TripAdvisor Reviews Vermont Motel Los Angeles
Travel Blogs from Los Angeles
Heading to the airport in a few hours. 4:30 pm flight. Yikes! We only have hotel reservations for the first two nights, then we're winging it after that. We don't know how fast we will do the trail so it's impossible to book too far in advance. Our first stop is Moscow where we change planes and ...
... Afterwards I headed home and spent the evening sorting my bags, ordered dominos pizza to the room and went to sleep. Up at 7am I slept a bit better, said farewell to Alex and walked to hop on the bus to Las Vegas! Here I would meet up with Cal who is a close friend from home but lives in Texas and Smithy who is coming from England! They are meeting me for a holiday so it'll be great to see them! 5 hour bus ride, full of excitement for the ...
... off was probably the scariest, When all systems were a go, I sped at light speed through a power generation room pulsating with lights and then I ascended a shadowy mountain. At the top I launched into a remote black universe, the mysterious sounds of space and galactic music filled the silent room.
I continued on through Disneyland going on every ride I wanted to. Disneyland ...
... up and our tummies full of milkshake and burgers, we continued. The scenery changed from desert to a different kind of desert, to desert with a sort of scrubby covering, to desert with a different sort of scrubby covering, until slowly but surely it became a little bit greener, and trees started to appear here and there. As dusk started to fall on our approach to Grand Canyon Village the trees got thicker and taller, and all of a sudden we ...
... proceeding to check in - at least that has been the case at pretty much all ports we have embarked from.
But noooo…. Miss Vicious Officious told us abruptly that we could not stand there. I explained we were holding on to items that belonged to friends and we were waiting for them. I started completing the forms and another person came over and told us we were not supposed to complete the forms there, we had to complete them upstairs at check ...
Other places to stay in Los Angeles
Central LA, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $411
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Great Service - Small Rooms
- Great down town location!
Beverlywood, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $236
- Very good hotel, but poor location
- Could do much worse!
- Beverly Hills Bargain
Central LA, Los Angeles | 5 star hotelfrom $463
- An extravagent gem, the Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Tips for staying at the Four Seasons
- Annoying Brunch
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $141
- 5 star quality for a deep discount!
- Nice and Easy
- Sheraton LAX
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
- This is a Westin?????
- Not what I was expecting
- Best airport hotel EVER!
Universal City, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Probably Not Worth the $$
- Great location, no complaints
- Great Hotel, great location
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $137
- Great room shame about the Sports Bar
- Convenient with Helpful Staff!
- "top hotel"
Downtown Los Angeles, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $189
- Great Hotel
- Don't stay here
- Great service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Loved the Kyoto Grand Hotel and Gardens
- Great Hotel - Wonderful Stay- Will Come Back
- Never stay at this hotel again.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hotel und Service wundervoll
- Ein wundervolles Luxushotel
- Hidden Gem In Los Angeles
Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Terrific value
- Great Stay
- Paper thin walls, good room service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $194
- Terrible place for the high price
- Great Place!
- Corner Rooms have great Downtown Views!
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $165
- Pick your room carefully!
- A Delightful experience
- Nice Hotel
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- Not bad, but not great either.
- Comfy and worth every Penny!
- It was comfy!!!
Central L.A, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- It was OK
- Terrible Hotel
- Just Okay
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Ok for business - not for a vacation
- Gorgeous Hotel
- Movie star glamour at the Biltmore
Westchester, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $117
- Nice, Clean, and Comfortable
- Liked the Room, Hated the Intrusions
- Not So Bad
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $110
- Stay next door
- The best pre-flight stop we have had
- Rooms seemed old and need updating
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Okay, but not fantastic
- Worst nights sleep ever
- LAX Hilton OK but beware of the front desk clerks.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- A Nice Place to Stay...on an Expense Account
- Elegant Hotel, good location
- Top of it's class
Warner Center, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $124
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $183
- This hotel was one of the best parts of our visit to Los Angeles
- Fantastic Find
- A great surprise
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $116
- Pretty crappy, even for the low price we paid
- Decent value for a night or two...
- Fine for a night
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Totally AWESOME!
- Never Again
- The MOST comfortable beds ever!