be similar numerical value to Australia or New Zealand but it was in american dollars which of course makes it more expensive. We spent about $15 on food which should last a few dinners and a lunch. On the way home I remember coming back to hollywood to the same ...
Universal fun? On the road again Goin' places that I've never been Seein' things that I may never see again and I can't wait to get on the road again... With Willie Nelson in our hearts we got back onto Highway 1 and headed for LA. We rolled in through Hollywood and Los Angeles, ready for a four day stop and some craic at the Universal Studios and Park. The geography is a tale of two cities - sandy beaches on the Pacific Coast, surrounded by hills and ...
... could have been going down with people screaming and running up and down the aisles and I swear, I wouldn't hear a thing with those things on my ears.
The flight attendants were almost continuously up and down the aisles with food, drinks, chocolate, icecreams, you name it. We even had Hot Dogs at about 3am which was pretty good.
Janene is falling asleep at the airport here. She didn't get much ...
... and everyone is saying we
need to try In and Out before we leave California so we'll have to
fit that in. The plan is NOT to eat takeaways every day or even all
that often but I can see that will be something we need to watch as
there are way too many yummy looking options at ridiculously low
Incidently, this is now later in the
day and Taco Bell was much appreciated by us ...
Other places to stay in Los Angeles
Central LA, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $411
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Great Service - Small Rooms
- Great down town location!
Beverlywood, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $236
- Very good hotel, but poor location
- Could do much worse!
- Beverly Hills Bargain
Central LA, Los Angeles | 5 star hotelfrom $463
- An extravagent gem, the Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Tips for staying at the Four Seasons
- Annoying Brunch
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $141
- 5 star quality for a deep discount!
- Nice and Easy
- Sheraton LAX
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
- This is a Westin?????
- Not what I was expecting
- Best airport hotel EVER!
Universal City, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Probably Not Worth the $$
- Great location, no complaints
- Great Hotel, great location
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $137
- Great room shame about the Sports Bar
- Convenient with Helpful Staff!
- "top hotel"
Downtown Los Angeles, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $189
- Great Hotel
- Don't stay here
- Great service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Loved the Kyoto Grand Hotel and Gardens
- Great Hotel - Wonderful Stay- Will Come Back
- Never stay at this hotel again.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hotel und Service wundervoll
- Ein wundervolles Luxushotel
- Hidden Gem In Los Angeles
Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Terrific value
- Great Stay
- Paper thin walls, good room service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $194
- Terrible place for the high price
- Great Place!
- Corner Rooms have great Downtown Views!
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $165
- Pick your room carefully!
- A Delightful experience
- Nice Hotel
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- Not bad, but not great either.
- Comfy and worth every Penny!
- It was comfy!!!
3515 Wilshire Blvd., Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $105
- It was OK
- Terrible Hotel
- Just Okay
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Ok for business - not for a vacation
- Gorgeous Hotel
- Movie star glamour at the Biltmore
Westchester, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $117
- Nice, Clean, and Comfortable
- Liked the Room, Hated the Intrusions
- Not So Bad
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $110
- Stay next door
- The best pre-flight stop we have had
- Rooms seemed old and need updating
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Okay, but not fantastic
- Worst nights sleep ever
- LAX Hilton OK but beware of the front desk clerks.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- A Nice Place to Stay...on an Expense Account
- Elegant Hotel, good location
- Top of it's class
Warner Center, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $124
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $183
- This hotel was one of the best parts of our visit to Los Angeles
- Fantastic Find
- A great surprise
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $116
- Pretty crappy, even for the low price we paid
- Decent value for a night or two...
- Fine for a night
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Totally AWESOME!
- Never Again
- The MOST comfortable beds ever!