TripAdvisor Reviews Vermont Motel Los Angeles
Travel Blogs from Los Angeles
We then headed for Santa Monica, a place we had been keen to visit for a while. We all love hanging out at the beach. It was a perfect day for it and the pier was lots of fun. We didn’t realize the Santa Monica pier is actually the end of Route 66! There was plenty of young people a bit older than us (like mum and dads age) who had traveled the route from end to end. Quite a feat, and they were all pretty happy with themselves, and rightly ...
... often wheeled out about certain things being 'fun for all the family', but in the case of Universal I'd be inclined to agree. It was refreshing to learn about the inner workings of the industry as well as enjoy the light entertainment on offer. Amongst the shows that we watched were a Blues Brothers tribute, a demonstration of how special effects have progressed over the years and a display from a group of unpredictable animal actors. Waterworld was ...
... we left at 2, because the normal 1 hour drive to the airport turned into. 2+ hour drive! as they'd closed all lanes going into Vancouver but one. Merging from five lanes into one was horrendous, and we sat there for ages! Once we got through the traffic, we got lost, but we asked a taxi driver and he showed us the way! Finally we got the the airport, where Mrs Faber, Kristi and I would part ways. I'm sad to say goodbye to them, but I happy that I had the opportunity to do it. I ...
... airport is huge. One terminal is about the same size as Adelaide Airport, and so far I've counted 8! Right now Im sitting by a very American starbucks just absorbing this new place! Ok, so they might have Starbucks elsewhere in Australia, but its always seemed quintessentially American to me so I'm liking people watching, listening to accents while waiting for Cill's flight to arrive from Toronto.
Its warm and ...
... we are expecting him to be back in Adelaide soon!
The 2 hour flight to LA was uneventful and we transferred through Terminal 4 to the Tom Bradley Terminal smoothly. We are now in the new One World Lounge which is a vast improvement on not only the old one but leaves American airlines lounges for dead. With a 6 hour wait , the food, wine and use of Wi-Fi is very much appreciated. Looking forward to coming home but not enjoying the thought of returning to winter.
Other places to stay in Los Angeles
Central LA, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $411
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Great Service - Small Rooms
- Great down town location!
Beverlywood, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $236
- Very good hotel, but poor location
- Could do much worse!
- Beverly Hills Bargain
Central LA, Los Angeles | 5 star hotelfrom $463
- An extravagent gem, the Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Tips for staying at the Four Seasons
- Annoying Brunch
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $141
- 5 star quality for a deep discount!
- Nice and Easy
- Sheraton LAX
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
- This is a Westin?????
- Not what I was expecting
- Best airport hotel EVER!
Universal City, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Probably Not Worth the $$
- Great location, no complaints
- Great Hotel, great location
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $137
- Great room shame about the Sports Bar
- Convenient with Helpful Staff!
- "top hotel"
Downtown Los Angeles, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $189
- Great Hotel
- Don't stay here
- Great service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Loved the Kyoto Grand Hotel and Gardens
- Great Hotel - Wonderful Stay- Will Come Back
- Never stay at this hotel again.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hotel und Service wundervoll
- Ein wundervolles Luxushotel
- Hidden Gem In Los Angeles
Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Terrific value
- Great Stay
- Paper thin walls, good room service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $194
- Terrible place for the high price
- Great Place!
- Corner Rooms have great Downtown Views!
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $165
- Pick your room carefully!
- A Delightful experience
- Nice Hotel
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- Not bad, but not great either.
- Comfy and worth every Penny!
- It was comfy!!!
Central L.A, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- It was OK
- Terrible Hotel
- Just Okay
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Ok for business - not for a vacation
- Gorgeous Hotel
- Movie star glamour at the Biltmore
Westchester, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $117
- Nice, Clean, and Comfortable
- Liked the Room, Hated the Intrusions
- Not So Bad
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $110
- Stay next door
- The best pre-flight stop we have had
- Rooms seemed old and need updating
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Okay, but not fantastic
- Worst nights sleep ever
- LAX Hilton OK but beware of the front desk clerks.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- A Nice Place to Stay...on an Expense Account
- Elegant Hotel, good location
- Top of it's class
Warner Center, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $124
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $183
- This hotel was one of the best parts of our visit to Los Angeles
- Fantastic Find
- A great surprise
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $116
- Pretty crappy, even for the low price we paid
- Decent value for a night or two...
- Fine for a night
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Totally AWESOME!
- Never Again
- The MOST comfortable beds ever!