No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Vermont Motel Los Angeles
Travel Blogs from Los Angeles
... above the court level seats and there was only about 6 people in our section. We had movable seats, heaps of room and a great view of everything. The atmosphere of the stadium was pretty good but we still think that the Rocky Rockets games are better since it's in a smaller venue. Not that I have been to many other basketball games anywhere else but they do a lot of the same things like play the Black Eyed Peas 'I gotta feeling' at the start of the game... maybe its just ...
... so I said yes and she said "We're looking for some volunteers for the show. Would you mind helping out?" After Liv agreeing half heartedly we were taken backstage and dressed up to be part of the show where they attempted to saw Liv's arm off and dressed me up as an astronaut. A pretty cool experience at Universal Studios!
... in the second one. Our lyft driver was pretty chill and it still took quite a while before we got to the beach. Lyft is so cool, looks a bit like uber, way cheaper and quicker than a cab and everything goes through the app so you don't have to pay anything at the end with card or cash, just online. With a coupon Cameron had he got $50 discount on his ride. We were supposed to meet and wait for Johno and Dave at World Gym.
World gym can be found on 'muscle beach' a part of ...
... in counter just in time, gave her my tax receipt for 0 pesos, told her my 16 digit ESTA code (which she had no way of checking because the system was down) and managed to check onto my flight.
Going through security, my antics and/or my by-now-flustered demeanour caught the attention of a drug enforcement official, who gave me a grilling in rapid Spanish, ran his fingers through my hair and pointed at my face, ...
... Saw Waterworld - a live performance on water (from the movie) and Shrek 4D - it's a weird feeling to see a 3D screen donkey sneeze at you and then feel a cold spray of fluid on your face or to see spiders drop to the ground on screen and then feel them at your ankles. My coach buddy, Ken - nice fella, a farmer from NSW - and I had had enough by 4.30 so headed back on the train - piece of cake coz I'm an expert ...
Other places to stay in Los Angeles
Central LA, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $411
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Great Service - Small Rooms
- Great down town location!
Beverlywood, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $236
- Very good hotel, but poor location
- Could do much worse!
- Beverly Hills Bargain
Central LA, Los Angeles | 5 star hotelfrom $463
- An extravagent gem, the Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Tips for staying at the Four Seasons
- Annoying Brunch
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $141
- 5 star quality for a deep discount!
- Nice and Easy
- Sheraton LAX
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
- This is a Westin?????
- Not what I was expecting
- Best airport hotel EVER!
Universal City, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Probably Not Worth the $$
- Great location, no complaints
- Great Hotel, great location
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $137
- Great room shame about the Sports Bar
- Convenient with Helpful Staff!
- "top hotel"
Downtown Los Angeles, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $189
- Great Hotel
- Don't stay here
- Great service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Loved the Kyoto Grand Hotel and Gardens
- Great Hotel - Wonderful Stay- Will Come Back
- Never stay at this hotel again.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hotel und Service wundervoll
- Ein wundervolles Luxushotel
- Hidden Gem In Los Angeles
Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Terrific value
- Great Stay
- Paper thin walls, good room service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $194
- Terrible place for the high price
- Great Place!
- Corner Rooms have great Downtown Views!
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $165
- Pick your room carefully!
- A Delightful experience
- Nice Hotel
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- Not bad, but not great either.
- Comfy and worth every Penny!
- It was comfy!!!
Central L.A, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- It was OK
- Terrible Hotel
- Just Okay
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Ok for business - not for a vacation
- Gorgeous Hotel
- Movie star glamour at the Biltmore
Westchester, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $117
- Nice, Clean, and Comfortable
- Liked the Room, Hated the Intrusions
- Not So Bad
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $110
- Stay next door
- The best pre-flight stop we have had
- Rooms seemed old and need updating
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Okay, but not fantastic
- Worst nights sleep ever
- LAX Hilton OK but beware of the front desk clerks.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- A Nice Place to Stay...on an Expense Account
- Elegant Hotel, good location
- Top of it's class
Warner Center, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $124
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $183
- This hotel was one of the best parts of our visit to Los Angeles
- Fantastic Find
- A great surprise
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $116
- Pretty crappy, even for the low price we paid
- Decent value for a night or two...
- Fine for a night
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Totally AWESOME!
- Never Again
- The MOST comfortable beds ever!