TripAdvisor Reviews Vermont Motel Los Angeles
Travel Blogs from Los Angeles
... Diego Zoo, Seaworld, Legoland, a bunch of museums,
ferry rides. It's a long list and we'll get our money worth. So we
waited in that line, watching more people arrive only to find the
lady couldn't scan our passes properly so we had to go to
Information. They told us to call the Pass company who told us it was
valid so it was Knotts problem to sort out. Got back into line to try
scanning again and this time it worked. Finally got ...
... playing video games. For some reason that is one of my favorite ways to fall asleep. We also got to play with Lee’s adorable kitty, Roscoe. He was so funny and very cute, made me miss my Mijo.
While Lee went to work, Mark and I decided to try our luck at the big screen and headed off to Hollywoodland for the day. Our first stop was no other than Hollywood Boulevard and the Chinese theater. The red carpet was rolled out just for us, but the premiere of the ...
... forward to LA, it’s somewhere I’ve wanted to visit for as long as I can remember, and from a nerdy perspective I am excited to finally see first-hand a place that has influenced so much of our culture. My entire MA dissertation is focussed around Californian ideals and finally I get to see it all for myself. Maybe I’ll get inspired and finally get that PhD thesis underway! We stopped at Denny’s as per usual and then at a place called Alien Fresh Jerky ...
Today was definitely a full on day. We picked up our rental car first thing in the morning, and headed on down to Disneyland. Now I was the only one out of Jess and I to bring my driver's license, so I was in charge of the driving. Now as if it wasn't bad enough that American's drive on the wrong side of the road, but the steering wheel is also on the wrong side of the car, AND i had never actually driven an automatic before.
On top of this, ...
... range and there are no problems. Our flight is with Virgin America and only takes 1 hour. When we arrive at LA we can't get over the hustle and bustle of the place, while waiting for our shuttle we see the rudeness of some people, we just go with the flow and it takes us 1 hour to get to the Hotel Room in Downtown Los Angeles. Once settled in our room I unpack while Geoff sets up his Electrical Gadgets, Now, ...
Other places to stay in Los Angeles
Central LA, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $411
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Great Service - Small Rooms
- Great down town location!
Beverlywood, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $236
- Very good hotel, but poor location
- Could do much worse!
- Beverly Hills Bargain
Central LA, Los Angeles | 5 star hotelfrom $463
- An extravagent gem, the Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Tips for staying at the Four Seasons
- Annoying Brunch
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $141
- 5 star quality for a deep discount!
- Nice and Easy
- Sheraton LAX
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
- This is a Westin?????
- Not what I was expecting
- Best airport hotel EVER!
Universal City, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Probably Not Worth the $$
- Great location, no complaints
- Great Hotel, great location
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $137
- Great room shame about the Sports Bar
- Convenient with Helpful Staff!
- "top hotel"
Downtown Los Angeles, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $189
- Great Hotel
- Don't stay here
- Great service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Loved the Kyoto Grand Hotel and Gardens
- Great Hotel - Wonderful Stay- Will Come Back
- Never stay at this hotel again.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hotel und Service wundervoll
- Ein wundervolles Luxushotel
- Hidden Gem In Los Angeles
Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Terrific value
- Great Stay
- Paper thin walls, good room service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $194
- Terrible place for the high price
- Great Place!
- Corner Rooms have great Downtown Views!
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $165
- Pick your room carefully!
- A Delightful experience
- Nice Hotel
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- Not bad, but not great either.
- Comfy and worth every Penny!
- It was comfy!!!
Central L.A, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- It was OK
- Terrible Hotel
- Just Okay
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Ok for business - not for a vacation
- Gorgeous Hotel
- Movie star glamour at the Biltmore
Westchester, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $117
- Nice, Clean, and Comfortable
- Liked the Room, Hated the Intrusions
- Not So Bad
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $110
- Stay next door
- The best pre-flight stop we have had
- Rooms seemed old and need updating
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Okay, but not fantastic
- Worst nights sleep ever
- LAX Hilton OK but beware of the front desk clerks.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- A Nice Place to Stay...on an Expense Account
- Elegant Hotel, good location
- Top of it's class
Warner Center, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $124
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $183
- This hotel was one of the best parts of our visit to Los Angeles
- Fantastic Find
- A great surprise
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $116
- Pretty crappy, even for the low price we paid
- Decent value for a night or two...
- Fine for a night
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Totally AWESOME!
- Never Again
- The MOST comfortable beds ever!