TripAdvisor Reviews Vermont Motel Los Angeles
Travel Blogs from Los Angeles
... movie star homes tour for half an hour is the drugs I had chosen made me super drowsy and I couldn't for the life of me stay awake on it. In hindsight it would have looked so rude as my head knocked back and jerked back up right as Jerry pointed out P Diddy's mansion and I looked like I really couldn't give a F**k. But I guess I also really couldn't as well so maybe the drugs were just what I needed to get me past Katy Perry's house and Bruno Mars' condo. God really does work in mysterious ...
... ages. The Air Force One Exhibit was awesome, and the story of how it was transported up this mountain was equally fascinating.
Even though it has only been a short time for his presidency, I feel certain that he was the right man for the time. His optimism for our country was needed. His personal diplomacy was critical in the downturn in communism. I only wish the deficits that were racked up could have been ...
... cases and Kenny had all the information that the world likes to know, for the most we weren’t too bothered. Passing the Supreme Court where Michael Jacksons Doctor had all his court cases, the Kardsahians have an office over there in the ROAR building (not that Kenny thinks they do much work! What do they do anyway? laugh!) Aaron was interested in the Superman buildings and of course the Disney building was interesting. They made it out ...
... catchers, they even had a few Maori’esk bone fish hooks. There was no one at any of the stalls and I chatted to the ladies mercilessly despite their shyness. Quizzing them about life on the reservation and jewellery sales. Business is very slow and they didn’t like the desert much “too much dust, too dry and hot. Somewhere green would be nice. Forrest Gump turned around just over there.” Hilary and Leila took their time choosing, Phoenix ...
... to make a living
This charity is called the Midnight Mission and they encourage anyone that wants to help out to do so. So I head down to the Midnight Mission and get things started by donating some money and meeting some new people. I ask what I can do to help out. They get me on the cooker and start to help by cooking some food for everyone. This area is a ...
Other places to stay in Los Angeles
Central LA, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $411
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Great Service - Small Rooms
- Great down town location!
Beverlywood, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $236
- Very good hotel, but poor location
- Could do much worse!
- Beverly Hills Bargain
Central LA, Los Angeles | 5 star hotelfrom $463
- An extravagent gem, the Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Tips for staying at the Four Seasons
- Annoying Brunch
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $141
- 5 star quality for a deep discount!
- Nice and Easy
- Sheraton LAX
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
- This is a Westin?????
- Not what I was expecting
- Best airport hotel EVER!
Universal City, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Probably Not Worth the $$
- Great location, no complaints
- Great Hotel, great location
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $137
- Great room shame about the Sports Bar
- Convenient with Helpful Staff!
- "top hotel"
Downtown Los Angeles, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $189
- Great Hotel
- Don't stay here
- Great service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Loved the Kyoto Grand Hotel and Gardens
- Great Hotel - Wonderful Stay- Will Come Back
- Never stay at this hotel again.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hotel und Service wundervoll
- Ein wundervolles Luxushotel
- Hidden Gem In Los Angeles
Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Terrific value
- Great Stay
- Paper thin walls, good room service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $194
- Terrible place for the high price
- Great Place!
- Corner Rooms have great Downtown Views!
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $165
- Pick your room carefully!
- A Delightful experience
- Nice Hotel
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- Not bad, but not great either.
- Comfy and worth every Penny!
- It was comfy!!!
Central L.A, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- It was OK
- Terrible Hotel
- Just Okay
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Ok for business - not for a vacation
- Gorgeous Hotel
- Movie star glamour at the Biltmore
Westchester, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $117
- Nice, Clean, and Comfortable
- Liked the Room, Hated the Intrusions
- Not So Bad
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $110
- Stay next door
- The best pre-flight stop we have had
- Rooms seemed old and need updating
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Okay, but not fantastic
- Worst nights sleep ever
- LAX Hilton OK but beware of the front desk clerks.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- A Nice Place to Stay...on an Expense Account
- Elegant Hotel, good location
- Top of it's class
Warner Center, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $124
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $183
- This hotel was one of the best parts of our visit to Los Angeles
- Fantastic Find
- A great surprise
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $116
- Pretty crappy, even for the low price we paid
- Decent value for a night or two...
- Fine for a night
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Totally AWESOME!
- Never Again
- The MOST comfortable beds ever!