TripAdvisor Reviews Vermont Motel Los Angeles
Travel Blogs from Los Angeles
Venice Beach and Santa monica.
We hired bicycles and cycled from Santa Monica to Venice, oggling at all the street vendors and beach side hawkers. Bruce even recognised one busker that was here 20 years ago, still doing the same tricks.
After about 2 hours on the bikes, we gave them back, and walked up to the main street mall at Santa Monica. There were lots of shops there, so we found some lunch and then looked through a few shops before ...
... it was all just perfect! Once Paul and I set things up we step back and let the client take over. We're available if they need us but they all have their marching orders so it all went like well-oiled machine... minus the one bottle of wine that broke!
At one point Ms. Burke's people wanted her to jump in our truck to act like she towed our 32ft trailer to town! Let me tell you that was comical! Paul hopped in really ...
... amp; quite moving. The pictures don't do it credit but huge water displays with video projected onto the water of various Disney movies. Fabulous stuff. I haven't enjoyed the lines of people but still a lot of fun seeing such an iconic place. Farewell Disneyland - it was nice to meet you :)
PS there are some silly photos including a young lady who was referee to as "PRINCESS" - can you guess who it was ...
The staff decided to give the boys "the morning off" to explore Santa Monica and have some free time where they could just wander around and get their fix of shopping in before the game this afternoon. They grabbed this opportunity with two hands! So after breakfast and a team meeting they were off in their groups to explore the sights of Santa Monica and shop. The parents and staff took this opportunity as well. Some walked to Venice beach which proved ...
... the 33 was pulling up. We jumped on board and rode for about 15 minutes, got off and jumped right on to our transfer bus, the Big Blue Bus 3 back to the hotel. Once there, we showered, had a snack, packed our things, and headed back to the airport to board for Australia! Upon checkin, since our bags weighed a bit much, we had to do a bit of rearranging. We got through a much shorter security line thanks to traveling business class, and went up to the lounge to relax until boarding ...
Other places to stay in Los Angeles
Central LA, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $411
Centro, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $47
- Great Service - Small Rooms
- Great down town location!
Beverlywood, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $236
- Very good hotel, but poor location
- Could do much worse!
- Beverly Hills Bargain
Central LA, Los Angeles | 5 star hotelfrom $463
- An extravagent gem, the Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Tips for staying at the Four Seasons
- Annoying Brunch
21850 Oxnard Street, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $86
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $141
- 5 star quality for a deep discount!
- Nice and Easy
- Sheraton LAX
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
- This is a Westin?????
- Not what I was expecting
- Best airport hotel EVER!
Universal City, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Probably Not Worth the $$
- Great location, no complaints
- Great Hotel, great location
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $137
- Great room shame about the Sports Bar
- Convenient with Helpful Staff!
- "top hotel"
Downtown Los Angeles, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $189
- Great Hotel
- Don't stay here
- Great service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Loved the Kyoto Grand Hotel and Gardens
- Great Hotel - Wonderful Stay- Will Come Back
- Never stay at this hotel again.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hotel und Service wundervoll
- Ein wundervolles Luxushotel
- Hidden Gem In Los Angeles
Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Terrific value
- Great Stay
- Paper thin walls, good room service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $194
- Terrible place for the high price
- Great Place!
- Corner Rooms have great Downtown Views!
9801 Airport Boulevard, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $48
- Pick your room carefully!
- A Delightful experience
- Nice Hotel
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- Not bad, but not great either.
- Comfy and worth every Penny!
- It was comfy!!!
3515 Wilshire Blvd., Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $105
- It was OK
- Terrible Hotel
- Just Okay
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Ok for business - not for a vacation
- Gorgeous Hotel
- Movie star glamour at the Biltmore
Westchester, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $117
- Nice, Clean, and Comfortable
- Liked the Room, Hated the Intrusions
- Not So Bad
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $110
- Stay next door
- The best pre-flight stop we have had
- Rooms seemed old and need updating
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Okay, but not fantastic
- Worst nights sleep ever
- LAX Hilton OK but beware of the front desk clerks.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- A Nice Place to Stay...on an Expense Account
- Elegant Hotel, good location
- Top of it's class
Warner Center, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $124
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $183
- This hotel was one of the best parts of our visit to Los Angeles
- Fantastic Find
- A great surprise
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $116
- Pretty crappy, even for the low price we paid
- Decent value for a night or two...
- Fine for a night
930 Hilgard Avenue, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Totally AWESOME!
- Never Again
- The MOST comfortable beds ever!